Interest check for Fire Emblem[Can go anyways for tags]

Started by Orochimaru, November 12, 2009, 04:03:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orochimaru

I personally am a fan for the series and have pretty much played them all. Earlier Japan ones with the help of emulators. So, I am thinking it would be fun to get a group of people together to either make a plot extending from a exsisteing FE game or to completely make our own while keeping the plot. Whatever happens sexually to add is fine. This is just an interest check for now. Need information. Go here to view the Fire Emblem Series and look at the games.

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Ex68471

While I have not played any of the games in the series, I have wanted to for a long time now. The only thing keeping me from doing so is a distinct lack of money.

Anyways, I'm very interested. :-)
Experiments 68469, 68470, and 68472 were perfect successes.
I am Experiment 68471, the catastrophic failure!

My Ons and Offs. Still a work in progress!

Attention: Everybody
I have horribly unreliable Internet. If I am on and suddenly am not, that is the most likely reason. Sorry! :D

SargentToughie

If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

Orochimaru

Wow...I forgot about this. Guess I should find any of my notes and see what I can do. lol

urowen

If we stick to an original story I would be in as well. I have only played Radiant dawn and a little of the two for gameboy advance. So I don't know thw characters as well but know enough to make an OC.

Orochimaru

I was thinking of an original story with original characters, but I do not see the harm in people using characters from the games.

Rachubka

Orochimaru

The only snag I have come across is the RNG system for stats increases on level ups. Everything else I can do mathwise.

urowen

For the board game version I am playing around with making, I basicly gave every character a certain amount of points to insert into the character. This could also be done by an "activity rating". if one person is mooe active in the fight than another, the more active person gets more points vs the more lax player.

Orochimaru

Every enemy will get fixed exp, the most will be granted upon the defeat of the enemy unit. I am keeping it Close to fire emblem as I can get.

pendarious

well the RNG for level stats is typically based on the class....if you want the base stuff for the GBA classes i can get them for you .....i have a bunch of ROM's for fire emblem on my computer and i have the NIGHTMARE module for modifying them so i have all the base stats.......or if you really wanted to sit around for hours you can just sit and watch the opening of the GBA games as it scrolls through classes repeatedly.....

it will take me a while cuz there are a lot of classes. and then the the stat growth is all percentages which NIGHTMARE also provides and are also based on class so i can give those for you too. because i'm really interested in this rp i'm willing to scroll through NIGHTMARE to collect them. Now for Radient Dawn's classes (primarily light mage, light sage, light priestess, whisper and any other 3rd tier) i can't provide stats for.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

Orochimaru

Don't worry yourself over such. I will do what I can with what I can think of. For now. I will settle for one step at a time and if I need to. I will simply start with characters getting to know eachother and all. The calm before the storm. I do appreciate with you trying to help. If I do need help. I will for sure pm you. Thank you.

pendarious

no problem. i'm used to collecting info like that i play D&D so i'm used to spending hours skimming through books and rolling dice for stats *shrugs*

urowen

Ain't that the truth. Sometimes i laugh because it takes longer to learn how to make a character than it des to learn how to play the game in general lol

Orochimaru

Thanks for your understanding guys. It's a great releif to me. I hope I can repay that.

pendarious

to urowen: yeah that's true gah its so tedious

to orochimaru: hehe  i'm sure you'll be able to by providing a decent game ^^

SargentToughie

I'm still in regardless of what you decide to do for the rules and setting.
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

SylarCookie

Will the classes be the same as those in the games?

Orochimaru

Zadaris

I'd certainly love to be a part of this. FE games always had interesting stories to get a person hooked.

^_^
"The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them, into the impossible."

SargentToughie

So, are we eventually going to get something moving?
Ons and offs

Orochimaru

Well, I been thinking about that. However, I do not know of a few things. So, to get you guys involved. First things first. What continent do you want to have this on? Fell free to just say original and I'll come up with an idea unless you have one.

SargentToughie

Hmm... time to flex my mental muscle a moment...

Obviously I want original content, Hey orochimaru, is it alright if I PM you in a little bit with the storyline I come up with?
Ons and offs