Started by TheVillain, June 19, 2016, 08:12:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

SmuttyReader

Kokaine

Yes it started. Links are at the bottom of the spoiler in the first post.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Rave

I might drop off a late entry here-- depending on what's needed.

I read there was a disparity between male/female characters? If one is lacking, I'll make that. If they're evened out, I have an idea in mind.

CaptainErotica

I made a few changes to Minami. Please take a look and let me know if it is ok. Right now she doesn't have a job in the community but would be willing to work pretty much anywhere.

TheVillain

I seem to be under the impression that we could use more female characters but that could be my hormones and not my head talking. :P

Minami is also fine.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

AmbrosiaPudding

From what I've counted we have seven female characters and six male characters. Though that's only the approved ones, some other guys have shown interest of course.
Let me become your favorite partner ~

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Trigon

Hope there is room for one more male character here! I'd be interested in joining you all for this one, and will prepare a character shortly...

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Kokaine

Olivia -NSFW-

Name: Olivia Aucoin

Previous/Current Occupation: Previously an actress / None currently.

Community Status: New to the current Community.
Livi turned down the first few offers to join a community but finally relented a little less than a year ago. However, due to complications she has been transferred to a new community.

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Fertility/Health Status: Livi's fertility has been called into question quite a bit recently given she's not yet produced any children. Due to having been in a committed relationship when she entered her first community she didn't take any other lovers and did not manage to conceive. Much criticism was aimed her way, including from her lover. However, the truth came out once it was revealed that her lover had not been so faithful to her as she had been to him and yet he'd not managed to sire any children. At that point she was Re-examined and given a clean bill of health and a new chance in a new community--though doubts still plague her. (Livi is fertile.)

Appearance: Olivia is a 5'3" tall busty brunette with sultry brown eyes and a mega watt smile. She keeps in decent shape but prefers fun physical activities and an overall active lifestyle to time in the gym. She keeps herself well groomed from head to toe at all times though manages not to come off as obsessive or over the top about it since she is equally comfortable in sneakers, sandals, or stilettos. She speaks with a southern accent and is fluent in Cajun French, French, and Spanish.

Personality: Quiet (almost seems aloof at first), well-mannered (in public), passionate, free-spirited, business savvy, imaginative, mildly mischievous
At first glance Olivia often seems like she'd be a bitch. In truth though she simply requires a bit of time to warm up to new people and truly feel comfortable. She really is a sweetheart and quite warm and engaging once that happens but she doesn't trust easily which can sometimes present an obstacle when it comes to social interaction. She considers herself a very private person, hence her well mannered and almost aloof public persona, but there is a part of her that is drawn to being on display (she was an actress after all) that leads her to take a few risks here and there.

History: Olivia was a former child actress and media darling just returned to the spotlight after graduating from college with her Master's degree when the plague hit. She had never intended to return to Hollywood again after the hit show she'd been on as a kid had finally gone off the air but one thing led to another and the favor she did for a friend turned into a chance role of a lifetime. It was also a return to the drama and bs. Still, she did her best to try and live a relatively normal life. Things were seeming to work out a lot better this time around but the the plague hit and it seemed her future was one of those things caught up in the chaos that followed.

Funnily enough, Livi received an invitation to one of the first communities opened to the public. However, she turned the offer down and it wasn't until her lover later received an invite that she decided to go for it and see what it was all about. Things started off well enough, and she wanted to do her part and help, but after a while had passed with no pregnancy things began to go sideways with Livi having to endure more than a few questions along with some uncomfortably close scrutiny. Eventually it was revealed that her lover had been fucking everything that moved (regardless of gender) and that he had somehow falsified the documents that had declared him fertile. He was in fact sterile--though it had nothing to do with the plague. While he was taken into custody to be dealt with by government officials, Olivia was given the opportunity to transfer to a new community where she could have a fresh start. She has no idea what ultimately happened to her former lover and now she feels all sorts of pressure to produce results... though at least this time around she's got no one else's feelings to worry about. Right?

Ons: Larger men, Dom or sub, being manhandled, dirty talk, teasing, dry humping, marks of passion, spanking, oral, anal, rimming, rough sex, sensuality, blindfolds, orgasm control/denial, breast play, possessive partners, face fucking (minus the gagging), affectionate partners, double penetration, sex in inappropriate places/times, sex in front of mirrors, messy sex/cum marking/cum on skin
Offs: Feet, hard facials, toilet play, vomit, gore/vore, animals, excessive violence
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Rave

Quote from: Kokaine on June 28, 2016, 07:32:25 PM
Olivia -NSFW-

Name: Olivia Aucoin

Previous/Current Occupation: Previously an actress / None currently.

Community Status: New to the current Community.
Livi turned down the first few offers to join a community but finally relented a little less than a year ago. However, due to complications she has been transferred to a new community.

