[D&D 5e] Planar Supernatural School For Gifted Adventurers [Closed for now!]

Started by Blythe, October 14, 2015, 05:20:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bibliophilia

Decided on an Elf, made in Corellon's image, bard with the Noble background.

Blythe

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on October 17, 2015, 06:13:41 PM
Player:   ShadowFox89   Character Name:   Calypso
Class:   Warlock   Level:   1
Race:   Drow   Background:   Entertainer
Alignment:   LN   Age:   112
Height:   5ft   Weight:   83lbs
Experience:   0 EXP   Deity:   None

Will fill that in shortly, thank you! :)

Lockepick, quick question--your sheet has two feats. Human variant comes with one--where's the other from?

Lockepick

Ha, my own stupidity. I actually just removed that because Lyku pointed it out to me. I was making assumptions from earlier editions.

Got rid of Sharpshooter, kept Observant.
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

BAMF

Lockepick, I'm...rather sad that my characters don't swing your character's way. That picture is absolutely hnf.
»O/O’s«»Ideas«»A/A's«
Great things are done
by a series of small things
brought together.

»Vincent Van Gogh«

Blythe

Quote from: lockepick on October 17, 2015, 06:27:56 PM
Ha, my own stupidity. I actually just removed that because Lyku pointed it out to me. I was making assumptions from earlier editions.

Got rid of Sharpshooter, kept Observant.

Fix'd that. Speaking of which...

Lockepick's sheet is now approved. Head over to the OOC.

Hexed, looked over your sheet--Arcana is showing as 6--I think it should be a 5 unless I've missed something.

Lockepick

Quote from: BAMF on October 17, 2015, 06:35:19 PM
Lockepick, I'm...rather sad that my characters don't swing your character's way. That picture is absolutely hnf.

It's not too late to change your character's orientation! Presuming you're playing a dude. Otherwise I'll just polite nod and smile. :)

Hooray for approval!

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

BAMF

:P I've got a straight female barbarian who's mostly done. & then a cute little male half-elf who's reading so far as pretty ace.
»O/O’s«»Ideas«»A/A's«
Great things are done
brought together.

»Vincent Van Gogh«

ShadowFox89

Calypso's orientation at this point is going to be "not interested" :P

It'll take a bit before she wants to open up to others.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Lyku

Taron's sexual preference leans more towards female, but he is more focused on improvement than romance at this time. 
Every great dream begins with a dreamer.  Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.  – Harriet Tubman

Hexed

Quote from: Sherlock on October 17, 2015, 06:46:41 PM
Hexed, looked over your sheet--Arcana is showing as 6--I think it should be a 5 unless I've missed something.

That would be my mistake as it should be 5.

And one of the reasons I threw the sheet up while still bashing my head on fluff stuff.

Blythe

Quote from: Hexed on October 17, 2015, 07:02:38 PM

That would be my mistake as it should be 5.

And one of the reasons I threw the sheet up while still bashing my head on fluff stuff.

*nod* I've done that before too--hammer out stats before getting to fluff.

Sleight of Hand is not listed as a proficiency skill for Entertainer or Sorcerer--did you mean to check something else, or it's possible I may have missed something? Herp derp, sorry. Character is a human and may have selected that as a proficient skill. Knew I might have missed something. ^^

One last thing--under "Other Proficiencies" it seems to have cut off what you were typing for weapons. Might want to format that a bit differently. Otherwise, stats seem good.

Vex

Player:VexCharacter Name:Kasia Astorio
Class:RogueLevel:1
Race:Half-ElfBackground:Charlatan
Alignment:Chaotic GoodAge:20
Height:5'4"Weight:118 lbs
Experience:0Deity:-

~Abilities~
STR13 (+1)DEX16 (+3)CON15 (+2)
INT14 (+2)WIS14 (+2)CHA18 (+4)

HP: 10/10AC:14
Speed:30 ft.Initiative:+3
Proficiency Bonus:+2Passive Perception:14

~Weapons and Magic~
Weapon Attacks

Weapon:RapierType:PiercingRange-Attack Bonus:+5Damage:1d8+3
Weapon:DaggerType:PiercingRange20/60Attack Bonus:+5Damage:1d4+3
Weapon:ShortbowType:PiercingRange80/320Attack Bonus:+5Damage:1d6+3
|
Spells
Spellcasting Ability:-Spell Save DC:- (10 + - + -) Spell Attack Bonus:(+- +- +-)

