Magicaddict's Moderately Diverse and Occasionally Kinky Ideas (M for F)

Started by Magicaddict, September 10, 2017, 04:49:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicaddict

Magicaddict's Moderately Diverse and Occasionally Kinky Ideas

The below is a selection of some of the hooks that I have out there for people to consider biting.  If you straight-up like one or more of the ideas here, or you like part of them and feel that there could be a match with things you have in mind, I would be delighted to hear from you.

Please also see My O/Os for an idea of where some of these hooks are coming from.

The first section are story over smut hooks, and further below, my seedier kinkiness with a plot hooks.  I am not remotely averse to taking a kink-with-plot hook and working with you to turn it into a story over smut one, if you think you've got a good idea we can work with.   

These will remain a work in progress, to be added to over time.

Children of Midnight

This idea grew out of one of the writing prompts I was given in my introduction.  After writing it, I realised it was a half-decent hook for a supernatural investigation RP based on a plot I wrote a long time ago.

"Go ahead."
"Good evening M12.  I am sorry for contacting you."
"So am I." The voice on the phone had no idea how much.  "I assume that there is good reason for contacting me and not someone else?"
"A dozen others were tried before you.  All are missing, unresponsive, or have turned up dead in the last six hours.  This is as much for your protection as it is for our benefit."

He was out.  That's what they had agreed all that time ago, after Vienna.  He had served well, and his obligation had been met in full.  He was free, they said.

"Location and scale?"

The voice is all business, deadpan and free of emotion.

"Wray Castle, Windermere.  Category three, with human casualties."
"What's the mythos?"
"...Saltrem'Tor."

Was he free?

Was he bollocks.

You were camped out with your camera under the stars, capturing what was supposed to be the glory of the supposedly haunted Wray Castle on the banks of Lake Windermere by moonlight.  Otherwise known as a pointless exercise in faux-spirit photography and an excuse to be freezing your toes off. The atmosphere was nice enough, but there was nothing to sWHATTHEFUCKWASTHAT????

Your camera snapped away on instinct.  It wasn't you pressing the shutter - you were frozen in place, transfixed by...whatever the hell that was.  Run.  Get out. MOVE!

You were grabbed, held tightly and close, a smell of leather and musk, a male voice whispering "Stay quiet. Don't move.  Don't let it sense you."  Struggling was useless.  The arm holding you felt so strong. 

Eventually, he let you move, and you sprang away, terrified of everything.  "That...what..."

The man was tall, and reassuringly human looking.

"...that was something you were not meant to see.  I'm going to need your camera."

This, in case you cannot tell, is a highly trope plot of innocent but feisty mundane inadvertently stumbles upon supernatural shenanigans, and doesn't know when to leave said shenanigans, and the world-weary investigator she runs into, well enough alone.  There is the potential for a boatloads of sexual tension, awakening of her desire and re-awakening of his, both seedy and epic locations, freaky demons, romance and occult goings on. The subtext to the modern day world is, at present, mine, and I would be happy either to world-build with you, or to go with the setting I have in mind 

The Acrobat's Progress

It had been an easy decision, fleeing home to get away from father's drunken beatings and mother's passive acceptance.  To get away from a big brother that could do no wrong and was heir to the family farm, an elder sister that drew all the attention and would probably marry someone above her station, and a younger brother who was a constant pain and was already showing signs of father's tendencies.  It was possible they wouldn't even notice you were gone.

The Fabulous Fiorelli Brothers Flying Circus were the chance you had been waiting for.  As they camped just outside your village on route to the larger towns further south, while they did not set up the entire venture, they did string up a few cheap demonstrations to entice the provincial villagers.  The fire eaters, jugglers, clowns and wire artists, all perfectly capable on their own or with a rope slung either slack or taut between a couple of convenient trees, wowed the villagers with their exotic talents and dangerous smiles, a show better than the village could have hoped for, and for which they were happy to pay.

While everyone else watched bemused at what was going on, however, you only had eyes for the acrobats. 

There were no trapezes or elaborate set-ups, just a flat strip of land where they could tumble, but this did not stop them.  Your love of dancing had led you to seek them out, thinking you would find kindred spirits, but their grace, poise and elegance were above and beyond anything you could have dreamed of.  It made you feel quite ungainly at first, but then again, you thought, they weren't born doing this.  They learned, and if they could learn, so could you.  The thought of a life free of your family, doing what you loved at the very height of elegance and perfection 

It was simple to pack a few things and follow in the circus' wake a few days after it had left, and you had caught up with them before they reached Borrowdale Town.  There you sought out the acrobats again, and presented yourself to them, asking to join them.  A provincial, fresh-faced village girl seeing a new life, who clearly had about as much of an idea what she was doing as a merchant who bought a second pig in a poke.  Some found your naivety amusing, others found your assumption that this was something that could just be 'learned' ignorant and pathetic.  None found it endearing, and the Ringmaster, the elder Fiorelli, was in the process of sending you packing when someone stayed his hand.

