Scott's ideas...

Started by Scott, October 15, 2008, 07:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott

“The Restaurant” [VAN]
Jason’s been working the graveyard shift at an all night restaurant for the past year or so. When I’m not in college, bussing tables and washing dishes makes me enough to pay for books and gas. My scholarship is enough to cover my touition, but that’s about it. The restaurant job ensures that I’m not going hungry and keeps gas in the car, and working nights allows me the time to go to class during the day. My story begins on a rainy Wednesday night. No one is out, and the waitress and I are left alone. The guy that normally cooks had a family emergency, so I’ve been bouncing back and forth between duties when the occasional customer would come in, but mostly it’s just hours of boredom for us.
The waitress and I have become friends and over the past few months and our conversations have been becoming more and more risqué.

“The cause” [VAN]
Steven and his female friend have been platonic friends for years. She has been tasked by her supervisor to head up a fundraiser for cancer patients without insurance. They (her and her boss) decide to hold a treatment walk, complete with free screening booths, concessions, a live band, and moon walk, and face painting for the kids. Steven gets involved and helps her that day with everything he can. The event goes well, and they are the only two left finishing picking up the ball field. Both are almost drop dead tired, but Steven asks her if she would like to swing by his house for a drink before she heads home.

“Principal with no principle” [VAN or NC-H]
   Joe’s been having discipline problems with this goth girl who attends his school, her actions finally have landed her a Saturday detention… It’s time to see if she can be tamed?

Send me an email if you’d like to discuss or modify any of them, they are all open for changing, I hope everyone has a great evening.

Marguerite

Hmm, the restaurant and the cause both look interesting.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

sexxyleila3921

The Principal one sounds interesting to me.
Leila's O/O

"I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones.
Enough to make my systems blow.
Welcome to the new age, to the new age."

FlaminGlory

I would like to do the resturant one with you if you don't have anyone else.