News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

FIFA World Cup

Started by Nico, June 07, 2010, 01:24:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsunetsuki

*cries silent tears* I shall have to root for Germany now...

oh well...there's always 2014!! Which will be in Brazil! *starts saving up to go* ;D

the bright side is, I can finally change my avatar ;) hehe...
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Ridcully

In 2014, we'll see a totally different Brazilian team. It's four years from now, and I have no clue who will be playing for them. But they'll win that World Cup.

Cheka Man

Bye bye Brasil...this  must be rather humilating for them.

Remiel

Quoteoh well...there's always 2014!! Which will be in Brazil! *starts saving up to go* ;D

My roomie and I are already making plans to go and represent "Uncle Sam's army." =P

But yes, I would've lost money on this one.  I had Brazil picked to go all the way.

Remiel

Also...

Quote from: Ridcully on July 02, 2010, 11:01:20 AM
Mark van Bommel on German TV now in interview. Can this man please become president of the Earth? Soon?

Not if Richard Nixon has anything to say about it.  AROOOOO!

Lirliel

Holland FUCK YEAH!

I watched the game in the sweltering heat, at least 40 degrees celcius, inside of a bike-shed at work and it was fucking AWESOME.

Holland Holland Holland! :D
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Phobetor

LOL I think everyone I know is trying to save money to go to Brazil in 2014. I'm saving up little by little (I mean it's four year, I better be able to save enough.) I even told my friend that I don't want to go into the stadium, I just want to go to their local bar and drink and watch the games!!! Hell yea!! Brazil 2014!!!!

Ugh. I love Suarez from the Uruguay team.

I don't really care who wins on this match but I just love how physical they are. This is going to be one aggressive game.
Not Available for new Stories.
Taking a break from E.

Kitsunetsuki

Well, I would like to go to at least a couple of the games in Rio...thankfully, I will be able to save money by staying with relatives ;) 4 yrs also gives me time to brush up on my Portuguese (Chevalier has already pointed out that my Portuguese sucks! haha) ;D

Really hoping Uruguay pulls the rug out from under Ghana...Still tied at zero...I love Suarez, too :D
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

Lithos

0 - 0 but it has been pretty good game so far.

I have to admit that I am rooting for ghana simply since they are the last country in games from the host continent. That and I like Kingson, he is some seriously good goalie.
There is no innocence, only layers upon layers of guilt
--
Wiki | O&O | A&A | Game Search

Remiel

I want to root for Ghana as the last African team, but Uruguay have been such battlers, skating in as the fifth-ranked South American team.  My heart goes out to them.

Arhys

Quote from: GrapeTootsiePop on July 02, 2010, 01:47:26 PM
LOL I think everyone I know is trying to save money to go to Brazil in 2014. I'm saving up little by little (I mean it's four year, I better be able to save enough.) I even told my friend that I don't want to go into the stadium, I just want to go to their local bar and drink and watch the games!!! Hell yea!! Brazil 2014!!!!

Would be awesomely fun, not a bad thing to keep in mind at all.

I like Uruguay's team, their national anthem is pretty, but I am committed to an African team in every World Cup.  And I do like Ghana particularly, fun fans too.

~ed. to not doublepost,  WOOOOO GHANA!!!!  *jumps up and down*  beautiful shot

Izu

Goooooaaaaal!!!!  Beautiful!!!!

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Lithos

And that is how you do far shot!

I think that was a bit of goalkeepers fault too but good shot.

1 - 0 !
--

Phobetor

Quote from: Lithos on July 02, 2010, 02:20:27 PM
I think that was a bit of goalkeepers fault too but good shot.

OH MY GOD!!!! Beautiful shot!!!!
I don't particularly say its the goalkeepers fault. I meant the whole time Ghana had been doing up close shots. The fact that he flung it from all the way over there....daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!!! lol
Taking a break from E.

Lithos

Also that had some amazing spin to it, the trajectory has amazing curve towards the end. Was pretty much as good as any shot from that huge distance could be.
--

Lithos

Nooooo! 1-1

It was totally awesome shot though
--

Arhys

*starts a good mojo for Ghana dance*

down to the wire

Izu

OMG!!! What a game!!!!!!

Arhys

noooooo, YESSS!!!!  hahahaha  go Ghana! Ghana!

what a freaking game, I can't breathe

Kitsunetsuki

Awesome game!! Best I've seen thus far :D
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

Lithos

What a game, would have hoped that Ghana would have made it but at least it was exciting till the very end.
--

Izu

What a game!!!! Epic!!! The last games are turning into really good ones!! ^___^!!!
Tomorrow will be epic too! Go Spain! Go Germany!!

Imogen

Oh MY God ... Suarez! And how cruel can this game be.

Awsome work from Muslera... And Suarez, he did what he had to do, took his punishment and gave his team their last and only chance to make it through. Well done, but oh this is harsh on Ghana.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Phobetor

UGH! I had a stupid company meeting and all I kept thinking about was the game!!! Why did Suarez get sent off?!?!

AWESOME! AWESOME game!!! oh my gosh those penalty shots had me shaking!!! Ghana played like Warriors! They were fantastic!!! One of the best games I have seen so far!!!
Taking a break from E.

Kitsunetsuki

Quote from: GrapeTootsiePop on July 02, 2010, 04:36:44 PM
Why did Suarez get sent off?!?!

He hit the ball away from the goal with his hand...it was a mad scramble at the goal. He took one for the team. He did good :D
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)