News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Trick or Treat for the Person Above You

Started by MrDiamondBackJack, September 30, 2010, 03:05:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrDiamondBackJack

Offer the person above you a trick or a treat!

I will start by offering myself this:

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Sweet Trouble

MrDiamondBackJack

Those do look tasty.  I am on my mobile phone, so I can't do images, but I believe. That I would serve you some fresh from the oven angels' food cake drizzled with strawberry syrup and topped with fresh picked strawberries and real whipped cream.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Sweet Trouble

OMGoosh yes love angel's food cake, with fresh strawberries and cream. mmm nummmy nummmy!

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Sweet Trouble

MrDiamondBackJack

Here dearie, take one of my candy eyeballs!  Some people are careful to watch what they eat, but what you eat will be watching you, all the way down.

MrDiamondBackJack

Quote from: MrDiamondBackJack on October 01, 2010, 11:27:54 PM
Here dearie, take one of my candy eyeballs!  Some people are careful to watch what they eat, but what you eat will be watching you, all the way down.

Autumn52

Those are gross Jack, what are they eggs with olives? so cool.....

OK you can't have halloween without candy corn.

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

MrDiamondBackJack

finewine

A little bit of picante brain for some Halloween treat.
Mwuhahahahahha!

[tr][td]
O&O[/td]
[td]A&A[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td]
"There is always some madness in love,
 but also some reason in madness...
That which is done out of love
takes place beyond good and evil."
 -Friedrich Nietzsche
[/td][/tr][/table]

MrDiamondBackJack

Kendra

Sashira

Kendra

oooh I love chocolate and strawberries ;)

just for you ...

Beguile's Mistress

How about something tasty to crawl around on the buffet?

Drow Denizen

*Sneaks up from behind and Blindfolds Beguile's Mistress* Trick..!

You might say it's sexist to treat women like objects, so you can ogle their luscious rounded boobies and melt away between their smooth milky thighs as the sweat runs in rivulets from their writhing, sensuous body, but...sorry, I forgot where I was going with that.

Star Safyre

My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones