News:

Main Menu

Elliquiy is huge!

Started by Vekseid, October 17, 2008, 08:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vekseid

Inkidu

You know what this means don't you Veks? Next we take over Google, Youtube, maybe Newgrounds to cover our bases. Then the whole internet usurping Al Gore in the process! *Maniacal laughter*
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

King_Furby

Elliquiy gets all the girls, and the boys. Yep Elliquiy is a pimp.

Chris Brady

Quote from: King_Furby on October 17, 2008, 10:13:48 PM
Elliquiy gets all the girls, and the boys. Yep Elliquiy is a pimp.

No, it's THE Pimp.   ;)
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Caity

Wow.  Quite an achievement. :)

Greenthorn

WyldRanger

Avi

"What are we going to do tonight, Brain?"  "The same thing we do every night, Pinky... TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!"  Like many have said, it's about time... in your FACE, RPOL.  :P
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Vekseid

We're a long way from passing RPoL, or even myth-weavers or dndonlinegames, as the Internet's largest pbp forums.

It would be terribly ironic if we did, of course.

The Overlord

Quote from: Vekseid on October 19, 2008, 02:30:18 PM
We're a long way from passing RPoL, or even myth-weavers or dndonlinegames, as the Internet's largest pbp forums.

I'd vote on passing RPOL first. Their increasingly hidebound approach and neo-Gestapo tactics are clearly biased against various genres and runs the risk of pissing off an increasing audience. If RPOL fell on its ass next month I wouldn't mourn it. Sad too, because it used to be one of the best.

King_Furby

I like the ninch Elliquiy fills i personally don't care about the other non adult e-rp forums

Moondazed

Geez, aren't you boys competitive :P

I'd rather see the community preserved than worry about surpassing anyone else.
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

The Overlord

Quote from: moondazed on October 20, 2008, 11:56:16 PM
Geez, aren't you boys competitive :P

I'd rather see the community preserved than worry about surpassing anyone else.

In a perfect world I'd like to see them all get along and realize the value of collaborative efforts of site owners and the talents that come to post there.

Moondazed

Wow, you dream big :)  And I completely agree.
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Vekseid

I would make an offer, but I really want to get the current process streamlined and well, make Elliquiy feel a bit smaller than its size before I invite floodgates again.

Moondazed

Make an offer?  You lost me :)

Vekseid

Something I've been tempted to do is outright ask for an interlink between the major pbp forums - Elliquiy, RPoL, Myth-weavers, etc. because most of them ban or otherwise suppress adult games.

Moondazed

*shudders at the thought of the influx of immaturity*  I know, I know, I'm a snob about such things :)

Inkidu

Quote from: The Overlord on October 21, 2008, 12:24:25 AM
In a perfect world I'd like to see them all get along and realize the value of collaborative efforts of site owners and the talents that come to post there.
Nah, It's easier to take them over, and a much more viable method to boot! :D By the way, so in this world you don't want all the sites to get along? ;D
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

The Overlord

Quote from: Inkidu on October 21, 2008, 07:07:55 AM
By the way, so in this world you don't want all the sites to get along? ;D

LOL, no point in wishing for something that might already be the case.

Greenthorn

Quote from: moondazed on October 21, 2008, 01:18:42 AM
*shudders at the thought of the influx of immaturity*  I know, I know, I'm a snob about such things :)

I'm with you Moony!

*groans*

I think Elliquiy should stand alone.  The link is all over the net, E comes up in searches, it's in Wikipedia...leave it alone as is.  There will be a few people who come across it that play elsewhere and let them go to their friends : "Yeah I found this other forum, Elliquiy.  It's much more friendly and they allow adult games there.  You should join"

Spookie Monster

Whoa... very cool.  Many congratulations to us all!

Spel
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~