Semper's Most Wanted Stories! The Cowboy & The Nanny [Male Character Wanted]

Started by Semper Fi, October 21, 2017, 10:12:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Semper Fi

My Emporium of Plots

My Other Request Thread

My Expectations

These are the things I expect from you as a partner, and this is what you can expect from me.

> 200-500 words per post. This fluctuates based on what is happening in the story. I am a big believe in quality of quantity, I do not want my partner to think they have to write more than they feel is necessary just to reach a quota.I try my best to mirror my partner, in terms of lengths written, though please understand that if you write over 700 words it is unlikely that I will be able to match that, unless there is a lot that needs to be said. I do not feel that each post has to move the story forward, as long as we each give the other something to respond to, then I'm happy.

> Patience. This is the the biggest deal breaker for me. I won't tolerate being hounded for a reply. I love OOC chatter, but I don't want to be asked constantly if I'm replying. If you haven't heard from me in 3 days then go ahead and message me. I will give you the same 3 day courtesy unless you request something different. Please note, I have ADHD, in terms of being a writing partner, this means that I can quite possible that I forgot to reply. It also means that I hyper-fixate on certain stories. I cannot control what I hyper fixate on or how long that hyper fixation lasts. But when it strikes, that RP will be my first priority, and I may neglect other stories in favor of that one. It absolutely does NOT reflect my enjoyment of the other rps or my other partners writing capabilities, it is simply how my brain functions.

> Plot Driven! I love, love, love plot and story! It is a must have in my RPs. I enjoy intense plot lines that keep us thinking and develop the characters. Romance is a huge requirement for me. It doesn't have to be sappy or sweet, in fact I'd prefer it to be realistic, even dark at times when necessary. The actual amount of sex is irrelevant to me, if we have the above things, then we can have as much as 80% sex or 20% sex in the story.

> Settings. In terms of settings my absolute favorite is Modern Realism. But that is not the only thing I do. I will do some historical (1800-1900s) and some supernatural/fantasy. Medieval, Futuristic, Steam-punk, Magical (wizards/magical spells) are NOT my cup of tea. They just do not keep my attention very long.

> Typically, no matter the role, I'll always enjoy my partner playing a dominant, rugged/rough around the edges male. I'll almost always be willing to add elements of dom/sub into any sex scenes. But that doesn't mean I want it to overtake the roleplay.

> Third Person All of my Rps will be Third Person, I ask that you write the same. First person just weirds me out. I came to write stories and create worlds, not play as myself. I do enough of that in the real world, lol. I also tend to write in past tense, I don't really care what tense you write in.

>Email, Google Docs, Threads or PMs, I will write over any of them and don't have much of a preference. I Will Not write with you via IM, Skype, Kik, Discord, etc. . I have no interest in it, please do not ask.

>Dominant or Submissive? My characters are what I consider Bold Submissives. In the bedroom they are ultimately submissive, however they are sassy, confident, bratty. They will never be doormats unless it is absolutely required for the story. Outside of the bedroom my girls are bold, courageous, dominant in their lives.

> I prefer playing characters I have personally created. I have a whole hoard of them, and I pick the one I feel is most suited to that particular rp. Of course for a fandom that I am intensely interested in, I will play a canon character. But the chances of me playing a character you have created is slim.

> I will play M/F or F/F RPs. And I play both Male and Female Roles. I do prefer to play female characters, but I am willing to play a lead male character if we decide to do that.

Roles I do not play: > Incest of any kind. The Female be more that 2-3 years older than the male.

Long Term Partner

In a Nutshell I'm Seeking:

> A  Long term partner, so even if we decide a story needs to end, we find a new story to write together. I like to keep the same partners as much as possible, I think the writing gets better as we get to know each other's styles.

> A Partner who loves story! I get this is an adult writing site with lots of sex/PWP. But to be frank that's not really why I'm here. This will probably make me loose a lot of potential partners, but I don't really care how much sex is in the story. I want a deep plot line, lots of adventure, twists and turns. I want romance absolutely, and I want sex scenes where they fit, but I don't want to take an obscene amount of posts to write through the sex scene. We don't need to rush it, but I don't want to drag it out for eternity either. Nor can I stand a revolving door of sex scenes constantly. If it suits the story and the characters I don't mind multiple sex scenes within a short period of time, but it can't be that way constantly.

> My partner's real life gender is not important to me.

> A partner who likes a variety of stories, I love the following genres:
Modern Realism
Modern with a dash of supernatural.
Survival stories
Old West/Historical Realism
Post Apocalyptic (No Zombies)
Supernatural (Shapeshifters or Vampires.)

> If my partner wants to, I'm willing to play multiple couples within the same story. I'm also willing to have us both play both genders, if my partner wants. Or we can each stick to playing one gender. In which case I prefer to play the female role.

