My all in one request threads (OC, cannon and a mix of the two F for M)

Started by Cathreen Dawinter, August 17, 2016, 11:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cathreen Dawinter

Idea one: Sesshomaru x oc female

It happened a 150 or 200 years before Naraku was even born. During a great war Sesshomaru's father started gathering an army to fight an enemy from the south. That was where the two of them met. No one could tell what was going to happen between the two of them. To be honest at first and for the longest time they couldn't stand each other. But as the war raged on their feelings slowly started to soften towards each other. There was no great declaration of love but rather a silent understanding. This would change at the end of the war. When she had to return to her homeland to take up the duty of guarding a great evil he would ask her one question. Stay and become his bride. When it became clear her people needed her more he would leave her with one promise. He would find a way to destroy this evil and claim what is his. Now he has come for her. I would be willing to play other canons for this story  I am looking for some who would be willing to play Sesshomaru. (Taken)

Idea two

Kurama (yu yu hakusho) x oc character

Back when kurama was yokokurama he had a female partner. Not human nor demon but something far different. Something that could move through and control shadows. She made the mistake of falling in love with the heartless fox demon though the feeling wasn't returned until she seemingly gave her life for him. Later when he was reborn into his human form and learned human emotions he learned he loved her. Seemingly to late. After he joined Hiei and the others she came back. She had disguised herself not wanting him to know who she was. The reason she had heard the great fox demon had changed. Something she had to see for herself. On this one i am willing to play other canons for this one. I was thinking of having them face a new threat. Someone planning to destroy humanity.