The Poop Deck [OOC]

Started by Autumn Sativus, August 07, 2016, 08:47:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Happy Saturday, everyone. :-)

Autumn Sativus

;D *patters off to make self scarce* this voting round is unlikely to close before Sunday night or Monday. ;3 I'll answer questions when I can.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Galactic Druid

I was going over the roles one more time, and I found this amusing;

QuoteThe pirates cannot convert one player and eat another player during the same night.

We have some cannibalistic pirates out there...
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

persephone325

This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Beguile's Mistress

*waves and stuffs my face with pizza*

KatKwik

Just a quick note to say that I'm away. I'll post when I'm home either tomorrow or my morning Monday, when I'm not squinting at a phone screen.

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

James Moriarty

You know what is really funny about these games is that somehow, no matter what, I always seem to be on a different team from Remiel.  Maybe there is some kind of cosmic Sun/Moon thing going on there -- like, we're victims of some grand curse that infects all die-rolls to ensure we're on opposite teams.  Curse you, Fates!

Remiel

I know!!! Or maybe we're so awesome that, if we ever were put on the same team, the universe would implode upon itself.  Kind of like dividing by zero.

Autumn Sativus

JM+Remiel/0

* Saffron exploded.
Us against the world

James Moriarty

I kind of like this newly presented theory...

Beguile's Mistress

Life as we know it would cease to exist. :-)

Verasaille

I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Ryven

I'm just in the thread like:

King Serperior

Sorry for being scarce.  This month has been crazy for me.  >.<

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Autumn Sativus

Sorry guys, too busy to reply to 100 (I wish this was an exaggeration...) PMs or really get into issues in the thread. So I'll leave a general reminder that this version of Mafia is intended to be a role playing game. It is utterly and completely supposed to be filled with nonsense and floofy fun writing regarding the goings on that you all come up with on the ship. I'm running the basic events of players being arrested or kidnapped (and much more incoming but for the moment) but there's much more to be had in the flavor text and the fun you come up with absolutely could later have an affect on the game. Quiet players, I`m coming for you. >:)

Please remember that numerous posts, or posts of role play and not SUPERSTRATEGYINFORMATION (*giggle*) is not a reason to vote for another player. This version of the game is supposed to be role play heavy and fun. Not so much about intense strategy and walls of text about who voted for whom in the last round. I'm not going to stop you, but you're incredibly likely to get super pissed at me later in the game when I start to shake things up more... O:)

I would also like to remind everyone that there`s no death as far as this version goes. Every player is still alive. They will each get an opportunity to send messages and may very likely rejoin the deck in one way or another. Do be careful with those strategies planned based on other ways of playing this game and if you`re not familiar with my version, I'll harp on y'all again to read the rules, roles and explanations thread. It is still seeming that there might still be players who haven't read them or don't know how this game isn't the same as the last one they might have played in. While leaving those players in the dark could be rather amusing for me as the GM, each one of you deserves a chance to play your the best you can. Keep all of that in mind when planning your strategies. >>

Now on that... I'll try to close this round at some point in the next 24 hours.
Us against the world

Galactic Druid

Analysis is all I live for, Saff, you can't take that away from me! T-T
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

James Moriarty

I will second Guy's thought: /some/ of the high drama and hyperactive analysis is fun!  However, I do take the point, and I intend to keep having fun with it even unto death!  In that light, I hope that everyone knows that my own votes, remarks, dramatic flair etc. is something I take to be in-game only -- I adore the players I play with, and am smiling at the keyboard in every case!

Autumn Sativus

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on August 21, 2016, 11:39:25 AM
Analysis is all I live for, Saff, you can't take that away from me! T-T
I would never! I'm just kind of saying don't take this too seriously. It's too much chaos to be played like that and not end up super salty. :P
Us against the world

persephone325

Quote from: Saffron on August 21, 2016, 11:45:30 AM
I would never! I'm just kind of saying don't take this too seriously. It's too much chaos to be played like that and not end up super salty. :P

I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Verasaille

I looked for salty memes and I decided to play it safe with this instead.

I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

persephone325

Quote from: Verasaille on August 21, 2016, 04:53:26 PM
I looked for salty memes and I decided to play it safe with this instead.

*giggles*
I don't know.

Esoteric Myobi

Sorry I've been scarce lately. Very busy with very little free time and very tired when actually awake with some free time, haha... x.x Will try to somehow find time and stay more on top of posts and such from now on though!

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

King Serperior

Ugh!

My last few days were somewhat hectic, so I haven't been able to keep up like I would like.  What exactly did I miss?

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Remiel

Quote from: King Serperior on August 24, 2016, 02:04:48 PM
Ugh!

My last few days were somewhat hectic, so I haven't been able to keep up like I would like.  What exactly did I miss?

Nothing.  Absolutely nothing.

Autumn Sativus

Quote from: Remiel on August 24, 2016, 02:05:52 PM
Nothing.  Absolutely nothing.
Lie-y-est Lie of all Lies ever.
Us against the world