> Ideally my partner will enjoy playing rough, rugged, alpha male type characters. Not all stories need to have D/s or BDSM themes, but I'd like some to, all of them can, if that's my partner's preference.

PM If this idea suits you at all.

Physical Therapist x Patient

I don't have much of a plot planned out, jsut that YC is a physical therapist and mine is his patient who was severely injured and now is learning how to walk again. I've got a few plot bunnies but most of this is up for fleshing out with my partner.

- MOST WANTED:
The Cowboy & The Nanny

He didn't know what to do with the baby that he just gained custody of, when her mother died, he had a ranch to run and to be honest he didn't have the first clue about how to raise a baby. He did the only thing he could think of, placed an add for a full time nanny with room and board available.

She was escaping a dark situation, running with no destination sight. Passing through a small town in Montana, she saw the ad for a full time live in nanny for an infant. After asking around a bit and learning more about the man who placed the ad, she decided it just might be that destination she was looking for. I've got a few ideas for this. 

Master x Slave

This will be a more sex heavy story naturally, but I do not want it to be a revolving door of sex. I still want a functional and meaningful plot for this story. We can stay in complete realism, an alternate realistic world, or in a supernatural type world. This plot is entirely up for debate, Mostly I just have a few kinks that I want to see included in the rp. Despite my character being a slave, she will not be a doormat, I still like them to be sassy/playful and bratty. 

This can be a Con or Non-Con story, though I think I'd like it to be Con, even if it's in an alternative world where slaves are the norm. While this story will not start out as a romance, I would like for them both to truly enjoy each other and be happy in their relationship and dynamic.

Kinks I'd like to see included:
>Light to medium bondage. (I'm not a fan of full immobilization)
> Sexual exhaustion/frustration
> Multiple Orgasms
> Roughness / Spanking
> Beastiality as punishment (Strange I know.) Also not strictly necessary if this plot appeals to you but this is a hard limit 
> Pretty much anything from my F-list's Fav's or Yes's.

-
Western x Post Apocalyptical Story

Our characters were young, early twenties, when the world ended, No, not zombies, but the outcome was the same, the government collapsed, people turned on each other, the world got a lot simpler, electricity no longer worked, cars no longer worked. Young and in love, but really they barely know it each, our characters got married just before the world ended, they had a little farm hidden away in a valley, nestled in the mountains of Utah. Shortly after the world ended your character left to join the forming band of fighters to try and restore some peace. Our character's tried to stay in touch by letters, but of course eventually that failed. Nearly a decade has passed  when your character finally returns home, he doesn't know what to expect, but he doesn't expect the sweet innocent wife to be standing on the front porch, a shot gun in hand, a feisty attitude, and a mean mongrel dog waiting for him. She isn't the soft sweet woman he left, but she's still there, and deep down they both still love each other. But now they are so very different people, they must relearn who the other person is, and learn to live together again, despite the challenges they'd both experienced in the last decade while apart.

-
Young Lady x Gunfighter

Set in the 1870s, my character travels all the way out to Twin Creeks, in the Arizona Territory, to reunite with her father after the sudden death of her mother and siblings back on their ranch in the east. Upon getting to Twin Creeks, she learns her father died of a heart attack a week before her arrival. Refusing to leave, having no where to go, she stays on the small farm her father was building, despite how far it is from town, how unsafe it is for a young lady. Your character is a well known Gunfighter, rough around the edges, definitely not the type of a man a lady should be with, and he knows it, doing his best to stay away from her, despite the attraction they feel.

This is just an outline, I am open to lots of discussion, and there is more to figure out, as to how they meet and how the relationship goes form there. As well as interesting plot points to keep us interested.

-
Love Never Dies

C doesn't know why he felt compelled to purchase this little farm in the middle of nowhere Montana. It was small, old, but he found that it called to him. He'd barely been there twenty four hours when he heard a voice. "I knew you'd come back." Turning he'd see a ghostly figure, a woman with long brown hair, dressed in late 1800's men's clothing. Quickly he learns that this ghost believes that he is the reincarnation of her long deceased husband. She has been waiting for him, on the ranch that they built, for over a hundred years. The longer he spends on the ranch, with her, the more he begins to have these dreams and visions, leading him to the conclusion that he is in fact her deceased husband.

-
MxFxM

I am serious craving a story driven rp focusing around a MxFxM romance. Ideally I'd love to include D/s dynamics as well.

The exact plot is open for debate, but I would prefer if the two guys were accustom to Polyamory and the woman is not. I am also not looking for the men to have a relationship with each other beyond friendship (or they could be brothers). I am not interested in a group rp, I'd prefer a single partner to play both male roles.

As I said, the exact plot is open for debate, I do have some random ideas if we want to discuss that. I'm also willing to take a variety of my plots found linked at the bottom of this thread, and turn one of those into a Polyam story.

