Riddle me this...

Started by Jubari, October 06, 2009, 03:40:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Full Metal

Nice and simple your one Eskimo... the guy is short, can only reach that button on the way back up.  So has to walk the rest of the way.  NOW if it had been raining and he had an umbrella, he could take the lift all the way up :P

As for my riddle...

The person who makes it, doesn't want it,
The person who buys it, doesn't use it,
The person who uses it, doesn't know it.

Doom Cookie

Very good Full Metal!

Is it love?
Plots of Doom
Doom cookies are chocolate chip, they taste like doom which oddly tastes like victory. Even if you nibble on one they will grow back. They just ask that you don't drown them in milk. Doom cookies are too cool to be dunked like your average Oreo cookie.

Pocket Monster ♥ Secret's Bella

Beguile's Mistress

Ah, Full Metal.  I believe I know.

A coffin would not be wanted by anyone, we seldom buy one for ourselves
and if we're using it we're beyond that awareness.

Try this one.

What starts on four legs, then goes to two and finishes on three?

Butterflykiss

A man. He starts life by crawling on all fours, then he walks on two as an adult, and in old age he needs a cane, giving him three.

*enjoys riddles but has none of her own~*

Kotah

what's once in a minuet twice in a moment and never in a thousand years?
Finally in a rage we scream at the top of our lungs into this lonely night, begging and pleading they stop sucking up dry.There as guilty as sin, still as they always do when faced with an angry mob: they wipe the blood from their mouths and calm us down with their words of milk and honey. So the play begins, we the once angry mob are now pacified and sit quietly entertained. But the curtain exists far from now becasue their lies have been spoken. My dear, have you forgotten what comes next? This is the part where we change the world.

Butterflykiss

Oniya

What is it that, if you add something to it, becomes less?
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17