A Modern World in Crisis (F seeking M or F)

Started by Moraline, July 01, 2012, 04:51:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moraline

A Modern World in Crisis (F seeking M or F)

See my O/O's and read them carefully before applying or asking questions about this Role Play. (in my signature)

World SettingDistopian - Reflection of a Modern World in Crisis (click here and read)
" ... modern in setting and tone but with a lingering food/water shortage hovering over people.  The price of food is extremely expensive in this world ... hardest hit areas have been large urban centres  ... "

I am seeking a partner to explore this world with.  *See new post below for a few basic ideas*
I'm interested to hear your ideas on how we could explore the world together and what characters to best do this with.  I personally have a preference for common/average people from all walks of life.

PM me with your ideas. 
You may submit more then one idea.  Keep them brief, concise but hopefully creative. Also include your preferred RP Category to do this in (Light, NC-H, Ex, etc..)  - I repeat - Also read my O/O's before submitting your ideas. I'm not looking so much for things that might match my On's but I just want to eliminate anything that is a definite Off.

Quick Notes about my preferred play-style:

My Posting/Play Times: For Forum RP I post about 1-2 times per week for each story, I expect at least the same from you.

Play Style:  3rd Person, Narrative.

Important:  I prefer a style where the male (you) would be a game master / master story teller.  I would have full control of my character in your setting, but you would control everything around me in the settings. You would control the environment, all the NPC's and if you have one, a main co-star character.

Think of our role play like a good movie with a couple of highly charged erotic scenes in it.  You'll be the director, producer and co-star.  I'd be in full control of my character to improv and move about as I wish in the story. As the story progresses we would get the benefit of playing out the erotic scenes in detail.

I want my role play to be about 90% story and 10% erotica.

*Notes: I tend to prefer to play only one character per role play (maybe a small side character as well or a couple of lines for an NPC.)  I usually make my post length/sizes 2-5 paragraphs for Forum RP (opening scenes tend to get longer posts.)  No marathon posts or one liners unless needed for some special reason.  An example would be quick dialog or a lengthy description of some scene.  Forum RP gets longer posts compared to YIM where I prefer them to be smaller and less descriptive to keep a quick back and forth.

Moraline

This is still open as none of the previous contacts generated any solid story concepts. 

Adding to this a few notes on ideas for stories in the setting.

I can see this environment from many perspectives would be RP fun
- Average people now facing being poor and struggling to survive,
- The really poor that now have nothing and have to turn to crime (theft, prostitution etc),
- Scientists /or Engineers struggling to find solutions,
- Police /or Military fighting for control or fighting against people in open rebellion,
- Rebellion /or Protestors fighting for any number of reasons,
- Corrupt politicians etc taking advantage of the situation (maybe forcing his pretty young assistance to do shameful things for food/water credits)