~Skills, Proficiencies, Items~
Skills

LanguagesCommonElvenHalfling
STR
Athletics+3 (Prof)
DEX
Acrobatics+5 (Prof)Sleight of Hand+5 (Prof)Stealth:+7 (Prof, Ex)
INT
Arcana:+2History:+2Investigation:+2Nature:+2Religion:+2
WIS
Animal Handling:+2Insight:+4 (Prof)Medicine:+2Perception:+4 (Prof)Survival:+2
CHA
Deception:+6 (Prof)Intimidation:+4Performance:+4Persuasion:+8 (Prof, Ex)
|
Proficiencies
Save Proficiencies:DexterityIntelligence
Tool Proficiencies:Disguise Kit, Forgery Kit, Thieves' Tools
Weapon Proficiencies:Simple Weapons, Hand Crossbows, Longswords, Rapiers, Shortswords
Armor ProficienciesLight Armor
|
Equipment & Currency
Rapier, Shortbow, Quiver of 20 Arrows,
Leather Armor, Daggers (2), Thieves' Tools,
A Set of Fine Clothes, Disguise Kit, Fake Signet Ring,
Backpack, Bag of Ball Bearings (1000), Ball of String (10 ft),
Candles (5), Crobar, Hammer,
Pitons (10), Hooded Lantern, Flasks of Oil (2),
Rations (5 days), Tinderbox, Waterskin,
Hempen Rope (50 ft.)

~Currency and Treasure~
15 gp

~Features~
Expertise
Kaisa's proficiency bonus is doubled for any
Persuasion or Stealth check.
|
Sneak Attack
Kasia knows how to strike subtly and exploit
a foe's distraction. Once per turn, she can
deal an extra 1d6 damage to one creature you hit with
an attack if you have advantage on the attack roll. The
attack must use a finesse or a ranged weapon.
She doesn't need advantage on the attack roll if another
enemy of the target is within 5 feet of it, that enemy
isn't incapacitated, and she doesn't have disadvantage on
the attack roll.
|
Thieves' Cant
During her rogue training, Kasia learned thieves' cant, a
secret mix of dialect, jargon, and code that allows you to
hide messages in seemingly normal conversation. Only
another creature that knows thieves' cant understands
such messages. It takes four times longer to convey such
a message than it does to speak the same idea plainly.

In addition, she understands a set of secret signs and
symbols used to convey short, simple messages, such
as whether an area is dangerous or the territory of a
thieves' guild, whether loot is nearby, or whether the
people in an area are easy marks or will provide a safe
house for thieves on the run.
|
False Identity
Kasia has created a second identity, Lady Shandri Marivaldi,
an exuberant, entrepreneurial wealthy human debutante, 
that includes documentation, established acquaintances,
and disguises that allow her to assume that persona.

Additionally, she can forge documents including official
papers and personal letters, as long as she has seen an
example of the kind of document or the handwriting she
is trying to copy.
|
Half-Elf Racial Traits
Darkvision. Thanks to her elf-blood, Kasia has
superior vision in dark and dim conditions. She can
see in dim light within 60 feet of her as if it were bright
light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. She can't
discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.
Fey Ancestry. Kasia has advantage on saving throws
against being charmed, and magic can't put her to sleep.
Skill Versatility. Kasia gains proficiency in Persuasion
and Perception.
|

