News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Thornwald Pharmaceutical (closed)

Started by Whispered Desire, December 29, 2013, 11:54:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azaco

I agree with the age limit. As well, I think one drug idea we can test is skin sensitivity, making their body more susceptible to touch, if possible.

And as for the camera's I think it should be in the bedrooms as well, to make sure they are following the rules and making sure that all results can be tested.

Whispered Desire

Azaco, I like that idea. That literally could be one of the very first drugs they all need to experiment with?

My first character:

Name :  Corrina "Rina" Whitson

Description :

Rina Whitson

Profession : Volunteer

Reason for becoming involved in program? :  She has a dream of attending the finest liberal arts college but little chance of doing so unless she can raise the money needed.  She's volunteered for many other projects to raise quick cash, although none quite like this one.  Although the subject matter of this particular volunteer program causes her a great deal of distress, the shy young woman felt she had no choice but to join as it was her last hope to raise the remaining cash she needs if she wants to attend the best college that is available.

Personality:  Although Rina is a friendly type of girl, she can also be rather shy and reserved, especially around the opposite sex as she is still a virgin. Rina also has a bit of a complex about her body, her breasts having remained on the rather small side throughout her school years, giving her a bit of an inferiority complex, especially around other women who had much larger breasts than her own.

Sexual orientation: Straight, possibly bi-curious

Sexual experience level: 100 % virgin, never having had any sexual experiences above and beyond holding hands and kissing.

ShadowFox89

Wow, Rina is pretty much exactly how I was going to go with my character, right down to the hair color >.<
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Azaco

Time for me

Name: Lilian "snowflake" Tenshi

Description:

Profession: Volunteer

Reason for becoming involved in the program: While no stranger to playing and masturbation, she has come across a very embarrasing problem. Upon release, she squeaks, similar to a mouse. This problem has prevented her from any actual sex, though she has been known for fingering and self play. She didn't join for the money, but hoping to find a drug that will either supress the event, or make the reward worth the embarrassment.

Personality: Happy and a bit on the bubbly side, Lilian is not a shy person. Happy to the point of naive, she enjoys being around others, always there for a good laugh and a good time. Most people find her body rather pleasing, as her moderate C-cup breasts are a center of attention for most men.

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual, though prefers men.

Sexual experience level: 90%. While still a virgin, she is no stranger to the touch of another, or of herself.

Whispered Desire

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on January 20, 2014, 07:31:43 PM
Wow, Rina is pretty much exactly how I was going to go with my character, right down to the hair color >.<

LOL.  I figured there might be several virgins or really inexperienced people created for this, which should be rather comical at times watching them fight their need to become sexually active as the drugs are given to them.

I eagerly await your character sheet.

I'll try to work on my other character soon.  In the meantime feel free to post your character sheets.

Azaco, Lilian is unique and I can't wait to see how this unfolds for her as well.

I have not heard from Trey lately and have a pm in to him.  Hopefully we will hear from him soon as well and anyone else who might be interested.

Whispered Desire

My second char:

Name : Kylie Jolene Carlson - Goes by Kylie, or otherwise often referred to as Jo by her friends.

Description :
Kylie Carlson

Profession :
Drug development technician/attendant

Reason for becoming involved in program? : Despite her good looks, C.J. can be a bit of a bookworm, and she is obsessed with learning about what makes people tick and why they act the way that they do.  She’s always studying society, their usage of drugs, and how it affects them; making working as a drug development technician the perfect job for her, as well as being an active attendant in the program.

Personality:
Generally speaking Kylie is outgoing and freely speaks her mind.  While somewhat attractive, her looks can be deceiving as it is a well known fact that she is being groomed by some of the head scientists at the pharmaceutical company for advancement from her current technician position into a much more advanced, if not lucrative position working more directly as a part of the scientist team for Thornwald Pharmaceuticals. 

Sexual orientation: 
While Kylie would now claim to be straight, she has been known to play in the minors without ever having completely advanced to majors. 

Sexual experience level: 
She’s been an attendant before, so in that regard as well as every other, she is definitely well experienced. 

