Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle33

Dammmit!  My brother steals more guys from me!!! Goodbye!!! *slams door*

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

abandoneddolly

I think I'll stick with your brother too, goodbye.

Stone

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Jeffrey

Really...I thought you liked macho men better *hums Macho Men for him and then says* GET OUT!!
O's and O's / A's and A's / Current Stories / Story Ideas / Posting Updates
Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

Stone

Dude, I thought we weren't ever going to talk about our WWF secrets.

Trust, without trust, I can't be here. I'm leaving.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Jeffrey

Just.....G...E....T....O....U....T....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

Stone

You're not even trying anymore, are you? Sigh. Once you would've burned the world for me. *sulks on his way out*

Jeffrey

*Calls out* AND DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU IN THE ASS ON THE WAY OUT!!!

Stone

Always focused on the ass. I've got other parts you could touch, you know. Well, could've. Past tense. Bye!

Belle33

This bromance is just too much for me.  I'm leaving!

nevertainted

I think it's time we went our sepe-Agh!  Look at you, and can't break up with you, you're beautiful! *hugs*

Souture

<3 Sou <3

Belle33

But but but *bottom lip quivers* you used to say my constant need for your attention was endearing.  Just go!!

abandoneddolly

Mordred

See that seatbelt? I had it altered.. can't be undone. See this emergency break? Actually an 'eject' lever.. (yeah, me and those damn levers.. I know!).. and lastly.. see how it's a raining yet I was so stubborn about having the roof down? Here.. let me *clamps a parachute, somehow, as I drive, to Dolly's shoulders*.. Anyway.. I'm sure you now know.. it's over! Err, we are over! By my calculations.. you should land safely in that farm over there. I heard the lady there makes the best pies! Later, baby!
*See Pillory*

Erotisch

You are always just too....blue! I'm out of here. Ciao!

Gentle Heart

I'm sorry, but you're just so.... unapproved. :D

Erotisch

You're blaming a poor woman for something she can't control? Just leave already! I'm through with you.       :P   ;)

Belle33

You're always so logical.  I don't know why, but it drives me nuts.  Goodbye!

Stone

And you're always off in eccentricity land! Buh bye!

Belle33

Stone

Oh, fine. We never really communicate anymore, see? Bye!

Belle33

Yeah!  It's kind of hard to have a discussion with you while there's a woman sucking your thumb!  Just leave!

Stone

There you go doubting my powers of concentration again. I need someone who has faith in me. Sorry.

Belle33

Not to state the obvious; but, you've been unfaithful.  *tosses his clothes in the streets*  Good riddance!