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Fertility/Health Status: Livi's fertility has been called into question quite a bit recently given she's not yet produced any children. Due to having been in a committed relationship when she entered her first community she didn't take any other lovers and did not manage to conceive. Much criticism was aimed her way, including from her lover. However, the truth came out once it was revealed that her lover had not been so faithful to her as she had been to him and yet he'd not managed to sire any children. At that point she was RE-examined and given a clean bill of health and a new chance in a new community--though doubts still plague her. (Livi is fertile.)

Appearance: Olivia is a 5'3" tall busty brunette with sultry brown eyes and a mega watt smile. She keeps in decent shape but prefers fun physical activities and an overall active lifestyle to time in the gym. she keeps herself well groomed from head to toe at all times though manages not to come off as obsessive or over the top about it since she is equally comfortable in sneakers, sandals, or stilettos. She speaks with a southern accent and is fluent in Cajun French, French, and Spanish.

Personality: Quiet (almost seems aloof at first), well-mannered (in public), passionate, free-spirited, business savvy, imaginative, mildly mischievous
At first glance Olivia often seems like she'd be a bitch. In truth though she simply requires a bit of time to warm up to new people and truly feel comfortable. She really is a sweetheart and quite warm and engaging once that happens but she doesn't trust easily which can sometimes present an obstacle to her social interaction. She considers herself a very private person, hence her well mannered and almost aloof public persona, but there is a part of her that is drawn to being on display (she was an actress after all) that leads her to take a few risks here and there.

History: Olivia was a former child actress and media darling just returned to the spotlight after graduating from college with her Master's Degree when the plague hit. She had never intended to return to Hollywood again after the hit show she'd been on as a kid had finally gone off the air but one thing led to another and she a favor she did for a friend turned into a chance role of a lifetime and a return to the drama and bs. Still, she did her best to try and live a relatively normal life. Things were seeming to work out a lot better this time around but the the plague hit and it seemed her future was one of those things caught in the chaos that followed.

Funnily enough, Livi received an invitation to one of the first communities opened to the public. However, she turned the offer down and it wasn't until her lover later received an invite that she decided to go for it and see what it was all about. Things started off well enough, and she wanted to do her part and help, but after a while had passed with no pregnancy things began to go sideways with Livi having to endure more than a few questions and close scrutiny. Eventually it was revealed that her lover had been fucking everything that moved (regardless of gender) and that he had falsified the documents that had declared him fertile. He was in fact sterile--though it had nothing to do with the plague. While he was taken into custody to be dealt with by government officials, Olivia was given the opportunity to transfer to a new community where she could have a fresh start. She has no idea what ultimately happened to her former lover and now she feels all sorts of pressure to produce results... though at least this time around she's got no one else's feelings to worry about. Right?

Ons: Larger men, Dom or sub, being manhandled, dirty talk, teasing, dry humping, marks of passion, spanking, oral, anal, rimming, rough sex, sensuality, blindfolds, orgasm control/denial, breast play, possessive partners, face fucking (minus the gagging), affectionate partners, double penetration, sex in inappropriate places/times, sex in front of mirrors, messy sex/cum marking/cum on skin
Offs: Feet, hard facials, toilet play, vomit, gore/vore, animals, excessive violence

I actually really like the concept of this not being her first community. It's an interesting way to have a character with actual experience, but not specific to that community. She looks great Koka!

Trigon

Here's Mine  ;D. I hope you don't mind a few outlaws here and there  >:) >:) >:)

Name: Victor Hughes.
    Previous/Current Occupation: Leader of The Bandits   
    Community Status: Outlaw, Barbarian, Dangerous Criminal (Official Status)
    Fertility/Health Status: According to the rumors, he was one of the men inflicted with the Purple Plague, and was barred from joining any community. In reality, he is in excellent health, and is unaffected by the plague. Believed to have had 2 children before the plague hit, though they are now deceased. He is in excellent physical shape, though a bit conservative regarding appearance (at least compared with Community standards).

Personality: A bit of a free spirit, somewhat crazy, and a cynic. Known for taking huge risks. Drinks heavily and smokes moderately. A bit on the harsh side, but will open up to those who are close to him.

Physical Description:

History: Prior to the Purple Plague, he lived a relatively normal life. He was born and raised by a well to do and conservative family, and decided to follow in his father's footsteps to pursue a career in the military as an officer, and ended up graduating from West Point. Having married and had kids early, he was set to start a family of his own, and generally had a bright future ahead of him. At least until the plague hit, and lost his entire family following the violence caused by the massive social upheavals and descent into anarchy that followed. Having been unjustly barred from joining any Community due to political reasons, he nowadays roams around living off the land, and initiating raids on various communities with his gang to secure resources and incite rebellion, if however futile...

Ons: Bondage, kidnapping, biting, rough sex, humiliation
    Offs: Gore, scat, and death. Anything too extreme really.

Kokaine

Quote from: Rave on June 28, 2016, 08:07:14 PM
I actually really like the concept of this not being her first community. It's an interesting way to have a character with actual experience, but not specific to that community. She looks great Koka!

Thanks :) Though I can't really take credit for that part of my concept as there are certainly other characters who have the same deal of having moved into this community from another.