Vanetias

Whispered Desire

Please go ahead and submit your character sheets. We need two more females and five males total so as soon as I see what characters will be submitted we can hopefully get this thing started!

Azaco

Name: Devon Coulier

Description:
Devon Coulier
Profession: Attendant/pharmacist

Reason for joining the program: Devon is a lover of peoples reactions. He has made a habit of studying people, watching how people react to events in many different ways, finding their reactions to be astonishing. Being able to take part in this study was a huge bonus for him, not only financially, but to be able to study peoples reactions to one of the most intimate acts in human life.

Personality: Devon is sort of an odd ball. He can become easily excitably over new things or things that interest him, to the point that he forgets about other important needs, or other people. Otherwise he is rather laid back, choosing to take things at a slow and easy pace.

Sexual orientation: Straight.

Sexual experience level: He know's his way around women, and has shared a few glorious nights with strangers of the night.

Whispered Desire

Also I'm going to try to post some more details and pose some more questions tonight on how to make this a fun game for all!!

EDIT:  trying to pull it all together, let's try to discuss what we want to see in this game and etc for those of you planning on being involved.

Decide on # of players.   How many players do we want to limit this too or do we need?

Decide on what drugs will be tested and the order of testing.

Things to consider for possible drug development:  Please toss any ideas you have for this out for discussion!

Loosening sexual inhibitions.

Prolonged orgasms.

Inducing multiple orgasms.

Making it impossible to control ones desires.

An arousal inducing drug that does not allow for release until a counter drug is received.

Things to be observed:

How quickly does the drug wear out?

Does the drug work differently on different types of test subjects in regard to age, ethnics, etc in regard to it intensity, effectiveness, etc?

Does the drug affect levels of desire and frustration?

Does the drug increase sperm production?

Does the drug increase semen production?

Does it enhance the orgasm?

The drugs being tested could be of more than one variety with each test subject being subjected to the all of the different drugs throughout the course of the study.   Thoughts, concerns, suggestions?

Some things to discuss/consider/and finalize.

Do we want this to be on a private Island or some remote location to limit accessibility to the outside world?

Some possible volunteer conditions to determine their willingness and desire to participate as a test subject:

Must be healthy.  Must have undergone physical exam for eligibility. 

Must be willing to abide by and follow the testing rules and agendas. What rules do we want the volunteers to have to abide by?

Test subjects would have their own personal program attendants (thus the need for even numbers of players, male/female/test subjects/attendants) or employees of the company.  These attendants would share the same studio flat with the test subjects.  Approved test subjects would be provided housing where it would make the testing private, easy, as well as provide a more relaxed environment for the timid at heart. This would be for the study and evaluation purposes of their test subject as well as any other good reasons that could be come up with. 

Test subjects would be monitored by their attendants after the administering of the drug. 

Observations would begin immediately after the introduction of the drug into the system which includes cameras in all volunteer accessible areas, bedrooms included.

All participants must remain in the test facilities for the duration of the testing process. Interaction with the outside world will be limited to phone calls and emails. Do we want to limit this availability to a centralized rec room or allow cell phones and personal computers in the actual bedrooms?

Must understand that privacy will be primarily nonexistent due to observation needs. Do we want camera’s in the room?  I think we should have camera’s in the rooms to that observation can be recorded at all times during test period.

Must agree to after the drug being administered, orgasm may not be allowed for a set amount of time as well as the actual act of intercourse for the first X amount of time. Only oral or self stimulation would be allowed at this time.  What time frame after drug being administered do we want to have volunteers abide by before allowing orgasm, and ultimately when the time comes, intercourse?

Must be able to accept that limited contact with any individual other than your attendant would be  required with the exception of other volunteers.

Extra needed items such as snacks, clothing, etc can be obtained in the supply store. 

For the attendants, company employees:  Do we need to add anything to this? Also, I think that all attendants should have some sort of health background even if not employees of Thornwald..

Must remember that at all times you are there to observe (and perhaps willingly participate in your charges activities, that is up to you).

You must be be understanding of test subjects current situation while under the effects of the drugs.

You must never be physically abusive to your test subject.

Any involvement you may have with test subject physically or emotionally would be secondary to your actual task at hand. 

Possible facility

Studio type apartment rooms

Studio type apartment rooms

Deck Area

Cafe Area

Robelwell202

After some PRIVATE conversation (Waggles eyebrows suggestively) with the GM (Or, rather, the person that originated this awesome idea), I'm announcing that I'll be committing to two male characters.

CAVIAT:   If my characters are to interact, intimately, with females, I require female players to play them.  Thanks!
Mal:  "Define 'interesting'."
Wash:  "Oh God, Oh God, we're all going to die?"

O/O
A/A
Ideas

Whispered Desire

Thanks Rob! Actually, I was hoping to get another female for this, but please remember, that your character does NOT have to be intimate with anyone if you do not wish them to be.  I suspect most people will have intimacy of sorts with others, but it is by no means a prerequisite of participation in the program.

EDIT, right now we have three male and three female characters.  We will need at least one more male and one more female before we can think of beginning.  I'll be waiting on char sheets!!

ElvenKitten

This seems interesting,  will get a character up once I'm on my laptop again.

Vanetias

Name :Shin Jin

Description :

Profession : Volunteer

Reason for becoming involved in program? : He came here mostly to have  a taste on what ‘real’ sex is like, also did this due to his boredroom

Personality:Friendly to everyone, amicable and sociable, his open personality is said to be reinforced by his hedonistic secrets, which was said to be defunct during his life, till now he has yet to unleash his taste for sex, until now, where a real woman is an available option for him.

Sexual orientation:  Hetero

Sexual experience level: Virigin, learnt sex from indirect material

Whispered Desire

Looking great so far everyone!  Can't wait to see the rest of the Character sheets.

I'm going to be fairly busy this weekend but will be checking in as often as I can.  I'd love to see us be able to start soon, and please, feel free to give input!

lore

Name : Rhona Gale

Description :
PB: Julia Jones

Profession : attendant, a lead drug development technician and shareholder 

Reason for becoming involved in program?: Rhona has devoted her life to Thornwald, her work having significantly contributed to the ongoing battle to stay one step ahead of mutating viruses. Despite years of being an outspoken advocate for the company, she has developed concerns around certain strains of new drugs being developed by Thornwald, fearing that they may muddle consent. After having her objections ignored, she volunteered so as to keep a close eye on the trials.

Personality: Aloof, introverted and brilliant, Rhona is a stranger to her colleagues who know her only for her meticulous work. Often criticized for being too rigid, she takes business ethics seriously and is referred to by her lab partners as "The Law" (behind her back, of course). Beneath her distant exterior is a poetic spirit. When she returns to her empty apartment at night, she listens to classical compositions in the near dark, enjoys a glass of scotch, and contemplates. An old soul, she tends to be annoyed with anyone under the age of 25.

Sexual orientation: Hetero

Sexual experience level: Despite having the occasional lover, Rhona is out of practice and not altogether that experienced. work always came first.

Robelwell202

Name :Doctor Jeffry Greeves, PhD

Description :  Black hair, grey eyes, 225 lbs, well built but not overly muscular.   Wears glasses to read, and almost never wears a tie.

Profession :  Attendant (Clinical adviser, and research consultant.  Specializes in psychological aspects of human sexuality)

Reason for becoming involved in program? :  As a consultant for the program, he'd offered to stay around and observe the various aspects of the development of the various drugs.

Personality:  Greeves is a quiet, yet friendly sort.  He's very open about sex, as it's his profession, but he's never been forceful with anyone.  He prefers to make the 'offer' to anyone that might have an issue to discuss, but that's where it ends.  He doesn't pursue anyone at the present time.

Sexual experience level:  Very, very experienced.

There's my first character.

Name :  James Darren McTigue

Description :6', 240 lbs (Farmer build), blond hair, blue eyes.  Usually wears jeans and t-shirts.

Profession :  Farmer (corn and wheat), third generation, handed down through family.

Reason for becoming involved in program? :  James is a little skittish about sex, due to the idea that it can cause 'kids'.  However, he's terribly attracted to women, and he wants to find out what it's really like to be with one.

