I'm Back! (M seeking F )

Started by SeventhSigil, April 11, 2012, 12:29:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeventhSigil

I vanished quite awhile ago due to getting in a relationship with a young woman who wasn't exactly comfortable with the idea of me lurking about the Internet doing horrible things to other lasses... however, said relationship recently came to an end, and though I'm dissapointed about it, I'm admittedly eager to get right back to the literary sinning. It's been some time since I've played with anyone- she wasn't one for play-by-text, mostly because she was within easy grasp- but I'm pretty sure I was good back in the day, and I'd imagine the rust will flake away with practise.

Of course, that rust has left me a little uncertain as to specific plot ideas, so let me throw out a general list of interests.

I lean more towards dirty, dark roleplays than anything terribly romantic, (especially now, all considered,) not only in physical actions, but also the little details; dirty play, detailed descriptions, etc, etc. I'm capable of writing big, multi-paragraph posts, but I'm also looking for a willing lass who's up to quicker, easier replies when things get particularly heated; sometimes, in this field, quality can be trumped by quantity, especially if the quality leaves you waiting for forty minutes between replies.

Fan-based, realistic, science-fiction, all these and more are settings I would like to pursue. One idea I had, off the top of my head, was a non-consensual scene where the poor, young superheroine is overpowered and brutally used by an eager villain. Just an idea. Reply here, or send me a message!
It's Better To Remain Silent And Be Thought A Fool Than To Speak And Remove All Doubt... Erm... So I'm Told, Anyway...

Karissma

I am interested in this plot. perhaps we could talk more about it through pm?
Karissma <3

SeventhSigil

It's Better To Remain Silent And Be Thought A Fool Than To Speak And Remove All Doubt... Erm... So I'm Told, Anyway...

LamentingQuill

Quote from: SeventhSigil on April 11, 2012, 12:29:51 AM
I vanished quite awhile ago due to getting in a relationship with a young woman who wasn't exactly comfortable with the idea of me lurking about the Internet doing horrible things to other lasses... however, said relationship recently came to an end, and though I'm dissapointed about it, I'm admittedly eager to get right back to the literary sinning. It's been some time since I've played with anyone- she wasn't one for play-by-text, mostly because she was within easy grasp- but I'm pretty sure I was good back in the day, and I'd imagine the rust will flake away with practise.

Of course, that rust has left me a little uncertain as to specific plot ideas, so let me throw out a general list of interests.

I lean more towards dirty, dark roleplays than anything terribly romantic, (especially now, all considered,) not only in physical actions, but also the little details; dirty play, detailed descriptions, etc, etc. I'm capable of writing big, multi-paragraph posts, but I'm also looking for a willing lass who's up to quicker, easier replies when things get particularly heated; sometimes, in this field, quality can be trumped by quantity, especially if the quality leaves you waiting for forty minutes between replies.

Fan-based, realistic, science-fiction, all these and more are settings I would like to pursue. One idea I had, off the top of my head, was a non-consensual scene where the poor, young superheroine is overpowered and brutally used by an eager villain. Just an idea. Reply here, or send me a message!

I'd be willing, check the link in my signature, I have so much stuff in there. I update it all the time with new ideas.