Diabolik Lovers (F x M) (Yui x Ayato) (Yui x Subaru)

Started by Phantomsangel18, March 26, 2015, 03:22:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phantomsangel18

Good Day My Mouth Watering Treats

I normally don't limit myself to just male partners but in this case I need a male for my female. That does not mean that ladies cannot apply for the role as long as you are willing to play a man.

I am looking to start a story on at least one of my two favorite pairings from the anime Diabolik Lovers. It is only twelve episodes and can be found subbed fairly easy so if you would like to, you can watch it.

It is a show based on a young girl who has chosen to be the sacrificial bride of 6 young and handsome vampires. The series has a serious BDSM undertone which I absolutely love. If you like vampires, innocent victims, reverse harems, and a little NON-CON this is the show for you. Please note that all the male characters have different personalities, so seeing them with their prey is never boring.

But to the point I would like to play Yui and have someone play either Ayato or Subaru or both if you feel you can handle it. ;3

PS I am willing to place this in any time frame NO spoilers but before or after any major events will be fine.

Please do read through my desires ;3 I hope you find them to your liking
Love Ninja says to love your imperfections because there is someone out there who loves them too.

AND Run for happiness as hard and as fast as you can because it is nobody's job but your own.

- Monique Maverez

My On's and Off's you naughty things you ;3 A&A's

Phantomsangel18

Love Ninja says to love your imperfections because there is someone out there who loves them too.

AND Run for happiness as hard and as fast as you can because it is nobody's job but your own.

- Monique Maverez

My On's and Off's you naughty things you ;3 A&A's