Little help? All mah buttins has gone!

Started by Adonis, January 20, 2011, 05:17:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adonis

Alrighty, this happened maybe two hours ago, and is most likely an easy fix (i hope). When I post new replies, modify posts, or start new threads, all the buttons seem to have flown. Below is a link to a screenshot I just took to help clarify the situation. As you can see, all the little clickable buttons have disappeared, as well as the drop-down boxes. Im running windows 7 64b on the most up to date Firefox browser.

https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/c/c5/Buttins.png
You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's
Current Muse Status: Overdriiiive

Trieste

Have you cleared cookies, restarted your browser, and tried shift + refresh?

Adonis

Yes, yes, and shift + refresh? Not familiar with that. Do you mean refresh as in F5?
You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's

Trieste

Yes, which is a keyboard shortcut for the refresh button at the top of your browser. :) It reloads a page without pulling from your cached memory.

Adonis

O/O's

Trieste

Hmmmm. Will have to wait for an answer from Vekseid, then, because I'm not sure. What browser are you using?

Adonis

O/O's

Adonis

Sorry for the double post, but I managed to fix the issue (somehow). Thanks for all your help Trie :)
O/O's

Trieste

Adonis

Im not entirely sure to be honest O.o. I went ahead and re-cleared all of my cookies, trashed my entire browser history, and re-installed firefox from scratch. So one of those three fixed the issue.
O/O's

Trieste

Well, fair enough. Good to know in case of future problems. :)

Adonis

When all else fails, I tend to try a shotgun technique :p Im bound to hit a solution with one of them. Though it does make it a bit of a pain in the ass when it needs to be recorded for tech info >.< Sorry bout that !
O/O's

Vekseid

Probably some silly configuration item somewhere, but I'd have no idea what : /