All I need is a D. Male

Started by Deli, November 18, 2012, 07:43:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deli

I have craving one but i'm up for any of them!

1. A high school was meant for those who were special. They had powers or they were what people call monsters. From fairies, vampires, werewolves, elves, witches, wizards ect.

She was a fairy a wood fairy. An artist who took of nature. She also could play a flute that helped calm people down. This fairy is a innocent young girl in her third year of high school. She was kind to everyone and see good in everyone.

He was a (whatever you want). A bad boy of the school. Picking on anyone he wanted to. His friends hang with him laughing at whatever they do. He meets this fairy finds her interesting but also wanting to know how far he could take her. He had dumped his last ‘sex slave.’ Of course most girls wanted to be with him so it was easy for him to take them.  He wanted the challenge of this fairy and wanted her as a sex slave and do what it takes.

I don’t mind playing extra characters (his friends, her friends, or other students).

2. Bad boy/Innocent girl: He was a bad boy didn’t listen to nobody did what he wanted. She was an art student who follows all the rules. This boy has sex with any girl he wants and they love it. He wants her but every time he tries she walks past him. She is sweet and quite don’t have much friends. She does though have a crush on him but is to scared for her dad is hard on her about dating and is just hard on her since her mother died.  At a party she joins he is there and she of course got tipsy. Will he take advantage of her in that state? Can the bad boy of the school get to her heart and save her from her life.

3. They knew one another since they were in kindergarten. She was being picked on when he came and helped her. He was always a kid that got into some trouble. He was there to protect her through out elementary school.

Once junior high came along they were closer friends. He became more of a punk as she became more gothic.  They were still close friends. They would eat lunch together outside. As he would just laugh at the jocks she would just either read or draw. Throughout junior high she has been trying to figure out a way to tell him that she was in love with him.

As high school started he started to date a preppy girl. He was still a punk but didn’t hang around her anymore. During those times she watched them trying to talk to him only to have his girlfriend tell her to stay away. It was their senior year and time was running out. At this point she was giving up being friends with him. It had been a little over three years since they talked.

One night after a party she was walking home when she was jumped by a few jocks and their girlfriends. Which one of the girls that was watching was his girlfriend.  Walking home she ran into him and smiled. He held her close as she explained what happened. That night is the night he has to pick to his girlfriend or his best friend. 

4. She was new to this town.  As her parents worked on moving in Amanda was just standing outside looking at the what seemed nice area she was living in. Her eyes looked over to the people that lived across the street. Seeing him in ripped jeans and a muscle shirt Amanda blushed. It was the summer of her senior year. Of course she was only seventeen.

At night she would end up sitting on the roof watching that house and the stars.  Around town she meet a few girlfriends that ended up great for her. As she told them about him they told her to stay away. He had a dark secret and past.  This nice sweet girl can’t help to be more attractive to him each day. Wanting to know who he was but to scared to talk to him when she did see him.

---His dark past/secret is up to you. This can be a drug/supernatural/bad boy kind of story.

---Amanda is just a nice innocent girl who is falling for this mysterious person.

---I can play any other characters like her friends her parents and what not.

5. He had been gone for years. One day his family just got up and left with no word without anyone seeing them leave.  She had not seen her old friend since she was eight. He came back at her junior year in high school his senior year of high school. He always was there to save her from any trouble she got into.

Ever since he had left her she had  been down and depressed. She had been in a relationship a very abusive relationship with a Football player. Every night she refused sex with him he would just beat her.  When she saw him for the first time was at the end of the school. Her eyes went big wanting to go to him but she wasn’t sure if it really was him. Also being that she had a black eye a couple days ago she just turned around and ran off.

The one night she knew for sure it was him when she was sent to the hospital. Her boyfriend had beat her so hard it knocked her out which he said she just tripped and feel down the stairs. When she woke up her eyes went wide to see her old friend sitting there looking at her.

This rp can go different ways on why he left.  It could be due to supernatural kinda deal or anything really.

I will pay my character and his character girlfriend as well as anyone else we use. 

6. Her parents were from there but moved to the states before she was born. She did have the Irish red hair and green eyes but her skin was not all that pale. Every summer her and her family would go back to Ireland and stay at their home her grandparents left them. Each summer she would meet new friends loss friends she had meet last summer. That was okay with her really. Till she turned eighteen. Once eighteen she had left home to study in Ireland for a semester for college.  Her parents agreed to all of this since she knew the area well enough to get around alone. Plus she kinda knew how to talk in the native tongue rusty but she could get around.

During her studies she had meet a classmate. A very handsome hot Irish man. He played sports for the team and all she could think about was getting to know him. She tried her best to make some move on him but every time she tried someone else got in the way.

Till she was invited to a part which he was throwing. Agreeing to go she finally able to meet up with him. The first time they touched hands to shake he felt something about her. What she didn’t know is that the fork lord are true and she is the last line of fairies. His family for generations have been capturing and marrying fairies trying to get some power

7. An eighteen year old girl worked for a tattoo parlor. She was there to pierce people. At midnight the shop will close down and everyone would head home. On night a young  man maybe in his mid-twenties came rushing it. It was 11:55 five minutes before shop closed down. Asking for a piercing and if it was okay being that he was late. The owner nodded his head and told her to pierce him and then lock up. Taking the keys she sat them at her station and pierced this man. Turning around to grab the keys this man had pinned her up against the wall.
Whatever happens is up to you.

