Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avis habilis

Not guilty.

Ever gone to an important face-to-face meeting with some leafy greens - oh, let's say some creamed spinach, just for the sake of argument - stuck in your teeth?

Seara

If broccoli counts, guilty

Ever been doing a tedious task at work and end up sleeping for ten to fifteen minutes?

Cassiopeia

Not guilty but damn have I been tempted!

Ever fall asleep out in the grass on your lunch break?

TheLegionary

not guilty.

Ever fall asleep on your table during lunch break?

Cassiopeia

Not guilty

Ever go to work on about an hour of sleep?

TheLegionary

Guilty.

Ever go to work without having slept?

Cassiopeia

Guilty

Ever doze off driving from staying up all night?

TheLegionary

not guilty.

ever had problems to see what is ahead of your car because there was something in front of your eyes...like a towel or a cloak?

LaLa Killer

Not guilty

Have you ever tried to cut off the tail of a cut just for fun?

Harley Quinn

I assume that was meant to say 'cat,' instead.

Not Guilty, nor do I think there could be any fun in that, and it's in poor taste.

Ever had an important presentation in front of thousands of people and suddenly go blank in the middle of it?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Cassiopeia

Not guilty ... it was not thousands <.<

Ever love someone yet still wanna deck em good and hard?

Endorphin

Guilty

Ever actually follow-through on that?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Cassiopeia

<.< ... Guilty >.>  It was deserved!

Ever kick a whole in a door and have no idea how the heck you did it?

Endorphin

Kick a hole, yes. Have no idea, not quite...

Ever break a household object in a fit of anger?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Cassiopeia

Mmyeah ... guilty :P

Ever defend yourself with a pot?

Endorphin

Not Guilty, can't say I've ever been that desperate.

Ever purposely break something and then really wish you hadn't?

Harley Quinn

Oh, so guilty.  More than once.

Ever gotten so inebriated that you couldn't remember who you were?

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Endorphin

Hmmm... been off my face plenty of times, though don't think I've gone there. Not Guilty

Ever gotten so inebriated that you couldn't remember what happened the following morning?

Cassiopeia

Not guilty ... it always winds up coming back to me :P

Ever pass out naked into a dishwasher cuz you were STILL drunk after you woke up the next morning?

Endorphin

Several things, but a dishwasher is not amongst them. Not Guilty.

Ever woken up and not known where you were?

Cassiopeia

Not guilty, I usually only allow myself to get that hammered in a known environment :P

Ever start crying for no real reason, just because you were THAT wasted?

Endorphin

Not Guilty. I think that's a female thing!

Ever had drink or other substances confiscated by the police?

Cassiopeia

Oh no, it's definitely not just a female thing ... unfortunately >.>

Not guilty

Ever drink underage right in front of a cop and not get caught?

Endorphin

Guilty

Ever get a lift home in the back of a police car?

TheLegionary

Not guilty.

Ever make a confusion between passion and insanity?