My O/Os

Rave

Quote from: Kokaine on June 28, 2016, 10:22:45 PM
Thanks :) Though I can't really take credit for that part of my concept as there are certainly other characters who have the same deal of having moved into this community from another.

There is a wonderful selection of characters in the game already, that's true!

Which, segways rather well into me posting my own.

Name: Malcolm Marlow Drake.
Previous/Current Occupation: Owner of Auto-Repair shop (Bike Mechanic) / No current occupation.
Community Status: New Resident. Invitation just received and accepted.
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual.
Fertility/Health Status: Healthy; Fertile. One young yet estranged daughter outside of the community.

Personality: Charming, Easy Going, Jaded, Striving, Mischievous, Hard Working, Dominant.
Malcolm's persona is a result of his upbringing, poor in income yet rich in value. A supportive network of family instilled a code of ethics and an air of charm within the man that tends to attract people to him. He has a quiet approachability to him, and a calm way of speaking that allows his friends to feel comfortable around him. That being said, when stimulated, at least sexually, that demeanor is replaced with a dominant and aggressive one. He likes to take control of his life-- to have the reigns of its direction firmly in his hands. Things out of his control make him largely uncomfortable, which can lean to possessive and controlling attitude, in serious relationships especially.

Physical Description: Malcolm stands at an impressive 6 feet, two inches. His light skin is a product of mixed parents, a Haitian father and a Texan mother. His physique is honed, forgoing frailty and replacing it with curved muscles and a powerful core. His body is built and strong, made to withstand assault and exhaustion. Powerful legs act as the engine to the rest of his body, supporting the muscled abdomen and his broad chest. His arms are toned and strengthened through regular exercise and training, allowing him to lift heavy objects with relative ease. His eyes are a light brown while the hair atop his head is a dark black, usually shaved. The rest of his body is relatively hairless, save for naturally tame lines of hair along his groin.

History: Malcolm grew up in a relatively poor Texas neighborhood, right in the middle of Austin. His father was a Haitian Immigrant, and his mother worked at a diner three blocks away from the one they lived on. He was born the oldest of three siblings. His family made ends meet month by month, and that was how he learned to live his life. The value of money and survival were both integral to his upbringing and shaping his personality, having occasional conflicts between the draw of mischief and anarchy of the streets, and the prose and values of home.

This left him rather split in the way he operates. On the surface, Malcom is a quiet and approachable man. His demeanor is relaxed and thus, allows others to befriend and relax around him quickly. An air of charm tops it off to make him desirable in both company and relationships, and yet it is the latter that brings out his other side. After graduating high school, Malcom used his savings to open up a small auto repair shop in his neighbourhood. His father had taught him how to fix bikes and cars at an early age simply out of necessity, as the family's only vehicle was an old and rundown station wagon. Quick to pick up the skill, his shop grew modestly, just enough for him to make enough money to relocate into a suburban neighborhood.

It was then that he met his now ex-wife, Amanda. She was a legal aid in a nearby office, and they ended up introduced through mutual friends. They married after a year of dating, and at the age of twenty two, he fathered a young daughter. It wasn't long after that the plague hit, and suddenly the world was upside down. Through the hectic motions of testing and relocating, Malcom's aggressive side revealed itself more and more to his wife. He became more possessive, more controlling-- and it resulted in the eventual end of their relationship after five years of marriage.

The previously ignored invitation to a community then resurfaced. His wife had moved out of state, without telling him where she went-- leaving him to restart his life on his own. Taking only one of his bikes and a few items of clothing with him, Malcolm left everything behind to start a new life within the community. This time, he does not intend to keep a side of him secret. All of him will be revealed and given to anyone showing interest, aggression, possession, dominance and all.

Ons: Dominating. Man-Handling, Aggressive Sex, Spankings, Dry Humping, Exhibitionism, Lactation, Creampie, Oral (Giving & Receiving), Anal (Giving), Cum, Marking, Biting.
Offs: Scat/Toilet Play, Gore, Death, Torture, Any 'Extreme' Pain.

TheVillain

Olivia and Malcolm are fine. Victor, I'll need to think about.
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Golden Spider

Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l

TheVillain

We are a bit out of balance, I think. I'm thinking we need some more female characters before we take more male ones.

Golden Spider

Quote from: TheVillain on June 30, 2016, 10:45:45 AM
We are a bit out of balance, I think. I'm thinking we need some more female characters before we take more male ones.

I can play females moderately convincingly

Pockets

At current count of approved characters we have 6 men and 8 women.
08/02 - New A/A Update

AmbrosiaPudding

I was thinking we currently has more females too, but does that count the newly approved Malcom?

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Pockets

7 and 8 then, I only counted the ones posted in the Character thread
08/02 - New A/A Update

AmbrosiaPudding

The character Malcom was approved but hasn't been posted yet.

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Golden Spider

AmbrosiaPudding

I can't say dear, I'm sure Villain will get to you when he can! Though it looks good that there's 8 females and 7 males. Who knows though, we just have to wait and see.

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop