Star Trek Voyager Alt. Reality RP Request [F seeks M]

Started by Shara, June 23, 2011, 12:51:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara

Looks like this one is taken.  ;D

First of all, I don't see much in the way of "fanfic" RPs on the site (although I may have just missed them) - so if this is against any rules, I offer my profuse apologies and mods please feel free to remove it.

In this RP, Voyager has returned to Earth and (after several weeks of shore leave) they are soon to leave on a new assignment - back to the Delta Quadrant.

(In this reality, Chakotay and Seven of Nine never dated.)

Chakotay has chosen to serve on Janeway's ship as her second in command, turning down his own captaincy in order to remain with her.

I would be playing Janeway, and I seek a Chakotay. (All other characters will be NPCs - mentioned as a side note, mostly.)

This RP is going to be a step away from my normal type of RP. I'd like for this one to be more plot and less of a sexual RP - however, I would like to see C and J together after some attempt at resisting their feelings for each other. This is going to be action as well as romance - I'd love to RP about some missions and day-to-day life on the ship as we go along.

I'd really, really prefer to RP this with a fellow Trek fan that is familiar with the Voyager series.

If interested, or if you have questions, please PM me or reply to the thread.

Ons and Offs

Current RP Requests

Please send me a PM if you'd like to plot. :)
I usually can post on Saturdays. During the rest of the week I'm pretty quiet.