Our Colorful Neighborhood (LGBT+, straight friendly | accepting 2F 3M 8T*)

Started by Lyron, September 21, 2014, 07:15:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyron

Looks good! Her sheet is up in the Character thread now. :-)

M/M Players for Groups: A Registry

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.
Anyone, any genre, any time.

Chrystal

I'd love to think that more people were interested in joining this.

We've got a great little Halloween party going in the IC thread.  I think we could really do with more guys though. Lot of girls, but our GM is kind-of out of luck here...!

So come on guys, lets have some of you join the fun!

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

GaGa88

I have a few people that I could ask and hopefully they'll be interested. I do feel a little sorry for Trent.
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

Nico

Chrystal

No ideas for a character yet then?

Taxi driver, bartender, chef, builder, male stripper, electrician, plumber, chippy, delivery driver, minister, just a few options.

Seriously, I know how hard it is to come up with a character for this sort of game. I had all sorts of trouble until someone suggested the building manager, and even then I had trouble with the details.

But it's worth it!

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Nico

I'll wait and see if more people will join, before I will decide. No character ideas yet, too. I don't want to go sterotypical. Bores me too fast. I just have to wait and see if a charcter pops up in my head. That's how it works for me. It either happens, or not.

Lyron

Quote from: GaGa88 on November 17, 2014, 09:06:01 AM
I have a few people that I could ask and hopefully they'll be interested. I do feel a little sorry for Trent.
Ehh, Trent's used to being all alone. :D

Though more people would probably be nice.

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Nico

Quote from: Haru329 on November 18, 2014, 11:22:02 AM

Though more people would probably be nice.
Indeed. Doesn't look like it would happen, though. I'll bow out of it. Have fun! :-)

Ms Gavane

Chrystal's avatar lured me here, so I got to looking around.

Color me interested (bad pun intended).

I'm going to look around for a bit and see if I get some character ideas. I had a bubbly redhead in mind, but I'm not sure if that idea is going to pan out.

Anyway, Hi everybody!
O/O

Chrystal

Hiya! Welcome to the neighbourhood.

*Dangles her avi like a cat toy*

Nowherewoman

Yay and hi and welcome!  *pounces Chrystal!*

*Her Avi, I mean...yeah, that's it...*
Instead of obsessing on the person you want to be, focus on who you DON'T want to be. It's much easier to not do certain things than to break your head on some ideal of yourself.

When the dust settles, you may find out you've become who you were supposed to be all along.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

Lyron

A few updates have been made to the opening post:

• New businesses are more permissible.
  • Tried to clarify smut level a little more, and what to do with character submissions. Also made sure to mention that characters aren't limited to working at the established businesses, 'cause I don't think that was clear when I first edited the post.
  • Established businesses are no longer listed in this thread. Instead, for the sake of easier maintenance, they'll remain in only the IC thread.

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

AzaraelLawless

Pardon my intrusion, but our you guys still looking for people to join? Im rather interested *blushes*
"Inside us all, a war wages, And the side that is victorious, is the one we let loose upon the world, which side are you?"

Nowherewoman

PLEASE!  SAVE US!  We've gotten a bit bogged down, some new blood would be great.
Instead of obsessing on the person you want to be, focus on who you DON'T want to be. It's much easier to not do certain things than to break your head on some ideal of yourself.

When the dust settles, you may find out you've become who you were supposed to be all along.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

AzaraelLawless

Oh ok ^.^ well here is my character sheet
Hey, having wandered in, i dont have a picture for my avi quite yet but may have just the thing.

Matthew McCormick a.k.a Ezrias

Nicknames: E-Z, Matty
Sex: Male
Birthday: Aug. 26th
Height: 6'0"
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Residence: just moved to the area, still looking for a place

Appearance Details: Stocky build, Brownish blonde hair currently still cut very short, icy blue eyes,

fashion; a fan of dress shirts and tattered jeans, never leaves home without his sunglasses and dogtags. Will occasionally wear just his boardshorts and and tennis shoes. At formal afffairs, he always.dresses in his Marine formal.

Personality; Very upbeat, Matthew has garnered a thick skin and tough mentality, and a "nothing can stop me" attitude, he is the guy who would step in to help just about anyone.

Bio; Having just been honorably discharged from the Marines, he is looking to begin anew, having hidden his sexuality for years in order to serve, Matthew is now a bit more open to others. His parents noticing his "tendencies", had him shipped to military school at a young age, during his time there, he had several run-ins with authority. After a few years he "straightened" out, joining the Marines at 17 by falsifying his age, he began his first tour. There he met a young man named Taylor who would become his squadmate, best friend, and lover.

One night overseas, Matthew and Taylor were discovered by their superiors, Taylor was court martialed, and Matthew was relocated, if he would denounce his ways and Taylor.
Moving somewhere new after being discharged, he promised to never sell out his beliefs, and begin anew, the loss and heartache still heavy on his mind. His decision to move to the town was upon seeing a record studio, hoping maybe he could get someone to perhaps sing his lyrics or even record it himself.

Dislikes: dishonest people, "fake" people, and generic tea

Ons: Average endowment, kissing, cuddling, moderate pain, small breasts

Offs: Toilet related play,
"Inside us all, a war wages, And the side that is victorious, is the one we let loose upon the world, which side are you?"

Nico

Chrystal

Letrixia

*pulls nic to the rp*

Awww common and join the fun!. If this dies down I will remake it if needed.

AzaraelLawless

Chrystal

Hi Aza

I'm kind-of curious as to why your character has a nickname that is the same as your log-in name?

Not that there's anything wrong with that, it's just not the sort of nickname that someone would naturally be called and I'm wondering if there is a back-story to it?

Quote from: Letrixia on January 05, 2015, 02:17:01 PM
*pulls nic to the rp*

Awww common and join the fun!. If this dies down I will remake it if needed.

I bet you would... you're the only one who's actually "pulled" so far! *snigger*

AzaraelLawless

Quoteim kind-of curious as to why your character has a nickname that is the same as your log-in name?

Ah Chrystal, yes i know its peculiar, but it does have meaning, Azarael is a nickname i myself was given and used for a few years, since it was lost in childhood, i gave it life in the form of a role play character only an older incarnation :D

Lyron

Quote from: Nicholas on January 05, 2015, 12:13:47 PM
One of these days, we're going to coax you out of the fringes, and it will be glorious. :D

Maybe with a rain dance?

Quote from: AzaraelLawless on January 05, 2015, 08:56:51 AM
Hello, and welcome! :-)

Overall, profile looks good, though I am a bit concerned about the use of your username for your character, only because of the personal connection Azarael has to you. I don't really mind it personally, but it might be a little close to a player insert for some.

Azarael does sound like a pretty interesting nickname. How did you get it? :-)

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

AzaraelLawless

QuoteAzarael does sound like a pretty interesting nickname. How did you get it?

The name Azarael came from the jewish word for scapegoat, which i always took the blame or played the "fall guy" in school, i didnt mind, made me really good friends with the faculty and staff.

AzaraelLawless

Lyron

Quote from: AzaraelLawless on January 05, 2015, 06:27:55 PM
The name Azarael came from the jewish word for scapegoat, which i always took the blame or played the "fall guy" in school, i didnt mind, made me really good friends with the faculty and staff.
Willingly? I guess good things come out of everything. :-)

Thanks for the edit. Now you just need a picture and the profile will be ready to be put up. :D

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.