Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oreo

-652  *arrrggg, gotta go watch Flashdance now*

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Bedroom Lazarus

-651  Yes...go watch the Flashdance, pay no attention to the thread here.
Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

Peccavi

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Oreo

Quote from: Bedroom Lazarus on February 28, 2014, 09:11:13 PM
-651  Yes...go watch the Flashdance, pay no attention to the thread here.

-653 >:) I can do both.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Bedroom Lazarus

Apparently I need better wandering girl scouts to deal with you next time.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 

The Sins that Beckon Me

MasterYoshi

I agree get the lollipop guild next time

Fabjuth

"Cry havoc" said he who fought chaos with chaos, "and let loose the grapes of wrath!"

Zaphod

Ladies are banned from this thread for 24 hours!

impishcharm

Quote from: Zaphod on February 28, 2014, 09:27:53 PM

Ladies are banned from this thread for 24 hours!

Shoves him in a closet and barricades the door.

You know you hypnotize me, always

Bedroom Lazarus

No one can say Imp is a Lady, so much as a mischievous incarnation of men's longing and desire..  So I suppose we just let her stay.

The Sins that Beckon Me

MasterYoshi

She just wants to keep you fresh for later :-p

Fabjuth

There's also no mention of exactly which closet she shoved him in, and therefore what's currently being stored there.
"Cry havoc" said he who fought chaos with chaos, "and let loose the grapes of wrath!"

Bedroom Lazarus

Do you think he is now afraid to come out of the closet.  Will his family accept that?

The Sins that Beckon Me

Cryptic

Comes racing in wearing fishnets stockings, plaid skirt, white shirt, hair done up in pig tails, Yea... going for the catholic school girl look -647

Never fear for I am here!
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

cptBacon

A super detailed introduction to me:
O/O

My current stories:
The Art of Seduction | Grey Skies
Along for the Ride | She Let Herself Go

Fabjuth

While the Priest and the catholic schoolgirl together should be fun to watch, it's time for me to put this sheer nightgown to good use... Catch you folks later!

Cryptic

"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

cptBacon

A super detailed introduction to me:
O/O

My current stories:
The Art of Seduction | Grey Skies
Along for the Ride | She Let Herself Go

Daoine Sidhe

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Cryptic

A/A's

MasterYoshi

I have priest comments, but we are in the general channel ... damn

Daoine Sidhe

A priest?  I haven't seen a priest in... forever.  Well, not in the strictest sense, at least.

Hey, Lady Cryptic.  -647.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Bedroom Lazarus

The Sins that Beckon Me

Cryptic

You comment and he appears.. must have a radar...

How are you doing dear?
A/A's

Bedroom Lazarus

I come to those in need.  For the eyes of the Priest are upon you, always.  Especially in the shower.

The Sins that Beckon Me