Soulbound (Exotic, Angels & Demons, Story & Smut, Harem, D/s) (Looking for More)

Started by Panthean, September 24, 2014, 12:35:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldknight

I will up a character to see if he can be approved or not

Name: Alex Rios
Sex: Male
Background: Alex grew up in a rather good home, he was naturally rather talented and smart. He had rather high grades from the time that he entered school to when he finished college top of his class. His future is already planned by his family as he will take over the family business and become a lawyer. At this point though he was free to spend one year to have his fun before he started his work for the family firm.He was by his very nature curious and read a lot of books. It as because of this he first came to read about the summoning of demons and angels. He searched for a long while, to find a book that would enable him to study. He did this in his limited free time, spending most of his time finishing up college. Now that he has more then enough free time as he graduated, he figures he will try out one of the summons and see what happens because of his own actions.
Appearance:
Appearance
Blinds: -

Panthean

Quote from: Tenshinhan on October 04, 2014, 09:52:51 AM
I will up a character to see if he can be approved or not

Name: Alex Rios
Sex: Male
Background: Alex grew up in a rather good home, he was naturally rather talented and smart. He had rather high grades from the time that he entered school to when he finished college top of his class. His future is already planned by his family as he will take over the family business and become a lawyer. At this point though he was free to spend one year to have his fun before he started his work for the family firm.He was by his very nature curious and read a lot of books. It as because of this he first came to read about the summoning of demons and angels. He searched for a long while, to find a book that would enable him to study. He did this in his limited free time, spending most of his time finishing up college. Now that he has more then enough free time as he graduated, he figures he will try out one of the summons and see what happens because of his own actions.
Appearance:
Appearance
Blinds: -

I already have a character named Alex... it's a common name, but for the sake of making characters easy to call, I'd ask you to change the name. That's the first thing.

I already rejected another character that had this picture, and the picture was part of the reason.

As far as the background... the actual character. I... I could use this, but not as a protagonist... PM me if you're interested in playing a villain.

Drake Valentine

Name:
Felix Kaiser
Sex:
Male
Background:
Felix spent most of his life confined within the walls of the Vatican. Paranormal activities are far from peculiar from the organization he grew up within as a child.  The branch he serves has mainly been assigned in dealing with various activities beyond the realm of man. He has been present in exorcists growing up and even how to perform them along with the binding of spirits. He has been trained in making various protective charms as well that may ward off lesser of evils from an area as one never knows when a haunting may reoccur. He has even received teachings and training in close quarters, unarmed combat so that he may fulfill a later role in possibly guarding the secret archives deep within the Vatican.   Those events in time would change from what moments of freedom he was allowed when not being a good choir boy or student.

He dedicated himself in his own pleasures, music and the web, things he concealed not wanting them frowned upon by the teachings of the Vatican. He had done plenty of part time activities to earn the coin to spend on his indulgences and it was from those that he one day stumbled upon the site involving the summoning of outer world beings. Mainly Felix thought it was a jest, but youth and curiosity also plays a factor, it did seem highly unlikely someone would throw something of that nature online for the world to see. As a result, he decided to take notes of the ritual for later experimentation. If it did prove to be accurate, then it would be dangerous if discovered in the wrong hands.

Appearance:
Short desc pending.
Binds:
-

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Panthean

Quote from: Drake Valentine on October 04, 2014, 08:23:26 PM
Name:
Felix Kaiser
Sex:
Male
Background:
Felix spent most of his life confined within the walls of the Vatican. Paranormal activities are far from peculiar from the organization he grew up within as a child.  The branch he serves has mainly been assigned in dealing with various activities beyond the realm of man. He has been present in exorcists growing up and even how to perform them along with the binding of spirits. He has been trained in making various protective charms as well that may ward off lesser of evils from an area as one never knows when a haunting may reoccur. He has even received teachings and training in close quarters, unarmed combat so that he may fulfill a later role in possibly guarding the secret archives deep within the Vatican.   Those events in time would change from what moments of freedom he was allowed when not being a good choir boy or student.

