LaMiaVita's RP Plots/Ideas

Started by LaMiaVita, December 25, 2010, 03:33:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaMiaVita

I currently only have one idea but I will update this thread with any future inspiration.

Every time a bell rings

When a human is born, a soul is taken from heaven and placed inside. A guardian angel is assigned to guide and look after the mortal while on earth but a human's free will is not to be tampered with.Ultimately it is up to the individual which road they take.While on earth a soul can be corrupted, at the moment of death that soul is not allowed access to heaven to be reborn.They are damned to meet eternal death or perhaps to become a demon.?

A angel has just been given his wings and is assigned to be a guardian angel. He watched her grow and blossom into a young woman, falling in love with his charge.
Idea one: There was a mix up in heaven and her soul of some particular interest to the Dark Lord and should have been under another a more experienced angels protection.
Idea two: A simple story of an angel falling, how he comes about to the decision to fall and then learning how to live as a human.
Idea three: The angel watches over her his assigned charge, spending what time he can with her in every lifetime and then waits for her to be reborn. Taken

Which scenario and how the story unfolds I will work out with my RP partner.

Please send me a PM if interested

Kind Regards
Mia
I can hear the soft breathing of the girl that I love.As she lies here beside me,asleep with the night and her hair, in a fine mist floats on my pillow.Reflecting the glow of the winter moonlight.

She is soft, she is warm but my heart remains heavy and I watch as her breasts gently rise, gently fall.For I know with the first light of dawn
I'll be leaving and tonight will be all I have left to recall.

LaMiaVita

Update

Idea three: The angel watches over her his assigned charge, spending what time he can with her in every lifetime and then waits for her to be reborn. Now Taken
I can hear the soft breathing of the girl that I love.As she lies here beside me,asleep with the night and her hair, in a fine mist floats on my pillow.Reflecting the glow of the winter moonlight.

She is soft, she is warm but my heart remains heavy and I watch as her breasts gently rise, gently fall.For I know with the first light of dawn
I'll be leaving and tonight will be all I have left to recall.