Digale (Dom M looking for crossdressing M)

Started by Sergeant, March 18, 2012, 03:23:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sergeant

I let this thought come from David Bisbal's Digale;

David Bisbal - Digale

my heart couldn't forget
those sad dreamy eyes which I loved
I left her to conquer an illusion
and I lost her face and now I know that she is
everything I was looking for

and now I'm here
looking for her again and
she's not here,she left
maybe you saw her tell her,that I always adored her
and that I never forgot her
that my life is a desert and I'm dying out of thirst
and tell her also,that only next to her I can breathe
there is no shine in the stars
and the sun doesn't warm me
and I'm so alone here,I don't know where she left
please tell her

there were so many moments when I loved her
when I felt her touch and her scent is on my skin
every night I held her next to me
I covered her with kisses and between my touches
I drove her crazy

The setting is pretty modern, which is not what I usually rp, but it fits the story.
I'll be playing character A.

Character A is a dancer at a night club, sometimes they expect him to just dance on a platform to the music and sometimes he and the rest of the crew prepare a show. Character B is newly hired by the owner of the club, and character A can't accept the fact somebody else is going to steal his thunder.
Eventually they have to find a way to work together without arguing, because their fights are causing a lot of trouble for the club and the rest of the crew.

As the story unfolds character A falls for character B as he sees the immense dance potential, the talent... His beauty.

To spice up the story I was thinking they could be forced by the owner of the bar to get some extra cash for the club; and enters the both of them in a competition.

Char A would be more of a r&b, hiphop dancer and char B more trained into latin dances; exactly what the competition is about.

I would figure they have to find a way to be able to enter the competition as a couple; maybe char B has to dress up as a woman?

Anyway, if anybody is interested in playing char B.... I imagine he'd be a very gentle person but also very stubborn; not afraid to stand up to char A.
Further details can be discussed.

I am very much plot driven and need a good amount of chapters in each post; please consider this before telling me you're interested.