Personality:  Jim's a farmer-john friendly type.  He'd give the shirt off his back to anyone that asked, but around women, he's shy and a touch scared by them.

Sexual experience level:  Virgin (90%, due to several exhaustive self-managed hand-jobs).  Very eager to lose the rest.
Mal:  "Define 'interesting'."
Wash:  "Oh God, Oh God, we're all going to die?"

O/O
A/A
Ideas

lore

Ahaha I see James inadvertently testing Rhona's commitment to her moral principles. 

Feedback: I have no preferences on number of players, but have you thought about hoe the thread(s) are going to be organized? Would it be problematic for one paired team to post faster than the others?

Quotedo we want the testers and volunteers to have to share rooms, or do we want adjoining rooms? And do we want each room to have a camera so that test subjects can be observed at all times, or do we want them to have that privacy, in their own rooms?

Maybe a little of all the above? Thornhwald could have varied the testing conditions to track the influence the Hawthorn effect. That way people could choose if they want, or have their conditions randomized. My ideal would be: Shared room, no camera. Sara is to personally report on her findings and as such must be in the same room as her volunteer at all times.

Vanetias

As a suggestion, to heighten the 'mood' up, how about we get one ore more promiscuous girls?  ;)

Whispered Desire

Quote from: lore on January 24, 2014, 09:49:58 PM
Ahaha I see James inadvertently testing Rhona's commitment to her moral principles. 

Feedback: I have no preferences on number of players, but have you thought about hoe the thread(s) are going to be organized? Would it be problematic for one paired team to post faster than the others?

Maybe a little of all the above? Thornhwald could have varied the testing conditions to track the influence the Hawthorn effect. That way people could choose if they want, or have their conditions randomized. My ideal would be: Shared room, no camera. Sara is to personally report on her findings and as such must be in the same room as her volunteer at all times.

I think if we do all shared rooms, then we can go no cameras.  All attendants will need to be reporting their findings, and we can just use general npc's for those purposes. 

And I agree with Vanetias.  I think no more virgins in general at this point male or female. 

Let me pull together our chars and see how many we have as we need equal sides here.  We were asking everyone to take on two characters if need be, is anyone willing to take on another character as some of us already have two?  We just need the sides to be even.

As I said before, I will have company this weekend so will only be able to work on this randomly.  I have some ideas for a beginning, and have it lain out on paper, I just need to be able to get it typed up and see what I have so far.

Please feel free to give input before we begin as I want this to be something everyone wants.

As well remember, testers and volunteers won't be strictly interacting with each other.  But, there will always be testers present, even in the common room where people can gather to socialize and etc.  People can go visit each others rooms, etc.

Since this is a small game, is there room for more than one thread?  I'm a bit new to how things are done on E as far as group games go.  Also, if we stick with one thread I'd like everyone to post at the top of their post which character they are posting as, and where they are currently located.  ie...their private room, the cafeteria, deck, common room, etc .  And I'd like to see everyone not get too far ahead, so as to keep everyone on the same day and moving into nights and the next day at the same rate of pace.  I would like everyone to be able to remain involved and not get left behind, thus why we originally said no speed posting.  Some of us simply just can not post as quickly as others due to other circumstances.

ShadowFox89

I don't think I really have time for this now, getting left behind a bit on chargen and haven't been able to put anything together insofar as a character >.<
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Whispered Desire

Hate to see you go but if you change your mind, let us know.

Okay, here's the tally. We have four volunteers, four attendants.  We have two volunteer females, two males.  We have four attendants, two male, two females.

So as of right now our numbers are even, do we want to wait for one more attendant and one more volunteer, or do we think we can make this work with eight characters?  I would like to see two more characters, one male one female, one volunteer, one attendant although again, I'm not sure we need to wait for more?  Thoughts anyone?

