The Unseen is STARTING NOW! (always accepting)

Started by Chreestafer, June 26, 2014, 07:33:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolventears

Alright everyone! I have been promoted to coGM. Whoo!

And if anyone would like to play a second character in this game, write out a character sheet and PM it to Chreestafer for approval.  :D
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile

Chreestafer

I can start the game soon if I am able to get at least 2 more characters.   So go out and promote the game and hopefully we can start this soon.  Also as wolven has said if you'd like multiple characters just shoot me a pm and discuss them with me.
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

The Golden Touch

I'll assume my profile is okay then. >> <<;; I sent the link to a few of my friends when I posted my profile, but no bites yet.

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

wolventears

Oh, yes. She works nicely. And thanks for trying. We'll keep it open and looking though. I'm sure we'll get others eventually.
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

Chreestafer

Yes everyone has done nicely and is excepted as of the moment.  There are a few that need to tweak their character sheets with the new stuff I added but otherwise they're all ok.

And I'd like to start soon if we could at least get two more players.
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

I have a few path choices for everyone to start the game off with.  But what I need everyone to do is pm me a number between 1 and 20.

OOC and character sheet thread will be coming soon also.
Ons and Offs
F-List

GaGa88

You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

wolventears

Alrighty deary, get a character together and put it up. Can't wait to see what you got!

GaGa88

I'll have one up a little later tonight!

--Edit-- Actually, I'll have to get my character sheet posted tomorrow while on break at work. Stuff came up tonight, but it'll be up by tomorrow night.

Chreestafer

YAY! welcome!

im going to keep this open until after the holiday weekend.

Come Monday ill post up an OOC and Character sheet thread
come Tuesday we'll have an IC thread :)

also remember if youd like you are aloud to make an additional character :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

The Golden Touch

Even if we are allowed, I am not sure what kind of character I would make. Hmm.... Maybe a former medical personnel? I dunno...

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

cabalxxvi

I am very interested in this RP, I just won't be able to do anything until Wednesday Next week due to being out of town. I hope that a slot will be open when I get back.

Thanks,
Cabalxxvi
Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Red Stella

This is the first post-apocalyptic game I've seen that actually makes sense to me. 

I'll have a character sheet to you by the end if the day.

wolventears

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Prince Truhan

GaGa88

Oh, how I hate work and only having a phone with me right now. I've been trying to post my character all day but my phone's being really problematic. Looks like it'll be Tuesday before I'm able to. :/

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Prince Truhan

Let me know if there is anything I should change.

Name: Michael Wilson

Afflicted or Unafflicted: Unafflicted

Feelings toward Afflicted: Extreme mistrust/Hate

Personality: Michael used to be a likable friendly man when he lived his older life, his original personality is still somewhere beneath his exterior but at the moment he is harsh and has little patience for people.

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Bio: Michael was an investor and survival enthusiast. He made enough money for his family to be comfortable and to be able to go on trips to the woods or the mountains every so often. He was happy and loved his family dearly. His wife died years ago, but she left him two beautiful children to remember her by, so although he missed her his life was good.

Then everything went to hell. He had been away on a trip and cut off from communications when his house was attacked. When he reached it, he found that it had been ransacked, both his daughter and son were dead. Since then he has roamed, his instincts tell him to survive, and the lack of his family makes him want to help others survive as well.

Weapons: Expensive hunting knife, A prize revolver with 6 shots (it was a family heirloom and its usefulness is dubious, it's old and it's very unlikely that he'll find more bullets for it)

Gear: Backpack, a rain poncho, cordage, a flash light that can be recharged by pressing on it repeteadly, a lighter, a water bottle, 2 packs of dry food, a tiny vodka bottle and one book on how to survive in the woods.

Fears: He won't admit it but he fears being alone, and caring for someone to end up losing them

Casual ons: Being in control of a situation, Harsh circumstances, Learning things, Nature, Reading

Casual offs: Loud noises, Not knowing what is going on, Artificial flavoring, Drugs

Sexual ons: To dominate, Angry sex, Rough sex

Sexual offs: Bathroom play and permanent injuries

Red Stella

Let me know if it needs work/corrections/etc.

Name: Tasha Delaney
Afflicted or Unafflicted: Afflicted
Feelings toward Afflicted: Sympathetic
Appearance:

Personality: Compassionate, friendly, loyal, practical.  Tasha has survived by not being too squeamish or too desperate.  She compartmentalizes the horrors she's seen in order to function; most of the time it works, and she's learned to be quiet when the nightmares hit.

Sexual Orientation: Straight, sub.

Bio:  When the outbreak began, Tasha was a freshman at Duquesne University.  Everyone was so sure it would be all right in the long run.  It wasn't. 

Tasha's roommate and many other students (and no few staff members) left the university and returned home when the crisis peaked.  The school did it's best to provide safety and some normalcy for those who stayed.  She locked herself in her dorm room when she got sick.  Hid there waiting to either due or be carted off for her own good.  She didn't die.  Others she knew did, from the illness or, later, from the Unseen. 

Parts of the school had been safe to hide for a while.  Then mostly safe.  Then safer than nothing.  Then it was time to run. 

Weapons: Aluminum baseball bat.  Knife. 
Gear: Collapsible canteen.   LED flashlight with solar recharger.  Small pry bar.  Pocket tool.  Hunting knife.  Backpack. 

Fears: Being absolutely alone.  Losing her mind.

Casual ons: Rain.   Ice cream.  Fresh fruit.
Casual offs: Cruelty. Unnecessary violence. 

Sexual ons: Dominant men. Rough sex.
Sexual offs: Girls.  Bathroom stuff.  Vore.  Torture.
Additional Photos

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

cabalxxvi

With the great interest that I have in the story, I will be posting my character by Wednesday, when I finally have some time to post him. I had a few things that has been keeping me away from the forum, and being able to play. So if you are patient with me I will have an Afflicted character for you by then.

I love the story, and how you have everything setup, and cannot wait to play.

Thanks,
Cabalxxvi
Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Chreestafer

Quote from: cabalxxvi on July 07, 2014, 07:20:24 AM
With the great interest that I have in the story, I will be posting my character by Wednesday, when I finally have some time to post him. I had a few things that has been keeping me away from the forum, and being able to play. So if you are patient with me I will have an Afflicted character for you by then.

I love the story, and how you have everything setup, and cannot wait to play.

Thanks,
Cabalxxvi

Again take your time my friend, this is an rp that will always he open.  So again take your time. I'll send you a pm with a few questions later tonight.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

always accepting new applications :) the game begins TODAY!
Ons and Offs
F-List