I am NOT looking for this to just be a smut story. Yes there will be sex, and I'm open to a variety of kinks for it. But I also want to explore the depths of their relationships and ups and downs that go with it.

Here's a few plots of mine that I think could be interesting as a MxFxM story, some alternations to the plots may be necessary

Biker x Bartender

My girl works at a bar that serves almost exclusively one particular biker gang, though nomads wander through on occasion. She's a favorite of everyone's. Your guy is fairly new to the group but he's been around a year or so There's been some fun flirting/joking between the pair, a lot of heat but they haven't slept together yet, though they both know it's coming they've been enjoying the teasing and flirting. But then my girl has a problem, a violent ex has finally tracked her down. One night she shows up at your guy's house, bruised up and seeking his help in dealing with her ex.

Soldier's Second Chance

YC is hiking up in the mountains outside of the town he lives in. As he rounds the corner, he sees a woman sitting on the edge of a large cliff. A handgun in her hand, pressed to her temple. YC manages to talk to her, learning she's also a retired soldier. He manages to convince her not to kill herself, and he helps her learn to live again, to want to live again.

This story is a bit of an off shoot from my "Soldier x Soldier - Rescued" plot, with her having been kidnapped and held hostage overseas. But this story takes place as if she did not bond to her rescuer.

On a Whim
Two strangers are on vacation to Vegas, both end up drunk and at the same club. Neither remember much of the night before only that they wake up in bed together, rings on their finger and a marriage certificate on the dresser. They decide to give marriage a try (For whatever reason we decide). I'd like to start the rp when they wake up together in a hotel room.

Shapeshifter x Human

Wolf Shapeshifters have lived parallel to humans for as long as the two species have existed. Occasionally shifters will live among humans, but for the most part they live in their own communities, with their own laws and governments, Packs exist all over the world, and for the most part are self sufficient, though they do import some things from human cities. Your character is a wolf shifter, his rank in the pack is up for debate, though I suspect he's rather high ranking, the Lead Warrior, the second in command or perhaps even the Heir to the Alpha position. Perhaps he's passing through a human city or perhaps he's visiting there in particular. He runs into my character and he knows immediately that she is his mate. Wolves know immediately when they'd found their mate. It is highly unusual for a shifter to mate to a human, and it is rather frowned upon. Not to mention, humans don't know the existence of shifters. Now your character must try and convince my girl not only of who he is, and who she is to him, but also to return to his pack with him.
Semper's O/O's

Semper's Detailed F-List

Semper's Quick Overview F-List

Semper's Character's BDSM Test <<This is related to sexual scenes only. My characters are often not submissive outside of the bedroom, unless that is prearranged.

Semper Fi

I'm still looking to add a couple more rps to my schedule :)
Semper's O/O's

Semper's Detailed F-List

Semper's Character's BDSM Test <<This is related to sexual scenes only. My characters are often not submissive outside of the bedroom, unless that is prearranged.

Semper Fi

Bump, looking for a few more role plays now that the holidays are over.
Semper's O/O's

Semper's Detailed F-List

Semper Fi

Bump, my schedule is relaxing a bit, so I'd like to start just a couple more stories. :)
Semper's O/O's

Semper's Detailed F-List

Semper Fi

Semper's O/O's

Semper's Detailed F-List

Semper Fi

Semper's O/O's

Semper's Detailed F-List

Semper Fi

Semper's O/O's

Semper's Detailed F-List

Semper Fi

Bump :) After a necessary Hiatus I am back and looking for some new stories and partners :)
Semper's O/O's

Semper's Detailed F-List

Semper Fi

Looking to add one or maybe two more stories to my plate :)
Semper's O/O's

Semper's Detailed F-List

Semper Fi

Semper's O/O's

Semper's Detailed F-List

Semper Fi

Semper's O/O's

Semper's Detailed F-List

Semper Fi

Semper's O/O's

Semper's Detailed F-List

Semper Fi

Semper's O/O's

Semper's Detailed F-List

Semper Fi

Semper's O/O's

Semper's Detailed F-List

Semper Fi

Semper's O/O's

Semper's Detailed F-List

Semper Fi

Semper's O/O's

Semper's Detailed F-List

Semper Fi

Semper's O/O's

Semper's Detailed F-List

Semper Fi

Semper's O/O's

Semper's Detailed F-List

Semper Fi

Semper's O/O's

Semper's Detailed F-List

Semper Fi

Semper's O/O's

Semper's Detailed F-List

Semper Fi

Semper's O/O's

Semper's Detailed F-List

Semper Fi

Semper's O/O's

Semper's Detailed F-List

Semper Fi

Semper's O/O's

Semper's Detailed F-List

Semper Fi

Semper's O/O's

Semper's Detailed F-List

Semper Fi

Semper's O/O's

Semper's Detailed F-List