A desire of mine [NC] [UN] F/F

Started by sr1251, January 02, 2009, 04:48:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sr1251

Hello,

I'm new to Elliquiy, but have played this scene elsewhere, and would like to enlist the creative talents of another female to help me develop this scene...

I'm a college student soon to be off for the summer and badly in need of a job to pay my mounting tuition bill.  My guidance counselor, whom I've confided in, knows my situation and has given me an ad for a domestic helper for the summer placed by one of our college's largest benefactors.  The woman who placed the ad is slightly eccentric, and lives alone on the outskirts of our college town in a large estate.  She and a small group of wealthy women in her neighborhood are all alumni and large donors to the school.

My guidance counselor explains to me that certain other girls from the school have taken this job in the past and no longer have problems with their tuition...so it may be worth my consideration, but I'd better be ready to accept some eccentricity and be willing to keep quiet about it.  This job is only for a girl in a special situation like mine and someone who can be absolutely trustworthy.

Please let me know if you are interested to discuss this further and role play the finished version...

Also, I haven't had the time to fill out my Ons and Offs, so I will tell you now that I'm not into anything extreme...

Thanks

Samhain

sr1251

Penelope

I'm new as well!  I think your plot sounds great actually.  If the position hasn't already been filled, I'd be glad to help you out.

sr1251