~Additional~
Background

-Kasia grew up in as the daughter of the proprietor for the Curious Angel Tavern, a tavern that caters to wealthy ship merchants and noble youths who go "slumming" in the nearby merchant's quarters. She works along the port helping with the constant shipments and playing mischief with the dock worker's children during the days of her youth, and helped her mother attending as a barmaid once she came of age.
-As a small act of rebellion, she started picking the pockets of the customers, getting assistance and tips from the nearby port and some of her mother's servants and employees.
-She enjoyed the thrill of getting one over on the wealthy patrons, but grew a bit dissatisfied with how little it felt like they seemed to care, or even notice, their "pocket change" missing. So, her schemes grew bolder, getting into more elaborate cons and ruses.
-One day, while she was spending her ill-gotten gains, she got mistaken for a noble youth "going slumming", she decided to play along. While originally acting as a snarky parody of her local region's rich debutantes, she manages to unexpectedly charm the upper-class merchant, and her alternate identity, "Lady Shandri Marivaldi" is born.
-Using her newfound connections, Kasis sets up what was to be her greatest heist yet, plundering from the vault of a noble mansion she was invited to as part of a festival. She spends nearly a season gathering the pieces, and securing allied positions, but it goes off without a hitch, much to her glee.
-She succeeds as she desired in the upper-class sting a bit, it creates more heat than she anticipated. It becomes too much of a risk to hoard her gains any longer. Her initial idea of diffusing it slowly gets scrapped. Instead, she starts giving it away to the slums.
-Attentions get redirected to the lower class districts, so she adopts a faceless disguise as a sailor shipping off some of the wealth to distract attention. Meanwhile, she enjoys a bit of unexpected satisfaction in seeing the local economy boom in the lower wards as a result of her anonymous donations.
-Unfortunately, she attracts too much suspicion, and guards corner her in disguise. A bit of rapier flair makes an impressive display, but ultimately, her lack of training proves her bane. She manages to flee them with an improvised escape route, but the flashy rooftop escape creates rumors of a pirate who is challenging the nobility and giving to the poor. As much as she enjoys the notion, reality sinks in. She isn't capable enough to play that kind of role.
-Luckily, her deception, bravado, charisma, and natural agility catches the attention of a recruiter. She leaves for the School of Gifted Adventurers, hoping to gain the kind of training she would need to live up to the legend she wishes to become in her home town.
|
Homeworld Notes

Kasia's home plane is from an ocean-dominated world, where land-mass is few and far between on great seas. Most of civilization is based around port cities, although some inland empires exist. Kasia grew up in Starlight Cove, a massive port that is partially inside of a large mountainous cavern, where a ship coming in finds the city awash with dots of lights as far as the eye can see on a given night. The city merchant guilds have a stranglehold on the city, for so long that unchallenged noble lines have been created off the mercantile class, and while under the guise of "entrepreneurial capitalism", have perverted the laws to create a state of blatant classism. Exorbitant private militias far outclass the public police force, and often have more freedoms to act, creating rambant crime in the lower-class, but assuring that the upper crust hardly sees the slightest infraction. Inside the city, there exists little more than order to the whims of the wealthy establishment, and criminal organizations that aren't part of the noble class can't even take root in the city, having to resort to ship-side operations without a power-base to speck of.

As such, nearly all folk heroes and children's tales take place outside the town, sailing on the freedom of the seas. Pirates and unguided, free-sailors hold a special place of idealism among children of the lower wards, with many aspiring to be such figures. Unfortunately, most never make it that far. Those that are untalented give into reality eventually, and work their role as servants for small coins, however begrudgingly. Most of those who hold to their ideas and show a talent for the blade often become a part of the guard, helping to protect their neighborhood from the criminal underclass, but eventually come to frustration for how little power they have over the merchant-class and their private militias. Eventually, they grow bitter, with a large turnover rate to sell themselves to better life as an enforcer for criminals themselves, or an exuberant life protecting noble class itself. And those that do make it to the sea often become pirate criminals feeding off the lower and middle class, gain a successful business and become a part of the merchant class, or sail off into the freedom of the great blue, never to be seen again.

One of the tales that has taken the recent generation is of the Scarlet Sash, a fancy swashbuckler-pirate who dresses in fanciful red clothes, armed with a fine rapier and a showman's flair. Her tales often involve her getting her way with guile, acrobatics, and a tongue as sharp as her blade. Many of the adults of Starlight Cove suspect she's little more than a marketing campaign, given the number of toys and merchandise that have graced her visage, but she still has a cult-like impression among the youth. Kasia isn't sure she exists, but invokes her visage, fashion style and mannerisms for inspiration for her own swordplay and image.
Miscellaneous Notes

Background:
   Charlatan
Favored Scheme:
"I insinuate myself into people's lives to prey on their weakness and secure their fortunes. I wear several different identities, and create more as I need."
Personality:
"I have a joke for every occasion, especially occasions where humor is inappropriate. I like to flatter lay on the charm where it works, but sarcasm and wit are my favorite weapons."
Ideals:
"I am a free spirit. I like to disrupt the status quo, and challenge established notions. But, now that I've had a taste of prosperity, I like to give others the same opportunities."
Bonds:
"I fleeced a powerful person and must work to ensure that this individual never crosses paths with me or those I care about. I'll put an end to his reign, if I can help it, in due time."
Flaws:
"I can't resist swindling people who are more powerful than me. It's just too much fun to humble the haughty!"

