Labyrinth:The Race to Survive (Un-Con, Exotic)

Started by undisclosedtoyou, January 29, 2009, 01:47:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Dark Raven

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

undisclosedtoyou

Yups still looking for Jareth.  Interested?
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

The Dark Raven

Yep :-)

Say, can you send me a PM so I can have a running list of what i'm currently plotting?  i'm making an index so i know what my brain is doing. :-)

I'm about to hop out of the forums for the afternoon so I can work on my "professional" writing...I'm an amateur tho...lol

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

undisclosedtoyou

No problem

*PM being sent*

And good luck with your writing, may your muse be in a good mood today.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Muse

Hm... 

Well, if the pace is moderate, I would like to play.  My computer should be back sometime next week.  It's clear, though, as I come to understand what my schedual will be like, that I can't be a GM/Facilitator, though the way I'm wanting to set myself up as a major player who sends minions is almost as time consuming.  ^_^;; 

Ladies, do you apreciate shape shifters and metamorphs, or does that take wierd one step too far? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

undisclosedtoyou

well we only have around three to four characters so mmm it might not start for a while, but it should be moderate I think.  And lol your one ambitious muse lol.

it's fine with me, not weird in the slightest.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Nadir

My character's a shapeshifter, actually, Muse - though he can only be a human or a horse. ^_^

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

wolfsinger

Interested in a Female Goblin, a rival of Sarah for Jareth's attentions? *Grins* A sort of. . . Evil Goblin Princess hell bent on ruining Sarah's chances of getting to the castle?

Love is cruelty. Cruelty is pain. Pain is Pleasure. Pleasure is love.
My Characters, Plots, and O/o
My Sex Map

undisclosedtoyou

ooh interesting.

I will be more than happy to talk about it with you once you get approved.  So come tell us when you are.

and I hope your liking E so far.

*smiles*

Here's to a speedy approval.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

wolfsinger

Yes, yes, and yes, thank you. ^_^ I'll definately do that. I'm sure Daylily will remind me, if I even forget. <3 Didn't realize she was in on this thread. *Conspiritorial snicker* <3 See ya'll soon! :D

My Sex Map

The Dark Raven

She just likes me for my Jareth-bits.  XD

And I'm gonna make a bio for Jarenth tomorrow evening :-)

wolfsinger

Pish and rubbish! I love you for your evil twisty evilness that works oh so well with my own! And the smut. *sagenod* Love the smut. :P

My Sex Map

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: daylily on March 18, 2009, 10:27:20 PM

And I'm gonna make a bio for Jarenth tomorrow evening :-)

Oooh looking forward to your character write up than.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Nadir

Awww, everyone's against Sarah. ^w^ Fun stuffs!

Does anyone have an objection to my character trying his hardest to get in everyones pants or *cough* tights? He has that man-slut feel in my head, so I might as well ask now as later. *grins* Not that he'll be successful, just persistent.   

undisclosedtoyou

No problem with it on my side, and seeing as we have a good number to start off with, I'm going to create and OOC thread right now.

*smiles*
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

The Dark Raven

Slightly confused.  Was going to work on Jareth, but the link to the sheet is not working for me.  What would you like in the info for him and i will do it the old fashioned way..... :-)

undisclosedtoyou

that's odd it's working for me.  Try

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31465.0

And if that doesn't work it's in NC:Exotic free form small groups.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

The Dark Raven

I get a certificate error, navigation blocked.  Huh, mebbe this is a Veks question. ><

Nezahualquentzin

You should have the option to 'Continue on to Website'. It will take a little while to get you there that way, but it will get you there.

undisclosedtoyou

It might be a question to ask a goddess or even maybe Veks himself, or Nezahualquentzin's suggestion might work.  If it's not working than pm me and I'll send you the bio sheet, and you can pm your character sheet, that I would than post in the proper thread.

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

The Dark Raven

Once I bookmarked the thread its been happy with me...also...I upgraded to firefox. :-)

undisclosedtoyou

oooh yay.  I've had firefox for years now, and know it's way better. 
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Muse

After many moons of wandering lost without internet acess, I have at last come home. 

i'm still looking forewards to joining you, though it may take me a bit, I have so much to catch up on. 

May i have a whimsical warrior elf maid named Black Cherry sent by Jareth to help Sarah make it to him as well? 

She is of couse no match for the ectoplasmic lord of fear and lechery Vhaeredoon, a goblin prince who aspires to Jareth's position and attains his greatest power over people when they hover on the razor edge of ecctacy between fear and pleasure.  That's the kind of alluring terror of a nightmare he is.  (Of course, he has a love hate relationship with the vampires he created, given that they alternately do his job so very well and make a mockery of him.) 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

wolfsinger

Welcome back Muse. . . Hmmmmm. . . Perhaps your evil Vhaeredoon could be a sibling to my Mhanythian? The goblin "princess" who is in love with Jareth? Perhaps a bit of bribery, incest. . . Lovely little things those. *Grins* Whatcha think?

My Sex Map