What are you listening to right now? (Archive)

Started by despickable, December 11, 2011, 02:18:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

Quote from: colerie1974 on September 16, 2012, 12:54:54 PM
We are going...far, far away from here! *grins at him and kisses him gently* Are you sure you are ready?

Ready? Me? *returns that kiss.. raising a nibble upon the lower morsel.. and a squeezy hug around the luscious Cole* Always. Even got my travel coffin ready to toss in the trunk. Heh.. it fits two by the way.

Gorillaz - Stylo
*See Pillory*

Skadii

Quote from: Mordred on September 16, 2012, 01:18:14 PM
Ready? Me? *returns that kiss.. raising a nibble upon the lower morsel.. and a squeezy hug around the luscious Cole* Always. Even got my travel coffin ready to toss in the trunk. Heh.. it fits two by the way.

Gorillaz - Stylo

*Grins widely and throws him the keys* I was hoping you would say that! *hops in the car and puts her bare feet up on the dashboard and pats the seat beside her* Come on...life is waiting on us!

Rascal Flatts - Life is a Highway

Mordred

Quote from: colerie1974 on September 16, 2012, 01:42:55 PM
*Grins widely and throws him the keys* I was hoping you would say that! *hops in the car and puts her bare feet up on the dashboard and pats the seat beside her* Come on...life is waiting on us!

*shoots a hand up and snatches those jingling things from the air.. leaning close to her after diving in through the drivers side.. giving a lovely soft cheek a little kiss* Away we go, adorable one. *the engine roars to life and they are quickly zipping down the road.*

Wings - Band on the Run
*See Pillory*

Skadii

Quote from: Mordred on September 16, 2012, 10:08:07 PM
*shoots a hand up and snatches those jingling things from the air.. leaning close to her after diving in through the drivers side.. giving a lovely soft cheek a little kiss* Away we go, adorable one. *the engine roars to life and they are quickly zipping down the road.*

Wings - Band on the Run

Mmm...I love this! *rests her head on his shoulder and nibbles on his neck, biting him a little harder than she expected* Oh, I'm sorry, baby...didn't mean to bite you...guess you are rubbing off on me!

Great White - Once Bitten Twice Shy [lyrics]

Mordred

Quote from: colerie1974 on September 16, 2012, 10:33:43 PM
Mmm...I love this! *rests her head on his shoulder and nibbles on his neck, biting him a little harder than she expected* Oh, I'm sorry, baby...didn't mean to bite you...guess you are rubbing off on me!

Heh.. why does the idea of rubbing off on you sound so damn good? Bite away, gorgeous! Ah but.. doing so will definitely make me wanna sink these fangs deep inside you.. so deep.. and feel your sweet gush flood my lips. *slides those very fangs along where a warm pulsating vein lurks just under her soft skin*

Groove Armada - At The River
*See Pillory*

Obsidian Isolabella

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Skadii

Quote from: Mordred on September 17, 2012, 08:39:11 AM
Heh.. why does the idea of rubbing off on you sound so damn good? Bite away, gorgeous! Ah but.. doing so will definitely make me wanna sink these fangs deep inside you.. so deep.. and feel your sweet gush flood my lips. *slides those very fangs along where a warm pulsating vein lurks just under her soft skin*

Now, now...keep your hands on the wheel and your eyes on the road! *grins and kisses him quickly, pushing his head back towards the road* Once we get to where we are going...then we can relax and have fun biting and exploring each other!

Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb

diamonedsky

O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

Obsidian Isolabella

Obsidian Isolabella

Observing Trifles

|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.

despickable

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Observing Trifles

|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Autumn52

Scorpions - Wind Of Change

Scorpions - Send Me An Angel

I am on a Scorpions kick as you can see
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Autumn52

Autumn52

Autumn52

Lifehouse - Broken

This song really resonates with me. It is so true. Emotional and Physical.