Shadowrun - Seattle 2075 (Semi-Freeform Fantasy/Cyberpunk, 5th Ed. Big Game LGBT Friendly)

Started by Crash, February 06, 2015, 10:58:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orderNchaos

Oh I'm so in!!!  My RP's have dried up as of late and I need something stimulating to help me focus! 

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Blobbe

Quote from: orderNchaos on February 07, 2015, 09:42:22 PM
Oh I'm so in!!!  My RP's have dried up as of late and I need something stimulating to help me focus!

*cheers*

orderNchaos

Blobbe

Quote from: orderNchaos on February 08, 2015, 07:46:11 AM
Oh I'll definitely love this if Kayla's joining!

;)
>:)

Great to see you, and I feel flattered allready

Not gonna lie. Shadowrun is my other favourite RPG universe. I'm so for this

(And I'm gurning my character concept now)

Ollumhammersong

I think my character may just be the only tatoo'd Polynesian Elf gun adept to ever be created in shadow run. Not too certain about that though......
Hi i'm a polymorphic alien who has taken the form of this signiature to have sex with your pupils, and by the smile on your face I can tell your enjoying it.

Crash

Quote from: Ollumhammersong on February 08, 2015, 08:18:48 AM
I think my character may just be the only tatoo'd Polynesian Elf gun adept to ever be created in shadow run. Not too certain about that though......

My wife created a Polynesian Decker.  I was thinking of using her as a contact in this game, but that is as close as I have seen anyone come to you concept. ;)

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Crash

Crash

@Everyone - If you have a question about any rules, or characters or concepts please post them here so that I don't get PM'ed a bunch of similar questions.

I only want finished characters PM'ed to me.  If you have characters that you are working on, post the work in progress here, for much the same reason as above. 

Crash

Ollumhammersong

So I sent my CS over PM. Probably forgot something along the way.
Hi i'm a polymorphic alien who has taken the form of this signiature to have sex with your pupils, and by the smile on your face I can tell your enjoying it.

TheGlyphstone

Hellllllllllls yeah. Coming back like a....something that's coming back. Karl shall live once more!

(Giant) Troll Face, for all y'all who weren't around for Version 1.

Crash

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on February 08, 2015, 06:35:48 PM
Hellllllllllls yeah. Coming back like a....something that's coming back. Karl shall live once more!

(Giant) Troll Face, for all y'all who weren't around for Version 1.

Welcome back Glyphstone!

orderNchaos

Hey Crash, I see the Drone Rigger in the Archetypes, but back when I first started playing Shadowrun we just called them Riggers because they could hack cars and such...is that still the case?  Or did they get rid of Riggers?

I'm working on a Rigger character and want to make sure before I get to far.

Blobbe

Quote from: orderNchaos on February 09, 2015, 01:19:21 AM
Hey Crash, I see the Drone Rigger in the Archetypes, but back when I first started playing Shadowrun we just called them Riggers because they could hack cars and such...is that still the case?  Or did they get rid of Riggers?

I'm working on a Rigger character and want to make sure before I get to far.

Riggers can control both regular vehicles and drones; the "drone rigger" archtype has an arsenal of drones but they could also use their datajack to control a car. I'm sure you could ask the GM to tweak the gear to have a car on your list. (KM mutters about the metagame reasons why "Drone Rigger" is a thing) So yeah, Riggers are still definitely a thing.

Crash

Take a look at Baby in the NPC's. She is a rigger that combines both.

I will put up the Smuggler Archetype later tonight.  That is more your old school rigger.

Crash

Crash

Bibliophilia - Need help with anything?

Those that are approved can start posting on the Big Board.

TheGlyphstone

Original post has the JackPoint BBS link lead to Approved Character Sheets instead.

There's also a few threads that appear to be time traveling, taking place in 2074 instead of 2075.

Crash

Phaia

**Looks Crossly at Crash** You did not let me know that you were gonna start this... BADD BOYY!

I do not know or have 5th ed rules. But wanted to dust off Eidolon...I always thought she had potential. Of course there is your favorite -Gossamer- but a rocker chic is limiting!

I have no idea how 5th ed works but have always loved the Shadowrun universe and loved the start ya had.

Are we gonna run into 'Baby'?  ;) ;)

Phaia

Crash

Well technomancer is an archetype so you can pretty much just use those stats if you want.  It is still mostly a freeform game but I wanted those that enjoy the rules to play by them on a run if they want.  There are options for doing runs without all of the rules too for those, like me, that prefer to concentrate on the between run stuff more.

A big complaint last time was that players couldn't play what they wanted to play with the limited rules so I wanted people to have the option of full character creation.

It is still a sandbox so it is still very player driven.

I have Baby as an NPC/Contact so yes she will be around, a little older and a little wiser, but still a little ganger at heart.

Phaia

I will see if I can snag a copy of 5th ed. I hate to try and mesh systems.Everyone else is using 5th and Eidolon is based on the very trimmed down version here [which I like personially]. After reading a bit of technos...here there was nothing on sprites etc.

Phaia

Crash

It suited some and irked others.  My favorite edition was third actually.  The archetypes I have are all 5th edition but if you want to pick up a copy that is fine with me.