Blythe

Will be reviewing your sheet over in World Building shortly, Vex! ^^

Vex

No worries. I'm in no hurry. Frankly, I'm not sure it's completely done yet. I think I need to revise her backstory a bit more. But I felt I got the gist of it.

But the stats should be good. Let me know if there are any issues. As a side note, I love how much simpler 5e has become from it's predecessors when it comes to character creation. 3.5e in particular used to take me days. But, for a game like this, it took me much longer to personalize the concept than it did to write the sheet.  ;D

Bibliophilia

Just to be sure, is it okay if we post our sheets here, Sherlock?  Mine's a work in progress at the moment, but having it in the thread would make it easier to format.

Lockepick

Quote from: Lyku on October 17, 2015, 06:56:49 PM
Taron's sexual preference leans more towards female, but he is more focused on improvement than romance at this time.

Emphasis mine. I choose to read that as a glimmer of hope for Ranis. Taron will need some NSA action to keep from getting too distracted, after all. *sagenod*

Blythe

Quote from: Vex on October 17, 2015, 07:41:09 PM
No worries. I'm in no hurry. Frankly, I'm not sure it's completely done yet. I think I need to revise her backstory a bit more. But I felt I got the gist of it.

But the stats should be good. Let me know if there are any issues. As a side note, I love how much simpler 5e has become from it's predecessors when it comes to character creation. 3.5e in particular used to take me days. But, for a game like this, it took me much longer to personalize the concept than it did to write the sheet.  ;D

Stats are all good to go.

And....yes. So much yes on that '5e is simpler' sentiment. Made me want to GM more.

Loved the background, particularly the inspiration of Scarlet Sash, because if that's not a fun GM plot hook, I don't know what is.

Vex's sheet is now approved. You're cleared to post in the OOC. :)

Quote from: Bibliophilia on October 17, 2015, 07:43:00 PM
Just to be sure, is it okay if we post our sheets here, Sherlock?  Mine's a work in progress at the moment, but having it in the thread would make it easier to format.

Yes, that would be fine. If you're not submitting it for approval review just yet though, just note it's not ready yet so I don't post it in World Building before you're ready. ^^

Bibliophilia

Player:BibliophiliaCharacter Name:Therenna Siannodel
Class:BardLevel:1
Race:Elf (High Elf, Moon)Background:Noble
Alignment:Chaotic NeutralAge:138
Height:5'9"Weight:127 lbs
Experience:0Deity:Corellon Larethian

~Abilities~
STR10 (+0)DEX15 (+2)CON10 (+0)
INT11 (+0)WIS10 (+0)CHA14 (+2)

HP: 8/8AC:14 (Studded Leather)
Speed:30 ft.Initiative:+2
Proficiency Bonus:+2Passive Perception:12

~Weapons and Magic~
Weapon Attacks

Weapon:Shortsword (Finesse, Light)Type:PiercingRange:MeleeAttack Bonus:(+4)Damage:1d6+2
Weapon:Dagger (Finesse, Light, Thrown)Type:PiercingRange:20/60Attack Bonus:(+4)Damage:1d4+2
Weapon:Shortbow (Ammunition, Two-handed)Type:PiercingRange:80/320Attack Bonus:(+2)Damage:1d6
|
Spells
Spellcasting Ability:CharismaSpell Save DC:12 (8 + 2 + 2) Spell Attack Bonus:+4 (2 [Prof] + 2 [Cha])

~Skills, Proficiencies, Items~
Skills

LanguagesCommonElvishSylvanUndercommon
STR
Athletics(+0)
DEX
Acrobatics(+4) (Prof)Sleight of Hand(+2)Stealth:(+2)
INT
Arcana:(+0)History:(+2) (Prof)Investigation:(+2) (Prof)Nature:(+0)Religion:(+0)
WIS
Animal Handling:(+0)Insight:(+0)Medicine:(+0)Perception:(+2) (Prof)Survival:(+0)
CHA
Deception:(+2)Intimidation:(+2)Performance:(+4) (Prof)Persuasion:(+4) (Prof)
|
Proficiencies
Tool Proficiencies:Dilruba, Arghul, Zill, Dragonchess
Weapon Proficiencies:Longsword, Shortsword, Longbow, Shortbow, Simple weapons, Hand crossbow, Rapier
Armor ProficienciesLight
|
Equipment & Currency
Shortsword, Dagger, Shortbow,
Studded leather armor, Zill, Arghul
Dilruba, Dragonchess set, Perfume
Calligrapher's supplies, Costume, Costume
Fine clothing, Signet ring, Scroll of pedigree,

~Currency and Treasure~
1 gp

~Features~
Moon Elf

Darkvision: Accustomed to twilit forests and the night sky, you have superior vision in dark and dim conditions. You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light.  You can’t discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.

Fey Ancestry: You have advantage on saving throws against being charmed, and magic can’t put you to sleep.

Trance: Elves don’t need to sleep. Instead, they meditate deeply, remaining semiconscious, for 4 hours a day. (The Common word for such meditation is “trance.”) While meditating, you can dream after a fashion; such dreams are actually mental exercises that have become reflexive through years of practice. After resting in this way, you gain the same benefit that a human does from 8 hours of sleep.

Cantrip: You know one cantrip of your choice from the wizard spell list. Intelligence is your spellcasting ability for it.
|
Bard
Saving Throws: Dexterity, Charisma

Spellcasting Ability:  Charisma is your spellcasting ability for your bard spells. Your magic comes from the heart and soul you pour into the performance of your music or oration.  You use your Charisma whenever a spell refers to your spellcasting ability. In addition, you use your Charisma modifier when setting the saving throw DC for a bard spell you cast and when making an attack roll with one.

Bardic Inspiration:  You can inspire others through stirring words or music.  To do so, you use a bonus action on your turn to choose one creature other than yourself within 60 feet of you who can hear you. That creature gains one Bardic Inspiration die, a d6.  Once within the next 10 minutes, the creature can roll the die and add the number rolled to one ability check, attack roll, or saving throw it makes. The creature can wait until after it rolls the d20 before deciding to use the Bardic Inspiration die, but must decide before the DM says whether the roll succeeds or fails. Once the Bardic Inspiration die is rolled, it is lost. A creature can have only one Bardic Inspiration die at a time.  You can use this feature a number of times equal to your Charisma modifier (a minimum o f once). You regain any expended uses when you finish a long rest.  Your Bardic Inspiration die changes when you reach certain levels in this class. The die becomes a d8 at 5th level, a d10 at 10th level, and a d12 at 15th level.
|
Noble
Position of Privilege:  Thanks to your noble birth, people are inclined to think the best of you. You are welcome in high society, and people assume you have the right to be wherever you are. The common folk make every effort to accommodate you and avoid your displeasure, and other people of high birth treat you as a member of the same social sphere. You can secure an audience with a local noble if you need to.

Personality: The common folk love me for my kindness and generosity.

Ideal: Respect is due to me because of my position, but all people regardless of station deserve to be treated with dignity. (Good)

Bond: The common folk must see me as a hero of the people.

Flaw: I hide a truly scandalous secret that could ruin my family forever.

~Additional~
Background

Therenna was born in Faerûn, on the island of Evereska, to the prominent Siannodel family.  Close friends with Queen Moonflower, and prone to traveling back and forth between Evereska and Evermeet, according to season, need and pure whim, they considered both places their home and were highly respected and revered within either community.  Therenna was considered a special child, having been born in Corellon's image, a child that embodied the natures of both male and female, and thus was given freedom to grow and embrace her identity as she desired.

In her adolescence, Therenna was caring for a drow captive, Stenosh that had been taken in the most recent assault on their stronghold, and she found herself falling in love with the young man.  She began to spend more and more time with him, learning his language and hearing stories about the mysterious lands beneath the earth, where he came from.  As they spoke, she learned he was not as evil as her parents and the other elves had led her to believe all drow were.  Over time, her love became too desperate to contain, and she ended up in his arms.  For the next few months, the two were secret, and very cautious, lovers, planning his escape and their future life together, far from either of their people.

Then, Therenna discovered she was pregnant and their plans were forced into the fast lane, for she would not be able to hide her condition for long, and any escape would be made considerably harder once she began to succumb to the symptoms of pregnancy.  Unfortunately, this meant improvising and, while they managed to get away without being spotted, Stenosh was injured when he tried to protect Therenna after she tripped and fell.  They were unable to travel far before being forced to stop and rest, both terrified that their departure would be discovered and they would soon be hunted by the elves in Everska.  Therenna was able to apply some first aid to the wound, and after an hour, they began their journey again.