You didn't know who this man was, but he moved like an acrobat, and he seemed perfectly happy to take a punt on you...

This is a take on an instructor x trainee premise, using a travelling circus in a low- to mid-fantasy world as a backdrop, enabling playing about with some of the familiar acts while not having to absolutely conform to a rigid ideal of what is possible and what isn't (potential for real magic, exotic animals etc.).  What I am looking for is a partner to play the young woman (18+ but likely pretty young) seeking to become an acrobat, opposite myself as the head of the acrobatic troupe. 

While smut might happen, this would be no means be the focus of the story.  Instead, it would be a relatively slow burn, focusing on the relationship between YC and MC, with the full intention for romance to slowly blossom after a rocky start.  There would be multiple characters present within the story, and while I am happy to fill these in where they would be pertinent, you would be welcome to play as many of them as a) you saw fit, and b) would feature heavily enough in the story to merit it.  Lots of trial and error training, slow progress to success in adversity, the transition of YC from away from a dysfunctional family and into a close-knit one united by something other than blood, potential for conflict when father dear comes knocking, and growing sexual tension between the trainee acrobat and her trainer (which may or may not go down well with her colleagues).  I think it could be rather fun. 

Pretty much all aspects of setting, names and places are negotiable.  I have an original yet generic low-fantasy setting in mind, but if you have another that you already have developed and think might fit, it would most definitely be on the table.  Likewise, if you like parts of this, but not other parts, let me know and we might be able to chop and change it wholesale. 

Scouting Ahead

During the War of the Second Dragon, the armies of Artur Hawkwing and Guaire Amalasan inadvertently came so close to each other that they had no choice but to fight.  In heavily wooded terrain, the forward scouts of the two armies found themselves running into each other, and with tens of thousands of soldiers on each side coming up not two hours behind them, there was little option but to turn and run to report. 

Except, that is, for those who all but actually ran into each other. For those unlucky pairs, there was no choice but to fight - the war reduced to two people, desperate to survive an opponent every bit as cunning and capable as they are.

Unless you are a WoT fan, I have no express need to keep to that exact setting (though am perfectly happy to do so if you are). 

What I am interested in is playing the role of a male forward scout of one army, with a partner playing the role of a female forward scout of the opposition army.  We encounter each other in way too close quarters to simply turn and walk away. 

I like the idea of two people whose job it is to be alert, aware, fit, quick and highly capable running into each other, one potentially getting the drop on the other and taking them captive (or even just managing them to bring them under their knife), the intimacy of the situation meaning there's little chance of escaping, the dilemma between hating the enemy in general but finding it progressively harder to hate this one individual, mutual physical attraction for each other, and all of the tension that can be bundled up in all of that. The politics of the story is less important - it is more about the conflict being reduced down to just these two people, who do the same job, and do it well, but happen to do it on opposite sides.

In my mind, I see the scene starting with the two scouts separate to each other, one catching a hint of something (a scent, a noise, a sense, whatever) a hair before the other, using it to their advantage, and the unluckier one finding themselves in a difficult situation (captured, or a knife to their throat, or a knee in their back, or whatever) as a result.  Verbal combat and power games begin, firstly in the attempt to avoid dying, but steadily becoming a more and more attractive option than killing. Where it leads depends on what pans out.

I am flexible on the setting - if you have another world, original or fandom, that you prefer, as long as it isn't something completely out of my comfort zone, I'd be happy to consider it.

I would be happy to play the role of the captor, trying to handle their captive and not get taken in amid the attraction they feel, or the captive, trying anything they can think of to weaken their captor's position amid their own growing attraction - if you have a strong preference, I'd be happy to consider that as well.

The Self-Serving Kinky Smut Zone
(Enter At Risk of Laughing)

The following plot hooks are, I freely admit, entirely focused on my niche little basket of "Ons" (which I encourage you to check before reading) and how they can best be served, quite one-sidedly so. If you happen to take a look, and think there's something there that could be expanded to serve your interests as well as mine (or the stars align and what I have written looks good to go for you), rest assured I would be all ears. For more balanced fare, please see above.

