Tinki wants to RP!

Started by Inked Harlequin, July 03, 2010, 06:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inked Harlequin

So this is my first ever brainstorming thread, be nice!

Plot 1: I'd be playing a woman in her twenties. As a young woman she had three policies; sex, drugs and rock & roll. She was desperately in love with the man she'd been dating since she was very young. They were never apart. They die heavy drugs together, drank a lot, she rode around on the back of his motorbike, they were constantly having rough sex ((BDSM)) and she'd go to every gig that his band played.

On her 21st birthday she received a letter from her father that she'd never known. She was told that she was part of a high class British family. She met her father and decided to move to England to stay with him. She had to leave her boyfriend as her family wouldn't accept him. This shattered her. Three years on she is finally beginning to move on from him when during a shoot with the press, he's one of the photographers and she's nothing like her old self.

So I'm looking for someone to play the ex. Can be male or female. Sorry this description isn't detailed but I am writing this from my phone. Please enquire. :).

Tiers Requiem

I would love doing something like this.

what is the guy like (or what do you have in mind).

Was he madly in love with her as well? Did he move on with another woman? Does he still have his band?

alot of things i'd like to know. It would be wonderful playing this type of character.

I prefer IM rping but can do elliquiy as well.

Let me know please :D
Total RP's Involved In: 0
Currently open to RP invites via email or Elliquiy.

Inked Harlequin

Sorry, I would've put more details in but I was using my phone. Yes, he was crazy for her as they were together from when they were around 12 years old. They had their first kiss with each other and lost their virginity to each other. I'm thinking they'd probably still love each other deep down but from him being so hurt, he tries not to think about it. The band broke up when she left because he'd lost his muse. He's with someone new now, someone similar to who she used to be. As you'd be playing him, you can make his looks and personality however you like. I just ask that he has long hair and rides a motorcycle. Tattoos and piercings are good too but it's up to you. My character will have changed almost everything about her but she won't be happy with her life. The only thing she can't change is her tattoos, including one of his name on top of her left breast. He's a rocker just like she used to be so I guess his personality and lifestyle would reflect that? I hope this helps. :). Anything else you'd like to know?

Tribalz

I'd certainly be interested! I suppose it would be some sort of corruption RP then, slowly twisting the "Princess" back to her original state...Sounds perfectly good to me! Just throw me a PM if you need a partner.
Ons & Offs

Also, appologies to anyone RP'ing with me. It's been a -very- merry Christmas! ^^*

Le Immortelle

Would you be interested doing this as F/F if you haven't found a partner already? I think it could be a great story. Drop me a PM or hit me up on YIM :)