The Avatar Above Me--part 3

Started by Angeliqua, September 29, 2012, 02:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cayenne

"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Breathless Intent

Has me wracking my brain to keep up

Cayenne

Has me wanting to take her a clam dinner~

Is awesome, in her own, intimidating, Iownabrothelandthinkyou'dbeaniceaddition kind of way~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Breathless Intent

Would be in instant favorite! Could even have her own room....waddya say, eh? *toothy smile*

Cayenne

Has me signing my life away!~

Free room, free board, all the (Things that cannot be said in this area, please stand by while we return you to your regularly scheduled replies)

Is very pretty~

ONs & OFF

Breathless Intent

*eyes the censors with a too-innocent smile*

Is lovely :)

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Breathless Intent

Knows a thing or two about nice tattoos

NightRabbit

Breathless Intent

Zaphod

Is rather well endowed. Hm *tries to touch* Ouch! Too hot!!

Breathless Intent

Needs a take me out to dinner first if he wants to touch anything!

Deamonbane

Wants a poker game instead of dinner...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Breathless Intent

Zaphod

Is no good at poker because she is a giggle monster!

Deamonbane

Really should take a shower... and get, you know, some modesty :P

I kid man.. great Avatar...

Breathless Intent

Should join Zaph in an effort to encourage all the boys of E to get sexy topless avatars :D

Zaphod

Deamonbane

What? And let you fall in love with... all of us? :P

Has just had some rigorous exercise...

Breathless Intent

Is just starting out on that path toward vigorous exercise ;)

Oh and I've got lots of love to share, I could spare a little more for more sexy mens!

Deamonbane

But... but... then I lose that special, unique feeling :P

Should be involved in some rigorous excercise..

Breathless Intent

Zaphod

Breathless Intent

Is one of the victims of my strip poker games...okay, now, Zaph - off with those pants, I wont them fair and square *grins*

Deamonbane

Has a tattoo one of her great... personalities :P