Volunteer: Corrina "Rina" Whitson  played by Whispered Desire   
Volunteer:  Lilian Tenshi played by Azaco
Volunteer:  Shin Jin played by Vanetias
Volunteer: James Darren McTique played by Robwell202

Attendant: Kyle Carlson played by Whispered Desire
Attendant: Devon Coulier played by Azaco
Attendant: Rhona Gale played by Lore
Attendant: Dr Jeffrey Graves played by Robwell202

lore

I like the one thread with labeled posts idea. Maybe advancing to the next day can only be done after a GM post announcing the conditions of the next trial?

Wow it's very fortunate the way the stats worked out. I am good to start whenever, but if you have your hands full and people are hoping to see a more promiscuous female, we might as well leave it open?

Two questions whenever time allows:
-Will attendants have a set of directions to follow or are they free to observe the properties of the drug as they see fit?
-In this future, how advanced is technology? I was thinking of a tool that Rhona (and any other technician who wanted in on the project) could have had a hand of developing: a band equipped with a microscopic needle and sensors that can be worn around the throat, wrist or bicep to read a litany of information: heart rate, body chemistry, body temperature ect. This data could be transferred to attendants smart devices in real time.

Whispered Desire

Quote from: lore on January 25, 2014, 09:42:48 AM
I like the one thread with labeled posts idea. Maybe advancing to the next day can only be done after a GM post announcing the conditions of the next trial?

Wow it's very fortunate the way the stats worked out. I am good to start whenever, but if you have your hands full and people are hoping to see a more promiscuous female, we might as well leave it open?

Two questions whenever time allows:
-Will attendants have a set of directions to follow or are they free to observe the properties of the drug as they see fit?
-In this future, how advanced is technology? I was thinking of a tool that Rhona (and any other technician who wanted in on the project) could have had a hand of developing: a band equipped with a microscopic needle and sensors that can be worn around the throat, wrist or bicep to read a litany of information: heart rate, body chemistry, body temperature ect. This data could be transferred to attendants smart devices in real time.

I think the gm announcing the change into the next day will work fine for this.  I would like to see an even balance of promiscuous and virgins, I don't think everyone should be inexperienced. 

I think the attendants will be allowed to have a fairly open observation list, as long as those listed are incorporated.  The way I'm thinking to set this up is that both attendants and volunteers will have their own bit of rules to follow or things that are required of them.  Would still like to see input on some of the questions I've previously presented.

I like your idea of having some type of band that can be worn equipped with sensors for collecting data, as part of their primary function is to make sure that all drugs introduced are safe. And having it download directly to smart devices would be wonderful.  we have wireless internet and etc, why not wireless downloading to their devices so it is real time. I like your idea very much!

As far as starting goes, what's everyone think? More people, or do we have enough?  I can start typing up an opener for this, and would like to hear other peoples suggestions for a start.  My initial idea is to have them all gathered in a centralized type conference room where they would be handed their rules and expectations, sign them and be certain to give them to their attendants since we want it all to be nice and legal.  ;)

Now to tackle the big question, pairing up the attendants to the volunteers? Other than Robwell who would like his opposites to be female writers writing females, does anyone have any expectations as far as that goes?  And, how is the best way to pair attendant with volunteer?

I'm thinking the rooms that are like studio flats will work best for this, that way the rooms are fairly open to each other, and of course separate beds will be in the rooms but other than that, there will be not one iota of privacy.  Well, other than without cameras, how do attendants know what is going on in the showers/bathrooms in as far as who is and isn't being sexually active against the rules?  >:)

*Also, I'm not sure a private island would be necessary for the testing but I'd like to keep it somewhere near the water as an incentive for volunteers to join, and as well to give them some forms of relaxation and make it appealing to them.  Thoughts on that?  I'm going for a comfortable environment for this.

lore

Idears:

PAIRINGS: writers could PM you with their preferences, and you can do your best to sort them accordingly (with everyone under the understanding it may be impossible for everyone to get what they want). People who don`t respond could be considered neutral and randomized.

I am a fan of your open concept design :) To answer your question about shower privacy: muah haha

Bathrooms could be a semi private stall, or a small closed room with a door that doesn't lock. It would be included in the volunteer contract that they were not to engage in any sexual activity unsupervised. Should the monitoring band alert the attendant to the possibiliy that they are engaging in activity, the attendant had permission to enter the room.