8. Last night I went to see the Hobbit and it was awesome. Well of course like most girls we find a sexy character. Which mine was Kili.

My character is half elf half dwarf. Weird it is. She has the shortness of the dwarf which was her dad but she looked like her mother so she had elf ears the face and just everything of the elf.   

As the journey for the group was to go back and take their home they find themselves running into more trouble. They ended up getting help from this half mix. Being she was wearing armor from the elves she had helped them. They figured it was a male elf. As she had hopped off her horse they see she is a little shorter than most of them. She came up to Kili’s chin. Looking shocked they greeted this young male.

She helped them place camp. As she headed to the river she undressed and began to take a bath. That was till Kili found her and was in complete shock to see that he was a she.

9. (CRAVING!) Zatanna was part of the young justice then was able to join the Justice League. Leaving her friends her family behind besides Rocket. Zatanna had decided after being away from a while that she wanted to go back to her family.

Everyone greeted her back.  During one mission Nightwing and Zatanna were watching a few bad guys. An easy mission since things seem to be slowing down for a couple of months. During their watch in Gotham Nightwing and Zatanna began to talk. The past was brought up on how they were once young and in love. That their friendship never had changed. They always watched out for one another.

During this time Ivy had saw this time to actually kidnap Zatanna which drove Nightwing into anger. He fled back to the bat cave with permission from Batman where he stayed for a few days trying to find her.

Once he finally found her Nightwing realized that he never had feel out of love with her. That he was in love with her more than ever.

I’m willing to play any character that is needed. Of course I need Nightwing.

10. CravingAlana and Colleen are sisters. Alana is 17 years old while Colleen was 18. To many  people they were normal girls till they find out who they were. Colleen and Alana belong to a rich family. Her father was a director and their mother was a writer/college professor for English. Being that their parents work late the only person that is there for them is their butler.

He was actually in the middle twenties.  He had a thing for the two sisters. He had actually started to sleep with Alana. Once he found out she actually wanted him. Colleen though never saw him that way. The butler new he would have to force her either blackmail her or something.

Alana has more of wild side then Colleen does. So she loved whatever the butler did to her. Colleen is more quite to herself.

For this rp I will play the sisters. I need someone who can play the butler and is just really kinky dominate and just dirty. Don’t mind pain mix with pleasure like piercing the girls body or do whatever he can to make him horny. 

11. Her boyfriend was the nicest guy she had ever thought. That is what she would tell you a year ago. After a year his true colors began to show. Nobody would have thought he was a bad guy. He began to abuse her not allowing her to go out only to go to school and that was it. She had to move in with him since he didn’t trust her.

One night after a football game he threw a part, where she had to clean and make food for them. There was one person that caught her eye. He had a bad reputation at school. Ever since Jr. High she had a small thing for him. That is when she got the guts to ask him if he needed anything.

So from then on its up to you what happens.

12. Teacher/Student
She was 17 about to graduate from high school that year. She lived alone since her parents had actually moved to a different state leaving her here. She was failing one of her classes (whatever class you would like) and for a job she worked at a striper bar as a waitress. Since her best friend’s older brother owned it he is able to have her as a server. There was times where she would have to perform.

That teacher she was failing class had seen her do that stuff and also someone had taped it and sold it on the internet which sold it to that teacher. He has blackmail on her and being she needed good grades in his class he had the perfect ideas. 

13. Pirate RP
He was a young captain in his early twenties. He was one hell of a good captain. He won  most of his battles nobody has yet to hit his ship, sure he has battle scars but other than that he knows what he is doing.

She belongs to another ship as a male. Even if she is in her twenties the Captain thinks she is a young male. Her captain is very abusive and always taking it out on her.

One day on shore she runs into this captain and had stolen some gold coins from him. Running back she had ran  into her captain. He saw the gold coins and took them then started to beat her again.

The other captain sees this and saves her. He takes her on board and when she blacks out from the pain is when he realizes that he is a she.

14.Craving
His name is Mihai, he is tall, skinny, long hair, has tattoos and has his ear pierced oh and he is a smoker. Also he is Romanian who is smart in all subjects. He is also the president of honor history club. I'm goin to inducted this year. I had a thing for him since I had English with him. Ever since that we talked and just stayed friends.

Vampire stories were created as a story but what people didn't know is that they are real. Just the vampires people know aren't. They are demons who look human who need blood to live but they can walk in daylight.

Mihai's dad is in Romania waiting for his son to pick his bride his blood bride who will also be what normal humans see as a normal wedding. Just the human end up aging like the demons.

Mihai had found her. That person was me.

What people don't know about him is that he is a dominate person. So he has to be careful on how he approaches her and takes her

Please PM me for I don’t always check my posts. It would just be easy and I won’t seem like a bitch if I don’t reply cause I didn’t see your post.
Every picture tells a story, sometimes we don't like the ending... sometimes we don't understand it. (Cheshire Cat Alice madness returns)

Deli

added 8 (pm if you are interested. We can talk out more details to this.)
Every picture tells a story, sometimes we don't like the ending... sometimes we don't understand it. (Cheshire Cat Alice madness returns)

Deli

Deli

Deli

Deli

Deli