News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Shugo Chara (anime)

Started by Saku, May 23, 2011, 05:23:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saku

Mainly I just want to talk about this anime. I'm watching it right now and I need to express my frustration xD So the next post will have a spoiler, I would put it in the html code for spoiler but I don't know how to do that ; ;
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Saku

So the following is a spoiler.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
For those who have seen the anime....
WHY DID AMU NOT CHOOSE IKUTO?! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH AND I THINK THEY WOULD MAKE A GREAT COUPLE. BAH. ANYWAY THAT IS THE EXTENT OF MY FRUSTRATION. xD
Does anyone agree with me?

My favorite characters in the anime are Kukai and Ikuto and Amu doesn't choose to end up with either one.... *cries*
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Beguile's Mistress

All you need to do is preview your post, highlight it by typing Ctrl + A and click the spoiler icon above the preview window.