Must see movies of 2013

Started by Callie Del Noire, November 21, 2012, 06:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anteros Vox

Definitely am going to watch the superman movie Man of steel.

Callie Del Noire

Koren

After earth looks really interesting actually, especially after reading a summery

Having real life father and son working together will hopefully bring some good chemistry on screen, and I love the idea of returning to the planet after an apocolypse. Will be interested to see how everything ties in.

TheGlyphstone

I dunno. The Pursuit of Happyness was the last time the Smiths worked together, and Jaden reportedly acquitted himself in The Karate Kid. But it's directed by M Night Shymalalalaladingdong, who hasn't made a decent movie in forever and a half.

Koren

I said hopefully. Haha

And the Village was a good movie. I think a lot of it will be who he has as script writers on the project more then anything. For something like this anyway. And Will Smith is fricken picky about his projects as well, so he must have really liked the project how it was given to him.

Scarie187

SapphireStar

Beautiful Creatures

New Jet Li movie, The Sorcerer and the White Snake

Fast and Furious 6

Jack Ryan

Aiden

Django and Gangster Squad,

if you haven't seen them yet, get to it. Those movies are great.

Zero Dark Thirty also!

Lorelei Adelaide

I am not even going to lie. And I am not ashamed about this at all.

I want to see Identity Theft and The Croods. [the cartoon about cavemen]
I'm a fishin' in the dark nitty gritty girl.

O/Os|Preferences|Idea's
Apologies and Absences

Callie Del Noire

The Wolverine!
The Wolverine: International Trailer

Thor:The Dark World
Thor 2 : The Dark World Trailer (2013)

I would say Marvel's Phase 2 movies are moving along well.

Ashleebabe

Is it wrong that I have watched the Thor Trailer a gazillion times?

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Ashleebabe on May 03, 2013, 12:53:09 AM
Is it wrong that I have watched the Thor Trailer a gazillion times?
whatcha doing when you watch it... :D

Ashleebabe

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on May 03, 2013, 01:04:34 AM
whatcha doing when you watch it... :D

Hehe nothing that would cause alarm. Just drooling over the two second clip of Loki and his voice makes me... Jane kills Thor for me right now but if he was with Sif... Mmmm

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.

XrosHeartless

TheGlyphstone

That's right, time to get some apocalypse cancelling on!

Chris Brady

Booyah!  I wanna see that film!
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: XrosHeartless on May 05, 2013, 12:17:47 AM
Pacific Rim

I dunno. I see the ads and its just meh to me. I'm still bummed that the Mountains of Madness flick got canned..again.

Rinzler

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on May 05, 2013, 07:13:19 PM
That's right, time to get some apocalypse cancelling on!

Ah, so that's what Idris was going on about. I thought he was saying, 'we are cats selling the apocalypse!'  ;D

JuliusCaesar

The Great Gatsby - HD Trailer 2 - Official Warner Bros. UK

Putting those high-school English classes to good use.

And it looks like the release date is this Friday in the States.
THEY SHOULD THINK CAUSALLY RATHER THAN MAGICALLY, AND KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO DISTINGUISH CAUSATION FROM CORRELATION AND COINCIDENCE. THEY SHOULD BE ACUTELY AWARE OF HUMAN FALLIBILITY, MOST NOTABLY THEIR OWN, AND APPRECIATE THAT PEOPLE WHO DISAGREE WITH THEM ARE NOT STUPID OR EVIL. ACCORDINGLY, THEY SHOULD APPRECIATE THAT VALUE OF TRYING TO CHANGE MINDS BY PERSUASION RATHER THAN INTIMIDATION OR DEMAGOGUERY.
I BELIEVE (AND BELIEVE I CAN PERSUADE YOU) THAT THE MORE DEEPLY A SOCIETY
CULTIVATES THIS KNOWLEDGE AND MINDSET, THE MORE IT WOULD FLOURISH. THE CONVICTION THAT THEY ARE TEACHABLE GETS ME OUT OF BED IN THE MORNING.

Frelance

ENDER'S GAME -- Trailer

First time I watched this it was an add on youtube, for once I am glad I was on youtube on my phone haha.
Evolution is an arms race