Looking to RP?

Started by Aysleen, February 19, 2009, 12:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aysleen

I'm looking for new partners to rp with, but I have a couple stipulations.

One, I'd like to rp with someone who is on E a lot...or at lease a couple times a day, and week days specifically.  I'm now in several games, but through no fault of theirs, my partners all seem to be super busy IRL now, and sometimes can't post too regularly.  I miss that a lot, and am hoping to get a couple more games going on a more regular basis.

I'm also looking for someone who doesn't mind writing a little.  I really can't handle one liners anymore, and while I REALLY love a couple multi lined paragraphs per post, I can deal with less if they are more regular.  And by less I mean at least a couple small paragraphs of at least two or three sentences.  I tend to post a lot and don't expect everyone to do that, but I need to have decent response to build my own from, otherwise its just not fun for me.

Personally I'm online from 7am - 3pm, and 6pm - 10pm PST (California-US)  The 7am-3pm hours are very regular as I am at work then.  The 6pm - 10pm hours aren't as regular.

I have a couple ideas floating around, and will gladly share them with anyone who could comply with the above criteria.  If interested, please post here or pm me. 

**PS - Sorry I neglected to include this bit...
I love rp'ing with women, but find I pretty much can only rp a dom role in those instances.  As I do currently have two such games in progress with the possibility of a third going that way, I just can't take on another one like that now.  They really require a lot more out of me, and I don't want to short change those I'm already involved with.  I apologize for not stating that earlier.  :-*
Ons and Offs
* I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see.
*We're all mad here.
* If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is,
because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
*Curiouser and curiouser.

Orpheus

I think I can comply with most of your demands ;). Like you, the early part of the day would be pretty sporadic since I work as well. Anyway, I'd be interested in hearing some of your ideas if you want to send them to me.
Forgive my absences. The real world is not being easy on me of late.

Zaer Darkwail

Also if you can forgive me doing one bad post in our past one vs one (and want re-try can we work together in different story/plot) I am open ears for ideas :).

Aysleen

Zaer! There's nothing to forgive, ya big silly!  Sometimes things just don't work out, but no one is to blame.
I would love to rp with you again...let me see what I can come up with.

You too Orpheus249.  I've received a lot of responses (happy dancing), but now need a little time to organize them.  I'll PM you both as soon as I do!

Thanks so much!
Ons and Offs
*We're all mad here.
* If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is,
because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.

Murphy Sez

Aww, your morning timing works well for me, but I still haven't really made the jump from IM to forum yet. Hmm, how can I convince you to come to the dark side?
I love to write, come dream with me.

Get to know me: O/O
Ideas, randomness, pet peeves.

Aysleen

Quote from: murphysez on February 21, 2009, 12:17:12 PM
Aww, your morning timing works well for me, but I still haven't really made the jump from IM to forum yet. Hmm, how can I convince you to come to the dark side?

Sorry sugar...not happening  :-*
Ons and Offs
*We're all mad here.