The Love Angels

The Love Angels

This premise is ostensibly a means by which YC serves MC's every sexual fantasy (again, my specific Ons will figure heavily), but has space for actual character development, kink reciprocation, long-term romance, and dramaz.

Sexual revolutions can come about through different circumstances. Taylor's Virus was not one that anyone had expected.

It started with some men starting to find it harder to climax, and others starting to find it impossible to last. What it actually was was mother nature recalibrating the way that procreation would take place in the future. The viral contagion that spread like wildfire through the population had no effect on women, but in men, it had two very distinct effects: Firstly, it hard-coded certain genetic effects into the subject's sperm. A man's offspring would not be clones of each other, but would all share certain genetic traits - height, build, intelligence, beauty, aptitude...all now discernable from a sample of the subject's sperm. Secondly, it offered a natural clue as to the traits the subject was carrying - the better the genetic makeup of the sperm, the harder it was for them to produce it. The virus left some men unable to even last long enough to get an erection before they came, and others unable to finish in all but the most perfect of circumstances. 

A lot of things changed, very quickly. Suddenly, desirability had a new, random aspect to it. A classically attractive man might be biologically guaranteed to father the equivalent of genetic garbage, and otherwise unremarkable men may find themselves carrying a genetic jackpot, if only they were able to produce it. Within five years, the underworld black market of rich want-to-be parents paying for sperm samples with the genetic traits they desired had gone grey, then legal, then incorporated. Across the world, men with "the right stuff" could make an excellent living regularly donating their "White Diamonds", and private clinics had become awfully good at providing them the motivation they needed to produce it. Men who qualified would live at the clinics as professional sperm donors, working in partnership with a specially selected "Angel" - highly paid, highly trained, highly skilled sex workers whose job it was to stimulate their partner by any means necessary, serving their most erotic desires with a backing of an almost unlimited budget, and ensuring a constant flow of top-quality product. To be an Angel was a good job - part sex therapist, part erotic muse, part project manager - and was paid well enough that a successful Angel could make enough to retire in as little as a decade if she wished.

In this RP, which can be set anywhere, at any modern or future time period, MC is a newly-certified diamond standard donor. Before the virus, he may have been entirely unremarkable, maybe even awkward, maybe a career singleton - not a bad guy, just not lucky in love. After the scan revealed his top-drawer genetics, the thought of becoming so artificially popular didn't sit well with him, and offers to live in privacy in one of the highly exclusive clinics seemed a much safer option. YC is the Angel assigned to him at the clinic by mutual agreement, responsible for (confidentially) finding out his desires, deciding if she is well-matched to them, and if so, arranging to serve them.

While this RP could be seen as just a set of one-shots, there is lots of potential. How experienced is YC as an Angel? Is this her first donor, or has she done this before? Does she find MC different? Attractive? Repellant? Does the relationship stay entirely business, become companionate, or become romantic? Does he want to reciprocate, and start serving her secret fantasies as well? If they fall for each other, how does that change their working relationship? Do they dare running away and defying the clinic? What happens if they do?

Teacher's Star Player

Teacher's Star Player

A student/teacher roleplay focused on physical education, physical effort and kinky british costuming.

You are one of the stars of the sports teams at your finishing school deep in the British countryside - you captain the track team and the gymnastics team, because you're simply so much better than all the other girls in the class.  You're fitter, stronger, faster and more able than anyone else - the only downside is that you know it, so you don't ever bother trying when you're in competition with the other girls.

You, along with seemingly every other girl in the class, have set your sights firmly on the gym teacher - he is DEEPLY gorgeous, and you want him so much it hurts. You have been looking for a way to make him absolutely yours for some time now, he's been caught looking away on more than one occasion, but none of the girls mind, because they're all hoping that one day he'll do more than clandestinely glance, and actually start staring at them.  They all want him as bad as you do, and the flirting would be intense, if it were not for the fact that it's so hard to do that when one of their peers is outdoing them hands down all the time, and that appears to be what impresses him.

You also know what he likes - in his lessons, you've done arm wrestling, thigh wrestling, played tug of war, mercy, every test of strength you could possibly imagine, and at one point he even had you wrestling each other; you've seen him praise those who 'try their best'. The other girls know too, and have absolutely mortgaged the farm trying to beat you in the past to impress him - you've had the odd sort-of struggle, but you've never been beaten, and have left a string of other girls' sore joints and pulled muscles in your wake.

When he summoned you for a private lesson, you thought you were going to seal the deal. However, to your initial surprise, he told you that was actually a disciplinary lesson.  While hugely impressed with your ability, he said he is not remotely so with your effort.  Unless you can show willingness to put everything you've got into something, you're going to disappoint him immensely, and will be thoroughly punished for your laziness.  If you can prove your commitment, however, he rewards as much as he punishes, and thinks there is the chance of the two of you being able to work together very closely, on a far more regular basis.