For weeks they traveled, until finally they found a small village with a nearby forest, where they felt they would be safe from discovery from either the high elves, or the drow.  Therenna was beginning to feel the burden of pregnancy, and they both knew it was best to settle until after the baby was born.  Happiness was theirs for months, though both felt the pangs of homesickness and sorrow for the loss of their family, they were deeply in love and joyful at the thought of their child.  They were prepared to make that village their new home.

One night, a few days before their child was due to join them, Stenosh was spotted by another drow in the woods.  Umil was an outcast, banished from the Underdark for a multitude of crimes against his people, Umil saw Stenosh, and his high elf lover, as a means to return to his home.  By now it was clear that Therenna was heavy with child, and Umil could tell from Stenosh's behavior that the child was his.  A child of drow and moon elf would be of great interest to the other drow, especially since this particular moon elf had all the indicators of nobility.  However, he knew he would have to capture them alone, since he didn't trust anyone else to help, and he couldn't contact any of the drow that were still living underground.

The attack came at night, when Therenna and Stenosh were meditating wrapped in one another's arms.  Umil went for Stenosh first, assuming that Terenna would be the easier of the two to suppress and attacking the woman carrying his child would only provoke a greater wrath and danger from Stenosh.  Umil underestimated Therenna, and though he earned a blade through the heart for his troubles, he still managed, in a final fit of pure spite, to drive the blade of his dagger through Stenosh's left eye.  Therenna found her world destroyed in a sudden, violent instant...and then she felt the first pangs of labor.

Many months later, a weary and heartbroken Therenna walked back into Everska alone.  Her family rejoiced at her return, believing that Stenosh had escaped on his own and taken her captive with plans to return with her to the Underdark to hold for ransom, or worse.  Therenna did nothing to disavow her family and the others of this belief, merely glad to be back home where she could rest and recuperate from the horrors experienced in her time away.  It took many years, a great many, before she set her pain aside completely, but one thing elves have, is time.  In a desire to hone her skills and learn more than she ever could in Faerûn, she asked her parents to allow her to attend Mezrain Darkstaf''s school.
|
Misc Notes
None, yet.

Lyku

Quote from: lockepick on October 17, 2015, 07:43:34 PM
Emphasis mine. I choose to read that as a glimmer of hope for Ranis. Taron will need some NSA action to keep from getting too distracted, after all. *sagenod*
It was phrased that way for a reason.  School is such a confusing time.
Every great dream begins with a dreamer.  Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.  – Harriet Tubman

Bibliophilia

Well, damn.  Sherlock, may I take a reroll?

I sent the rolls to you.  The stat array came out; 13, 13, 11, 10, 7, 7.  -peers.-  And I made it ever so much harder on myself by forgetting the keep option.

Blythe

Quote from: Bibliophilia on October 17, 2015, 08:02:19 PM
Well, damn.  Sherlock, may I take a reroll?

I sent the rolls to you.  The stat array came out; 13, 13, 11, 10, 7, 7.  -peers.-  And I made it ever so much harder on myself by forgetting the keep option.

You may. Two 7s isn't immediately catastrophic, but when your highest roll is a 13....ouch. Yeah. Reroll. >_>;

Bibliophilia

-stares at a field of tens as far as the eye can see.-  Yup, gonna go default stat array.  Actually, I kinda like the idea of playing a bard who's not bad at anything, but not exceptionally good at anything, yet, either.  I'll take my roll.

Vex

Quote from: Sherlock on October 17, 2015, 07:44:33 PM
Stats are all good to go.

And....yes. So much yes on that '5e is simpler' sentiment. Made me want to GM more.

Loved the background, particularly the inspiration of Scarlet Sash, because if that's not a fun GM plot hook, I don't know what is.

Vex's sheet is now approved. You're cleared to post in the OOC. :)

Sweet! I'll get things started there then! Thanks for the approval!  :D

And would you believe the Scarlet Sash bit wasn't actually intended as a GM plot hook? It was just an amusing side note that might help explain her style and flair. But, looking at it now, that could be a really fun development! Most of the time, success is a well-prepared thing, but sometimes, one just blunders into it, I guess.  :P

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

BAMF

»O/O’s«»Ideas«»A/A's«
Great things are done
brought together.

»Vincent Van Gogh«