He dedicated himself in his own pleasures, music and the web, things he concealed not wanting them frowned upon by the teachings of the Vatican. He had done plenty of part time activities to earn the coin to spend on his indulgences and it was from those that he one day stumbled upon the site involving the summoning of outer world beings. Mainly Felix thought it was a jest, but youth and curiosity also plays a factor, it did seem highly unlikely someone would throw something of that nature online for the world to see. As a result, he decided to take notes of the ritual for later experimentation. If it did prove to be accurate, then it would be dangerous if discovered in the wrong hands.

Appearance:
Short desc pending.
Binds:
-

Nicely done, that is the kind of character I'm looking for! Approved!

And while I'm at it, could I interest you in taking either Arkael or Dicidra (my two summons) as his first summon?

Be sure to check out the OOC page and the First chapter (links should be in the first post, let me know if you cannot find them).

Drake Valentine

Quote from: Panthean on October 04, 2014, 08:27:28 PM
Nicely done, that is the kind of character I'm looking for! Approved!

And while I'm at it, could I interest you in taking either Arkael or Dicidra (my two summons) as his first summon?

Be sure to check out the OOC page and the First chapter (links should be in the first post, let me know if you cannot find them).

Thanks, maybe Dicidra, although her image isn't showing for me.

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)

Panthean

Quote from: Drake Valentine on October 04, 2014, 08:32:04 PM
Thanks, maybe Dicidra, although her image isn't showing for me.

Aww, I knew I should have saved those locally >.>

Let me try to find it again...

Panthean

Drake Valentine

Sure, that is fine, working on demon sheet at moment.

Name:
Fēnix
Sex:
Male
Apparent Age:
Eighteen
Personality:
Varies, Fenix has no core set of personality, in fact, he often adjusts his tone to appease or displease(depending on who he is dealing with) those he is around with. In truth, he is indifferent about almost everything and simply enjoys having fun to whatever expense he can achieve it. Unlike many demons who have control over fire, Fenix has an affinity towards shadows and can turn such into flames at higher levels. He is also partial towards summoning, although the things he calls forth often have multiple appendages, but that too varies on his level of power. He has little actual combat ability, preferring the use of tricks and other subterfuge to drain his foes of their prowess in battle instead of directly facing them outright.
Fun Level:
Varies greatly given his personality and who he is around.
Appearance:
Written Pending
Summoner:

Panthean

Quote from: Drake Valentine on October 04, 2014, 08:57:40 PM
Sure, that is fine, working on demon sheet at moment.

Name:
Fēnix
Sex:
Male
Apparent Age:
Eighteen
Personality:
Varies, Fenix has no core set of personality, in fact, he often adjusts his tone to appease or displease(depending on who he is dealing with) those he is around with. In truth, he is indifferent about almost everything and simply enjoys having fun to whatever expense he can achieve it. Unlike many demons who have control over fire, Fenix has an affinity towards shadows and can turn such into flames at higher levels. He is also partial towards summoning, although the things he calls forth often have multiple appendages, but that too varies on his level of power. He has little actual combat ability, preferring the use of tricks and other subterfuge to drain his foes of their prowess in battle instead of directly facing them outright.
Fun Level:
Varies greatly given his personality and who he is around.
Appearance:
Written Pending
Summoner:

Making me wish I hadn't already taken Nero as Alex's demon xD Oh, approved, obviously <-edit

Making an angel next? :P

Drake Valentine

Nope, afraid two is my present limit of characters, maybe later. Although I don't like angels too much, unless  fallen angels are fine than maybe later.

Panthean

Quote from: Drake Valentine on October 04, 2014, 09:02:02 PM
Nope, afraid two is my present limit of characters, maybe later. Although I don't like angels too much, unless  fallen angels are fine than maybe later.

That'd basically be a demon, anyways. Feel free to post a summoning for Dicidra~