Black Sun Rising Recruitment(Supernatural Themes, All Welcome!!)

Started by InnocentSynn, March 29, 2017, 10:21:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amelita

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Amarlo

Faceclaiming Jessica Green, while you're at it, if you would? ^^

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Codexa

All noted!!

Lovely claims everyone!

Will be updated as soon as Arcanum gets his booty home :P

InnocentSynn

I'm working on it lol.  But sadly the warden doesn't release me for another half hour or so.  And then it's home to wash said booty before settling in to attend to all the good stuff you guys are giving us 

Caela

If no one's done so I'd like to faceclaim Phoebe Tonkin.

Amarlo

Quote from: Caela on April 05, 2017, 06:02:59 PM
If no one's done so I'd like to faceclaim Phoebe Tonkin.

Haha! I actually debated using her. She's pretty sexy. ;D

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Peony

I'm going to be submitting a character sheet for a submissive/ subordinate wolf and would like to face claim Emily Browning if she's not been picked yet.
Ons/Offs Thread (Edited updated 4/17/19)Ons/Offs

Twisted iN Tux

Greetings, one and all,

What a great premise and an equally awesome gathering of fantastic writers!

Do you have room for a human male who may or may not (your call) run an establishment in Pasco - such as a restaurant or some other type of social venue - that caters to both vamps and wolves? I'm picturing him as a sort of peacekeeper. He wants things to work out between the two, since he sees that as the best way for humanity to survive, and will do anything to make that wish a reality, until, you know, it literally blows up in his face.

Cheers,
Tony

InnocentSynn

Quote from: Twisted iN Tux on April 05, 2017, 06:48:53 PM
Greetings, one and all,

What a great premise and an equally awesome gathering of fantastic writers!

Do you have room for a human male who may or may not (your call) run an establishment in Pasco - such as a restaurant or some other type of social venue - that caters to both vamps and wolves? I'm picturing him as a sort of peacekeeper. He wants things to work out between the two, since he sees that as the best way for humanity to survive, and will do anything to make that wish a reality, until, you know, it literally blows up in his face.

Cheers,
Tony

We most definitely have room for a character like this that runs said establishment.  One thing that we would like to make sure you include in your Character Sheet how he came to be aware of vampires and werewolves since it's not common knowledge.  If you need any help with working out an idea on how that took place, please let us know and we'll be happy to help you out.

InnocentSynn

Ok, I have gotten the FC's updated.  If I missed someone, please let me know

Twisted iN Tux

Quote from: Josh Arcanum on April 05, 2017, 06:53:40 PM
We most definitely have room for a character like this that runs said establishment.  One thing that we would like to make sure you include in your Character Sheet how he came to be aware of vampires and werewolves since it's not common knowledge.  If you need any help with working out an idea on how that took place, please let us know and we'll be happy to help you out.

Excellent! Will do. Do you have a preference for the type of establishment? I'm open to anything.

Relikai

Instead of creating my bar/inn, i think it'll be better if I hop onto Tux's establishment  ::)

GnothiSeauton

Just submitted my first draft of a character sheet, with Josh Mario John as the face claim.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Twisted iN Tux

Quote from: Relikai on April 05, 2017, 07:03:20 PM
Instead of creating my bar/inn, i think it'll be better if I hop onto Tux's establishment  ::)

I totally missed your post, which essentially asked the same two questions. Ha! Sorry about that. Would you like to brainstorm something together? Perhaps our characters are friends? Related? They run the business together? I'm totally open to any and all ideas you may have.

Relikai

Quote from: Twisted iN Tux on April 05, 2017, 07:08:30 PM
I totally missed your post, which essentially asked the same two questions. Ha! Sorry about that. Would you like to brainstorm something together? Perhaps our characters are friends? Related? They run the business together? I'm totally open to any and all ideas you may have.

Could work! Was holding from creating a char due to work and projects, but cleared most of them. Hit me up with a PM and I'd have a couple of concepts for employees :)

Twisted iN Tux

If I may, I would like to claim Devin Paisley as the face of my character. Please and thank you.

InnocentSynn

Rel and Tux, glad to see you guys getting along on this one!  Should you need any help or input from me or Codey, just let us know and we'll be more than happy to help out.  As far as a preference on the type of establishment, the floor is yours.  Go nuts!

Mellific

Dammit.

I'll reserve Daniel Bederov for a werewolf character.

And Sophie Turner for... something. I'd prefer for her to be a neutral party between clans, but still figuring that part out.

O/O | A/A | MM

Orange Marmalade

Alias

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on April 05, 2017, 07:29:25 PM
Ooh he's pretty

OMG! There are so many amazing people in this game. I'll be making a CS for this game before owed posts, which is probably naughty. But I really wanna ride on this magic carpet!!

Going out dancing soon, but this just totally became a priority.

Also! My Orange Mermaid Marmalade Man!! Hi!!

Orange Marmalade

Codexa

Amarlo

Information Request

1. How long have they been under a truce?
2. Is this truce just for those within the Tri-city area or is it further reaching than that?

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Codexa

Quote from: Amarlo on April 06, 2017, 08:12:56 PM
Information Request

1. How long have they been under a truce?
2. Is this truce just for those within the Tri-city area or is it further reaching than that?

Awesome questions!

Give us a bit to discuss and we shall have your answer as soon as possible! :D