Soo...we haven't had a Harry Potter Group RP in a while, eh? o3o

Started by Wolfy, July 26, 2010, 11:20:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

Set in a world after Lord Voldemort has been slain, Everything in the wizarding world seems to have become..better, as it were. No more wars, no more violence, save from a few retainers, of course..the years pass by a good old Hogwarts without much conflict..that is, of course, until a new Evil rises to power. For if there is good, there almost certainly has to be Evil. But this evil force is more powerful than Lord Voldemort..for this evil mastermind has discovered a dark magic so powerful, it turns people into his followers by force. This magic taints the soul, and spreads like a contagion through the body, until one wants to submit completely to his will. Only those with Strong magical power and a strong, pure soul can withstand such effects!

So, what will you do in this world? Will you fight against the Evil, or will you fight for the side of Good?

Now then..o3o..This project may actually be to big..because I thought that we could have said evil power not be in power at the beginning,but rather slowly creep up in power as the roleplay went on. No, rather, we would start off in a mundane way, with the lives of students going to Hogwarts...you know, preparing, buying school supplies, seeing friends, sneaking into each other's dorms/houses for a good night, etc, etc.

Then, slowly, we would hear more about this evil..oh, it would start off slow at first..a rebellion here, a murder there..but soon the entire World would be in fear!...You know? o3o

Soo..I'd need someone to play this slowly building evil power...they can even be a student at Hogwarts, if they want...a retainer from a family that supported Lord Voldemort, perhaps..*shrugs*..and of course students.

Though, No one can play a character under 16, because of site rules. o3o You can be students, teachers, Headmaster, GroundsKeeper..hell, you can even be Shop-keepers for all I care. o3o I expect this to be split up into different forums for Different Houses, and for Different Classes, even!...well, maybe not different classes..but then again, everyone can't just go to the same classes at the same time..that would be chaos!

Soo..yeah..that was my idea..*shrugs* I don't know if anyone would be interested, but there it is.

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Odin

Would be interested to play the Evil Power as a Teacher.

Rukio

I'm actually very interested in giving this a shot. I can play either a good guy or a villain.

pendarious

i'll be playing a character who will start off good but will be corrupted.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

RubySlippers

I want to play a disabled witch in a magical wheelchair it always pissed me off there were no disabled folks unless they were in high risk vocations and could lose an arm, leg or eye from time to time.

LimitlessNikkie

love to play a student who embraces the evil, no corruption required.

Passionate Ink

Well, mark me as interested.
I think of playing a young teacher fighting for the good, but being a saint by no means at all.
Passionate Ink has requested an indefinite account restriction as of 2 September 2010.

anne sophie

Well, I'd played a  F student, not sure if she wants to embrace the evil path or the path of good....

Marie Reynolds

Id be interested  in this not sure what id play but  ill think of something