Darkwater: A SciFi RPG

Started by eROC90j, July 29, 2010, 07:05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eROC90j

My name is eROC...
This hideous planet is Darkwater.
You and the ships occupants that crashed here must fight for survival with the nature's wildest creatures.
They only come out at night at night and have heat vision, so they can see YOU.
You have 24 hours to band together and fight, after that I will have finished fixing the ship.
Enjoy the role play, use in depth characters, and have fun with it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eroc picks himself up and dusts himself off.
He proceeds to look around and survey the landscape...
He hears a tremendous roar and bursts for cover, grabbing a pipe for a weapon.
Then as he sees the beast lumber into view, the pipe falls shakily out of his hand.
"Useless...", he says as the beasts saliva drenched maw gapes at him...

eROC90j

OOC:This is open to all...
IC:Eroc yells, and a crew member awakens to fend the beast off...

Dunnuck

OOC: is it 24 RL hours?

Jack jumped up onto the massive beast's back, digging his knife into it's neck several times over. He held a firm grip on the beast, continuously stabbing it. It tumbled to the ground, Jack still on his back. He buried the knife into the beast's skull before brutally ripping it out and standing.

Jack Valinsky aka Jack The Ripper. He was a convict being transported on the ship that had crash landed. No one trusted him and everyone thought he was serial killer without code. The man that dropped the pipe stood defensively and with fear. Broken hand cuffs were stuck to his wrist, the severed chain dangling down. "Easy to escape these things, E." He uttered. "Especially when you crash land and a jagged piece of metal are nearby." He said with a dark, slow laugh. "And as for the knife, I grabbed it off one of your crew mates while they were knocked out." He wore dark goggles over his eye, keeping a sense of mystery to him. "Don't worry, E." He dropped the knife. "I have no intention of killing you...yet." He added, the ability of it being a joke or serious talk present. He dropped the knife.

eROC90j

OOC: Sorry, about the break in response...
anyone still wanna join?

eROC90j

Eroc leans over the wreckage...
He exhales shakily, but what the prisoner mistook for fear exuding his shaking body; was actually his acceptance of death.
His mind reels as he accepts the fact he has not died...he is filled with gratitude towards the ditr and sweat covered prisoner
that saved his life.
"Thank you, what is your name?"
Eroc steps back and surveys the other crew members...
"You think they're dead?"
He leans forward and check for signs for life from any remaining crew members...

OOC: If you're going to join now would be the time...

eROC90j

OOC: No, it is not 24 real hours...
it depends on when everyone wants to quit.

Dunnuck

"Jack." He said with a creepy smile. "Most of them are dead. A few may have run off. But in a place like this, I highly doubt they would last for long." He looked down at the beast for a moment before glancing back up.

eROC90j

He looks at Jack...and notices the creepy smile.
"Why so estranged, man?"
"I didn't do anything to offend to you, did I?
I read your record and I dont want a repeat offense!"

Dunnuck

"Ha. Read my report." He said in a dark, amused laugh. "Eight counts of murder, nine counts of assassination, and suspected of far more. A report can tell you that but it can't get the point across."

eROC90j

"Really?"
Have you read MINE.
Eroc walks towards the downed ship and sifts through the smoldering wreckage.
He looks back.
"You gonna help?"

Zazaz

OOC: Can I Jump in?

Pushing some debris aside, Tech Engineer Acesp got up,  grabbing is own head, he was dressed in his Teal with two blue stripes Engineer Jumpsuit, covered in dust and with some minor wounds and scratches all over.

- *Grunt* Owww... where am I? - Acesp looked left and right, badlands and debris was all he could see.
- We crashed! Could anyone be alive? - He thought.
- I can't remember what caused the ship to crash...
Acesp Started to walk searching for survivors.

Natpige

OOC: I'm going to jump in, please let me know if I am doing it wrong. This is my first try.

Laying sprawled over the flight controls Irianna slowly came to her senses. A few things didn't feel right. First and foremost the constant hum of the engines was gone, secondly the gravity feel awkward, like the ship was dipping the nose downwards, and thirdly someone had turned off the lights, even though no light switch existed.

She pushed herself up from the dead board beneath her and fumbled around in the darkness until she found the utility compartment near the exit of the ship's bridge. Knowing her own squeamish stomach and not wanting to witness any horrors, she quickly slipped out of the dark control room and used the utility flashlight to make her way down to the area where Eric and Jack had fended of a beast.

Entering the area and shining a bright beam of light around she quickly noticed the prisoner was no longer secured. While shining the light in Jack's face, Irianna started firing questions off.

"What the hell is going on here? Why is that prisoner loose? What is that thing laying there? Who is in charge here?"