Extreme Wife Swap

Started by Jester, February 14, 2011, 04:57:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

Hi there

I would like to do a mini version of the Wife Swap game.

I am looking for another guy and two girls to play where a couple swap partners with another couple. Ideally i would like the couples to be completely different.

There could be a couple of twists to this...

1. One couple is bi and wants to try it with gay swap!
2. The 2nd couple dont know what they have let themselves into as the first couple try and seduce the normally shy pair.
3. BDSM wife swap.
4. Extreme Wife Swap (could include incest, rape, torture, animals, watersports)

Anyway let me know if your interest and/or you want to include a twist :-)

I will accept the most extreme players and if possible I would prefer to play a woman.

zoarster

I'd be interested in this idea, except for element 1. I'd be up for bisexual orgies (either incestual or when all four of them are together) but not with the main thrust of the roleplay being gay swap. If that's okay with you, I'd love to play the innocent husband. Other than that, I have no limits whatsoever and would be fine with whatever the experienced wife wanted to dish out--making my character fuck/be fucked by the dog, the (16 year old+) kids, eat other men's semen out of the wife's pussy (mixed with piss even), and some cock and ball torture all come to mind as ideas.

DiverseDesires

Ditto I'm up for 2-4, playing either the

2. shy wife
3. sub wife
4. extreme sub/NC wife

or a mixture of all three, ditto also with the bisexual orgies.

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

rahatngt

Raises his hand for the other husband. Mostly I think I like 2 and 4.

Jester

ok lets go with the really extreme stuff :-)

1. Confident Wife - Jester
2. Shy Wife - Diverse Desires
3. Shy Husband - Zoarster
4. Confident Husband - rahatngt

Shall we say the setting is a little holiday cottage in Scotland? Miles from anywhere. Very self sufficient for two weeks?

I would also love it if Zoarster played the confident wife's brother? I think that would be very.....kinky.

zoarster

I'd be willing to do that so long as he's a bit part rather than a main character--I'd rather keep my main focus on my primary character if that's okay.

DiverseDesires

Quote from: Jester on February 16, 2011, 06:00:36 AM
ok lets go with the really extreme stuff :-)

1. Confident Wife - Jester
2. Shy Wife - Diverse Desires
3. Shy Husband - Zoarster
4. Confident Husband - rahatngt

Shall we say the setting is a little holiday cottage in Scotland? Miles from anywhere. Very self sufficient for two weeks?

I would also love it if Zoarster played the confident wife's brother? I think that would be very.....kinky.

I think Zoarster he means you'd be my husband and The confident wife's brother?  Is that right?

Is so, I think that is also a good back story for them going on holiday together too.  If the confident husband and wife rented the cottage and invited the her brother and his wife to come.  Also if they came to pick them up from the airport in their car, when they got to the cottage, if it is very isolated indeed they'd have no transport out of there.   ;D  Perhaps it is their cottage and adapted to their needs  O:)

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Jester

Yup thats correct.

Is that ok Zoarster? And yes thats the reason for the holiday.

Can you get into your couples and then send me a couple and character bio? I have an old group we can play this in.

pm me rahatngt and we can get planning!

anyone got any questions?

anyone got any hard limits with content?

DiverseDesires

I have PM'd Zoarster with some couple ideas - as soon as we work out our couple history I'll put up her bio Jester.

Hard limits for me are site rules, vore, scat, vomit and breathplay (Other than deep throating) - my RH link is on my O/O - I'm fine with being PM'd/chat on YIM about anything anyone is unsure about

I thought this looked nice and remote...   >:)

Is this a set up from the start by the confident wife and husband?  Or are they snowed in and something innocent (lik estrip poker when they a re a little tipsy)  starts the ball rolling kinda thing?

rahatngt

zoarster

All of that sounds good to me right now. I'll warn that my posting may be a tad bit erratic just because I got rear-ended on the interstate yesterday so depending on the pain level, I may or may not be in a posting mood. Should get better by the beginning of next week though, according to the doctor.

Jester

everyone still up for this? still waiting for bio's....

subrob99

I am interested if you need another player

DiverseDesires

I'll be able to do my bio tonight Jester been a hectic few days

D D x x x

DiverseDesires

I've spoken briefly to Zoarster, but not in detail, so I've kept her history simple, we can always add/edit as needed.  Let me know if there is anything you think needs changing

Character name: Ali Williams  (Alexandra)

Appearance: Eyes: Green with hazel flecks Hair Color:  Brown; Height: 5'6”;  Build: 36D-28-35
Piercings, Tattoos and Scars: She's been talking about getting her belly button pierced, no tatts, small scar on her neck and larger one on her thigh
Naked Truths: Pubic hair trimmed back to very short, under arms and legs waxed.  Sexual experience – only one partner, starting to experiment a little and grow a in confidence, anal virgin, loves giving oral.
Personality Traits: Reserved and quiet but with a strong inner sense of who she is and what she wants from life.  Very loving and caring and becoming more playful and sexually confident with the security she's found in her marriage. 
Strengths: Number cruncher, with an eye for detail, an amazing memory and very conscientious.  A good homemaker, loyal and very honest. Grounded, happy in her own skin and in her own company.
Weaknesses: White chocolate and sinful desserts especially if they have whipped cream in them, silk lingerie, music, books and the colour purple. 
Likes: Chic flicks, white chocolate, lingerie, historical novels, dancing, keep fit, puzzles and codes.  She's finding a very sensual and sexual side to her and she loves the intense rush their active sex life gives them. She enjoys cooking and wants to travel more, although  her home is a real sanctuary for her.
Dislikes: Very spicy hot food, being put down or dismissed, not getting some chillout time, early morning starts, lifts, the colour orange, grapefruit and people who talk big and yet don't deliver. 

History
Brought up by her mother and grandmother in quite an old-fashioned household Ali  absorbed a lot of old-fashioned values.  She was quiet, studious and clever at school and had a small group of very good friends but wasn't popular and didn't party with in-crowd.  She hardly dated at all and even at uni never got beyond kissing and heated petting.  She has a masters in Pure Maths and Stats, and went to work with the bank in their graduate training scheme as soon as she left.  She met her husband to be in the second week there and they started to date immediately, a real case of falling in love at first sight, marrying only a year later.  Ali now works in the corporate finance section of the bank, a different floor to her husband, but they have lunch together most days.  They have been married just over a year, and she is very happy, feeling he is not only her husband and her lover but also her best friend.

Jester

A bio is coming up. I am messagingrahatngt at the mo about it.

I am thinking that we will be in the Cottage in Scotland. What would be great is if we could seduce the shy couple slowly? A bit of one on one before we move onto the mass orgies?

Everyone agree?

I can do a little scene list iff that helps?