Vampire Coven & blood dolls interest check

Started by Cynadea, April 17, 2013, 01:38:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cynadea

EDIT: We've decided to make the coven a bit bigger. If you are to create a character, please check if you can fill a needed spot. Thank you.

OOC Thread

I've been playing this as a 1x1 thread Here and thought it would make for a nice group RP.

There is a large mansion, located in a remote location far from the crowd. It is surrounded by high walls, and then by the forest. The only way out is through the iron gate, which can be opened only with a code. The windows have been disguised to look normal from outside during the day, but the truth is that all of them are boarded so that no sun ever gets inside. The only exception to that is one room, in the basement where vampires are executed. The rest of the basement is house for the blood dolls. They are mortal humans kept captive, willingly or not, by the vampires for sustenance... and entertainment. It is a way to minimize hunting and killings, which would get some unwanted attention. The rest of the two other floors are occupied by the small group of vampires. The mansion is the house of a coven led by an unforgiving woman. She is very strict about the rules but all of them were made for the well-being of the coven and preservation of secrecy.

No vampire may kill another vampire.
No human may be turned vampire without their consent.
No mortal may be told of the existence of vampires unless they are to be turned, killed, or taken as blood doll.
A claimed blood doll cannot be touched without permission of its owner.
To keep the number of dolls, claimed and unclaimed, manageable the vampire taking a new doll must first seek the leader's approval. (translate oocly to approval of character bio, in other words)

Vampires characteristics:
The older they are the stronger they get.
They do not fear the cross, the holy water, or the garlic.
To kill them, it's either a stake through the heart, beheading, or to be touched by the sunlight. Though older vampires may be less sensitive to the sun.
They are stronger and faster than mortals
They have enhanced sense of smell and hearing.
They may have a "dark gift" like reading thoughts, empathy, etc.
Sleeping during the day is optional, it's the player's choice.

Suggestions are welcomed. If you are interested, please let me know if it would be a vampire, a doll or both.

I have interest in playing both.

Currently MIA, not available for  RP

Ons and Offs ~ Idea thread

Rhaegar14

Tentative interest. I have an AWESOME vampire character from a similar roleplay on this site that I'd love to play again, but I'm hesitant to pick up another game right now.
Pretty much scrapped my signature because everything in it is hilariously out of date. I might work on fixing that eventually.

Hellis

I have both a vampire, and a blood doll in mind... Choices....

Yukina

Seems interesting. I have blood doll in mind.

Almondus

I'm interested.  I'm not quite sure what I'd play in it just yet though.  Most likely just fill in as needed as vamp, human or blood doll.  I've never played a blood doll before so it would be something fresh for me to try out.  Hopefully things get going, I'll be keeping a eye on the thread.

Lurking

Interested. Not sure what I'd play, probably depends what's needed/what other characters are in the rp. Got both a vampire character & blood doll character that would fit...
On Hiatus

Cynadea

I think I'll start to get things up, starting by the ooc thread and the character bio. I have a partner from another game who also expressed interest in this. We'll still be recruiting, so if more want to join in, they can.

zetzal

I would also like to be a blood doll to whomever is in need of one at this time. I also have a Vampire character if the need for more vapires arises.

Nim

Did someone say Vampire Coven?  Color me very interested!  Will make both a Vampire and Blood doll.   ;D

Cynadea

Kiric Rand

Sounds intresting. Reminds me a lot of the old vamoire RP games. I might have to bring old Demitri out to play  XD
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Demik

I am very interested as well. I want both a Vampire and Doll. I will be working on my bios for the OOC. ;D

Kiric! *Tackle-hugs* Oh, I'm back on E btw hehe. Good to see you again :D.

Kiric Rand

Gah *is tackled* welcome back Demik. Long time no see.
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Drake Valentine

Hmm, maybe, depending on how 'paced' the RP is.

If it is daily or every other day posting, I may join(even weekily.)

Multiple posts a day I'll pass on.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Almondus

*peeks at the ooc thread*

Very nice set up.  Putting a bit of time into making a char for it now.  Settled on vampire rawr!

Kokaine

Interested, put me down for a Vampire please. Possibly a doll as well if I find I have the time for it.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Desirous

sansa

Very much interested to play a doll please. (: If I can I'd love to play two only because I have two very different characters in mind. One willingly (and loving it!) a doll and the other not willing. But if only one, I'll play the none willing and see where she goes. :D
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

Lynnie

Very interested, any of the three roles would be great for me.

Miss Red

Could I possibly join? If there's room after you assess the ratios, of course. ;) I'm willing to play either role and either gender - I have ideas for both, so I'll probably go with the one that has smaller numbers. :)
"My pessimism extends to the point of even suspecting the sincerity of the pessimists." - Jean Rostand

101 Excuses (A/A)

Cynadea

I have put a post in the ooc thread, after the vampire & doll registry, regarding what's currently requested for those of you who wants to know in order to make a character.

Hellis

There is almost a even ratio so far. Cool. I might make a vampire. AALthough my original Idea does not mesh that well with the current rooster.

Cynadea

The ratio has indeed corrected itself some. Though even if there's an even number of dolls and vampires, that doesn't mean that the matches are done in a satisfying way. For example, my vampire wouldn't want to have to wrestle her doll into submission or delve into non-con to get satisfaction from him. There's one female doll that looks for a particular type of Master/Mistress too. So the numbers aren't necessarily reflecting reality.

We'll be accepting 2, maybe 3 more vampires, mostly males.

Hellis

Fair enough, I am more interested in making a blood doll at the moment.

Cynadea

We need those too, feel free to submit an app ;)