Lovin' is on the Menu

Started by kckolbe, June 06, 2011, 07:01:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kckolbe

Yeah, yeah, cheesy name I know.  At any rate, this is a restaurant where nice food is combined with even nicer company.  While not prostitutes, the waitresses are encouraged to keep their guests happy and make them want to come see them again.  Perhaps if Hooters had nice food and a little more privacy it would be something like this.

Though this will obviously be a sexual RP, I want characterization to be important.

Appearance: (prefer a picture but a description will suffice.)
Name: (real name and "work name" if applicable)
Age: (Waitresses/clients must be 21.  Hostesses only need to be 18.  If you wish to play a younger client, there's always fake IDs)
Role: (While client and waitress seem the most likely, I am also looking for a owner/manager type, and hosts/chefs/janitors are welcome.  I will play the owner unless someone wants it.  If so, please PM me so we can discuss it.)
Short Background: (What brought you to the club)
Desired Tie-Ins: (More than sex.  For example, I would like to find a staff member there to become a friend of his with an affectionate but not really sexual relationship.)
Current tie-ins: (just a heads up to keep our RP webs up to date.  For example, Sarah Morgan will be playing my character's girlfriend at the beginning of the game.)
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

yuna0417

Appearance:
Name: Jessica 'Jes' Brand
Work Name: Chef Jes/Chef
Role: Executive Chef/Kitchen Manager
Short Background: The food, the money.  That's why she's here.  To put out good food, make some money, and enjoy her time at work.  The best most anyone can hope for in a job.  The pay's good, checks are on time, and oh yeah, the eye-candy.   NEver know who, or what might be seen on a trip to the front, not that she'll say what happens.
Desired Tie-Ins: Jes, while not looking for anything, I wouldn't mind her getting into something with a client, or some of the staff.  Check my O/O's, but i'm pretty open too.
Current tie-ins: Looking for any, though if any cute front of house girls want a tryst in a walk-in cooler, or dry storage area's, lemme know. ;)

MagicalPen

Thats a pretty low move, kckolbe...

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

GaGa88

Appearance:
Name: Aria Lynn Hastings Work Name: Isis
Role: Waitress
Short Background: Aria comes from a lower middle class family that hails from Savannah, Georgia (which means she has a heavenly southern accent!) and is the youngest of four children which means she's used to always getting everything last.  This has always been her lot in life and when she got the opportunity to move for a chance at a better life, Aria jumped on it. Not caring that she may be just a bit too sweet or nice to people who don't necessarily deserve it, but nobody should mistake that for naivete. The 21 year old heard about the restaurant from a friend who had sampled some of the many fine things about it, he'd suggested that she get a job there and she decided that it couldn't be the worst thing she'd ever done.
Desired Tie-Ins: Aria just wants to make friends and having a little fun along the way would be great for her. She hasn't worked there very long, but warms up to people she likes rather quickly. Maybe a relationship, but she isn't looking for anything serious...at the moment.
Current Tie-Ins: None yet, but open to suggestions.  :-) 
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

kckolbe

Nyra and Sarah Morgan will be joining as well, but are still working their characters.  Nyra will be playing my character's sister, and Sarah Morgan his girlfriend.  It looks like we have enough females for now. 

I'll post a character once we have more people, and will adapt based on what roles are already filled.  I might play the owner, or maybe just a repeat customer. 
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Intro Thread

Cdizk

Can i just use the same character i had from midnight cafe? i'm assuming this is pretty much the same thing...

kckolbe

It's the same concept.  You are welcome to play that character here, but be aware that the other game is, as far as I know, still going.  I just want to make sure you won't get burnt out playing the same thing twice at once.  Aside from that, the only thing I'd change is that the restaurant is pretty new, within the first month or so.

Intro Thread

Sarah Morgan

Actually, I'm not sure if the original game is still going or not.  I found the original ad in the group RP wanted thread, and the IC thread for that game gave me an error message when I clicked on it, so I think it got deleted.  Sorry for the delay everyone, but at the begining of the month I was dealing with laptop issues, and then this thread got buried in my bookmarks and so I kind of forgot about it.  Do we still have interest in this game?  I'm hoping so, because the idea sounded like an interesting one.  If Kckolbe is still willing, and if the game still has enough players, I'm still interested in playing his girlfriend, if things are still in the works.

GaGa88

I'm still interested in this game.

Laughing Hyena

kckolbe

Well, I had thought this dead due to lack of male interest, but am willing to consider it if the existing folks are still game for it.

Intro Thread

Sarah Morgan

I'm open for it, and maybe if we get something started, it might garner more interest.

GaGa88

I'm game. :) I think Sarah's right about that.

kckolbe

Hyena, what kind of character would you like to play?

Intro Thread

DomShark

I've been a professional chef for five years, I think this could be fun.

I could get a profile up tonight if you're still seeking male characters.
I've been in a rut lately, but I'm working on catching up. Sorry for any delay.

Mistress Sarah

Still taking female characters?

kckolbe

Dom, not sure if Hyena, Yuna and Cdizk are still game, so unsure if I have room for more males.  Still, I wouldn't mind having someone else play the owner, especially someone with your experience.

Intro Thread