Vampire plot in search of male. Possibly interested in a multi player RP

Started by sansa, December 10, 2012, 05:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sansa

*****Before you read! This story is an untold story we will be writing based on the Twilight series-BUT it is not Twilight. This is real dark vampires only influence of Twilight is the Volturi story line.******

The Volturi are the largest and most powerful coven of vampires. They enforce the laws of the vampire world.

The equivalent of royalty in the vampire world, the Volturi consists of 5 core members: Aro, Caius, Marcus, Aro's wife Sulpicia, and Caius's wife Athenodora. Marcus's wife (and Aro's sister) Didyme was also a member before she was killed by her brother. Aside from these head members, it also consists of a collection of powerfully imposing vampires, known as the "Volturi guard", the most powerful being Chelsea, Jane and Alec.

I need you to play:
Marcus (main character)-is one of the three leaders the Volturi coven. He possesses the gift of relationship identification, allowing him to see the emotional ties between individuals. He was the husband of Didyme until her death. The loss of his wife forced him into a withdrawn, introverted state. He is only kept in the coven by Chelsea's power over his loyalty.
Caius- is one of the three ancient leaders of the Volturi, who are based in Volterra, Italy, and who lead a very civilized lifestyle. Caius has a wife named Athenodora, who lives a very retired life in Volterra. He is the most ruthless of all three leaders.
Alec- is a member of the Volturi guard, serving as one of the highest ranked guards. He has a twin sister named Jane, who's also a high ranking member of the guard.
Any extra guard members.

I will play:
Aro
Victoria
Jane
Caius and Aro's wife (who locked away in towers to keep safe)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marcus became a vampire at the age of 19 and acquired the power to read the emotional ties between people. Aro first met him shortly after his own transformation. Together with Caius, he formed the core of the Volturi-the rulers of the vampires.
Marcus then met Didyme, who was Aro's biological sister, and became her mate. Didyme was blessed with the ability to make people happy. Marcus and Didyme eventually became discontent with the Volturi, and planned on leaving.
In order to prevent Marcus from leaving the Volturi, Aro, who pretended to give his blessing, killed Didyme because he was too integral to his plans to lose.
Marcus never found out what Aro did to Didyme, and afterwards Aro had Chelsea use her ability-(Her ability to both make and break emotional ties & is the power that keeps the guard unified and the coven functional)- to ensure Marcus remained loyal to the Volturi. Aro also intended to use Corin-(She has the power to make others feel content with their situations) to make him happier, but he refused the comfort.
A member of the Volturi guards with the gift of knowing when other vampires have a gift or when a human will have a gift and what the gift is/will be is out hunting for new members of the Volturi coven when he comes across Victoria-a vampire with the power to make anyone see what she wants them to see. A useful talent to the power hungry Volturi. However, Victoria refuses the Volturi. She has no desire to be stuck in the dark walls of Volterra as a prisoner only used for her power. The Volturi's "intentions" are to help vampires in keeping their secret while living securely in a safe lifestyle however their hunger for power is inevitable as they collect many vampires to secure their status. Chelsea's power to make  emotional ties and bind others to their coven is used quite often to influence vampires or humans to join the Volturi, but should you refuse the Volturi or struggle with your new life, you are certain to be sentenced to death. "Join us or die".
Marcus has the power to read emotional ties between people and something about her reminds him of his late wife...
Aro finds that she has more value if she can please Marcus out of his misery, so though she chose death, Marcus and Aro do not allow it.

Will Marcus wake from his miserable state? Will Victoria accept her new fate as a member of the Volturi. Will she grow feelings for Marcus?

• Jane is a high-ranking member of the Volturi guard in the Twilight Saga. She is the twin sister of Alec, and together they are the Volturi's most powerful offensive weapons. Jane has the ability to inflict a mental illusion of burning pain into other people's minds, which serves greatly in instilling fear and maintaining order to confrontations. Jane and Alec are the Volturi's most offensive weapons as they both hold abilities capable of taking down an opponent, regardless of size. Alec possesses the gift of sense deprivation. He can completely cut off all senses of multiple targets.
    With these two members of the guard, it would not be hard to break any new member to submission of the Volturi leaders.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dark, romance, deadly vampire RP please?
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

sansa

Note: id like to see something rough. Some brutality as she fights the volturi and they try to break her. I wouldnt mind if some of the guards pick on her a bit from the leaders knowledge.
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

sansa

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=159927.0
Here is a link to the group version of this however in fuller and maybe clearer detail. I believe if I read carefully this is not a bump since this is adding to the story however i did read and realize my note of updating is considered a bumb therefor i apologize since it was not meant to be!

Different pairings that can happen:
Aro & Jane
Aro & Chelsea
Aro & Wife
Aro & OC
etc.
Caius & Wife
Caius & Jane
Caius & helpless human
Caius & Vampire
Marcus & human
Marcus & vampire
Other pairings:
Felix & Demetri (gay)
Corin & Chelsea (lesbian)
Corin & wives (lesbian)
Jane & Alec (incest)
Jane & Felix/Demetri

***Human/Vampire idea where humans or vampires can be brought in as slaves for the Volturi to play with whether to feed off, torture, enjoy sexually, transform into vampire (if Aro allows it).

More detailed is revealed in the link posted. thank you.
O/O