He has designed a series of tests to see how hard you are willing to try to succeed - the difference this time being that the opponent isn't one of the girls.  It's against weights, gym equipment...things that you can't beat, only perform well against.  He doesn't care whether or not you succeed - all he cares about is how hard you try, and he will be quick to punish any laziness whatsoever.

The thought is enough to make you weak the knees. Showing how much of a good girl you can be for sir? A proper chance to show off your very best efforts? The feel of the cane when he is inevitably unsatisfied at first?

Oh. Hell. Yes.

One session of straining your guts out, and if you impress him enough, he's going to make you his in every sense of the word. You'll be able to parade round the school, knowing that you've got what everyone else wants, and there's not a blind thing they can do about it.  For that, you're willing to be his submissive little gym bunny and strain your muscles like they've never been strained before.  It'll be in private, so there's no-one but him to see you or hear you - you can be as noisy and as obvious as you want.  Every grunt and groan, every growl, gasp, moan, squeal, puff and pant will bring you one step closer to the prize you want, and you have absolutely nothing to lose. The best things in life, after all, are worth the struggle.
_______

The scene will involve your character entering Sir's office well and truly ready for the hardest workout of your life. You have your PE kit (which you know he loves so well) ready to change into - if you get to do so in front of him, all the better.  Whatever challenges he has set for you, if it's going to make him your personal trainer, you are ready and willing to drive yourself to hot, sweaty, horny exhaustion at his feet.  It's not going to be girly or pretty, it's not going to be quiet and it's not going to be demure - it's going to be girl-power mode.  It's inelegant, it's unladylike, it's loud, proud and utterly determined, and it will have him well and truly hooked.

The motivation for 'performing' for sir is entirely negotiable.  I'm not big on heavy non-con, and will not consider anything that forces someone into sex entirely against their will, but coercion, blackmail, or choosing to perform in return for getting an outcome you want, I'm happy with. How much sex is involved is also negotiable. This can be purely a 'performance' for Sir to watch, or can become an entirely sexual encounter. Let me know your ideas.

How it develops after the initial scene is another question - does it become a regular thing? Do the dynamics start to shift as YC finds out what she can get away with as teacher's pet? Does it cause conflict between them?

The Warrior Maiden's Journey

The Warrior Maiden's Journey

Put your most athletic warrior maiden concept into my world of physical challenges, either collaboratively or with me as your (diceless) GM

The land of the nine tribes is a place where the strong, the skilled and capable can find glory and honour. YC is all three of those, as well as being young, beautiful, and desperate for adventure. The newly crowned champion of her own tribe, she sets out to seek even greater challenges, hunting the strongest prey, competing with the best the other eight tribes have to offer, and facing whatever else the land might throw at her, determined to prove herself the strongest, greatest and most powerful in the entire land.

This is a less well-formed idea than my others. What kind of fantasy world is this? Is YC humanly, preternaturally, or superhumanly powerful (and how does that affect the challenges she faces?) What are the lands of the other tribes like? What are the people like? What sort of adventures might she get herself into? Does she typically succeed, and gain the glory and the spoils, or fail, and face the humiliation and/or the forfeits? You would be welcome to collaborate on her story, or leave yourself up to the whims of my erotic fantasy, or anything in between.

Less Well-Developed Ideas

Other, less developed plot ideas - PM me if you like the look of something!

In each case, I would play the first character, you would play the second.

Coach x Athlete
Athlete x Athlete
Personal Trainer x Gym Attendee
Gym Attendee x Gym Attendee
Teacher x Schoolgirl
Older Brother x Curious Younger Sister (all characters of consenting age)
Older Brother x Experienced Younger Sister (all characters of consenting age)
Daddy x Daughter (all characters of consenting age)
Daddy x Babygirl (all characters of consenting age)
Client x Call Girl
"Sex was never safe.  In sex, you reveal yourself physically and emotionally, and that's fucking dangerous." - Jim Steinman

Current Status: Balancing multiple commitments, but not absent.  Average turnaround ~ 6-7 days.

Magicaddict

Two new stories added - 'Children of Midnight' and 'The Acrobat's Progress'.
"Sex was never safe.  In sex, you reveal yourself physically and emotionally, and that's fucking dangerous." - Jim Steinman

Current Status: Balancing multiple commitments, but not absent.  Average turnaround ~ 6-7 days.

Magicaddict

Magicaddict