how do i locate a mentor who is online?

Started by Sujini, February 02, 2013, 05:07:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sujini

My mentor is on hiatus and have not logged in since early December. I think may have accidently reported someone. I am at work being bored and decided to try and reply in an rp thread. Well, my fingers are obviously fat and my screen is small and touch screen. I hit the report link. I hope I did not report my rp partner so I am hoping some can help by checking to make sure I didn't. Thank you in advance for your time and attention.

Autumn Sativus

A Staff member should be able to check on this for you. One of them will probably pop by this thread, but you can also send a message to any active Purple moderator (found at the bottom of the screen in Who's Online).
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Oniya

One thing that you should know about reporting posts - there's a second screen that comes up asking for a reason for the report.  Every report that comes in is reviewed by at least one and usually more than one human being.  So, an accidental report is kind of unlikely, and if it does occur somehow, staff is probably going to be able to figure out that it was an accident.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

RedPhoenix

Quote from: Sujini on February 02, 2013, 05:07:50 PM
My mentor is on hiatus and have not logged in since early December. I think may have accidently reported someone. I am at work being bored and decided to try and reply in an rp thread. Well, my fingers are obviously fat and my screen is small and touch screen. I hit the report link. I hope I did not report my rp partner so I am hoping some can help by checking to make sure I didn't. Thank you in advance for your time and attention.

My fingers are not fat at all and I do stuff like this all the time. I've come so close to erasing threads because the delete link is like a millimeter from the newest post link on my phone.  :-(
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs
I move the stars for no one.