Thread Parlor of Bloodscale Manor (Readers Welcome, RP by Forum ONLY)

Started by Vampdrake19, November 27, 2012, 06:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vampdrake19

Welcome to the Thread Parlor

Please don't reply to this thread.

In here, I have a variety of threads to play with.  I suggest - or rather recommend - that you read through these before making a decision.  If interested by any of the threads below, PM me for further collaboration.  Don't be afraid to talk to me about any type of collaboration that involves the threads below this post.  I don't bite.

And if you wish to know more about the characters that are listed in the threads, check out the Character Incubation Chamber (link is on my signature) and take a gander.  If there's a thread that you wish to do that's not listed here yet was inspired by a character from the CIC, send a PM to me and we'll talk.  Don't be afraid to ask, I don't mind.  If you have a plot in mind that's inspired by a thread, then let's talk about the plot.  I welcome such a discussion with open arms.
Unavailable for New Threads.  See links below if interested.  RP on Forums ONLY.
Bloodscale Manor (Updated with O/O's and Character Pods)
Thread Parlor
Times Away (A/A's)
Fair warning to those who are partners with me, recently or previously: posts will come slow, so patience is required.  Also: I don't reply to E-mails and I don't do Discord.  PMs are for discussions only.

Vampdrake19

Jungle Secrets (Sub M or F Wanted, any species acceptable)
The natives of a continent - where a jungle is present - are afraid of a strange creature who lives in the jungle.  As far as recent legend goes, the creature flies in the night in search for food and hides in the jungle during the day.  What confuses the natives is that during the day, a snake creeps around the grounds, presumably looking for either a mate or a victim.  The snake attacks small prey like mice and rats, but never touches the natives at all.  This confusing ritual goes on for several years, seemingly going on in a rather strange pattern that no one can seem to get the bottom of.  No one knows who or what the creature that stalks the night is or what it wants, but it's become the norm for the natives who still fear it.

Some brave natives tread through the jungle to rid their village of this nightly menace, but upon the discovery of a hidden temple, they only see a mysterious stranger who seemed to live in the temple.  The stranger was kind enough to offer food for the company, but when the brave natives returned to their village, the night creature attacks in a fit of rage.  To this day, the natives have kept the temple a secret from outsiders, fearing that the terror would extend to the world.

YC hears of a jungle (either in Africa or South America) legend by a resource (whichever one you pick) who wanted them to prove the legend false.  Upon their arrival to the nearby village, YC was warned to stay away from the jungle.  Regardless of the constant warning, they stumble upon MC (either Mark or Mary, take your pick) in the village who claims to know a way to the intended destination.  YC don't seem to have much of an option left on their hands, so they follow MC to a temple that was hidden in the jungle.  Why MC is helping YC, it's uncertain (or up to discussion), but somehow YC find MC attractive.  Why is that is a mystery to YC, yet they still find an attraction over MC.

Mary is Pod 1 and Mark is Pod 2, to help clear the confusion.  Check the CIC for better details.  Be aware that oviposition will be part of the storyline, but it isn't a permanent thing.  It's up for discussion and/or negotiation.
Unavailable for New Threads.  See links below if interested.  RP on Forums ONLY.
Thread Parlor
Times Away (A/A's)
Fair warning to those who are partners with me, recently or previously: posts will come slow, so patience is required.  Also: I don't reply to E-mails and I don't do Discord.  PMs are for discussions only.

Vampdrake19

Aquatic Lover (Sub M or sub F Wanted, any species acceptable)
Some people believe that the water has dark secrets that aren't meant to be discovered, while others seek to find those secrets.  Those who seek out those secrets either gone mad upon their return or never return at all.  Out here in the swamplands near the outskirts of New Orleans, lives a secret that no one has ever seen.  It resides in the swamp, waiting in its element for the right moment to strike.  For what reason, it's entirely unknown.  According to locals, one could hear the sound of a man singing from the swamp, if one listens hard and stays up at the stroke of the second-to-last hour before midnight.  No one knows the name of the voice, not even tourists who often ask about it to the locals.  All that is certain is the person behind the voice is lonely and the singing confirms it, but no one has ever ventured into the swamp to investigate.  Or so one might assume...

YC hears the singing from the swamp when they first came to New Orleans, but ignore the singing in spite of their ears.  After some time, they make friends with a stranger who seemingly has the same voice as the one in the swamp.  YC hears from the stranger that he lives alone in a cottage somewhere close by and request to join him at his place to keep him company.  At first, he'll refuse for some reason, but as YC continues to make friends with him each time he visits town, he'll eventually accept the invitation and take YC to his place as a dinner invitation.

However, locals tell YC that this person (who is MC, Sereno) is trouble.  They say MC would attempt to rape YC if YC gives him an inch, or drown them and feed them to the predators of the swamplands.  MC would tell YC his story, but whether they believe him or not, that's the real question.  He lives in the swamplands, but he has some secrets that even the locals don't know about.  YC could get MC to divulge in his secrets, but what if one of those secrets was something much different than the usual suspects of New Orleans?

To learn more, check out Pod 6 in my CIC.
Thread Parlor
Times Away (A/A's)

Vampdrake19

The Bondage Incubus (Sub/ Switch M or Sub/ Switch F Wanted)
There comes a time when the same old thing becomes too much to take.  In the case of a sex demon, the desire for that one thrill where ecstasy is at its peak for both parties has become too much to search for.  But this is not the case for a certain incubus, who finds pure pleasure in binding virgin victims in his lair before giving them a taste of his skin, his touch, and his seed (if his victims "ask" for it).  This bondage-obsessed incubus doesn't discriminate victims like his other brethren.  No, he lets them pick him out from the crowd, then leads the unsuspecting victim to his lair where a drink puts the victim out cold for a time, only to awaken in a room where many bondage toys and contraptions are found.  Beware of the Green-eyed Incubus, all virgins.  Once he catches sight of you, be prepared to kiss your virginity good-bye, because he'll give you the main course if you "ask" for it.

YC was just walking around in a crowded room (your choice of room) when they spotted MC.  Although the latter himself was just walking around, he was doing it like he was bored.  When our characters lock eyes, that's when the whole she-bang gets going.  MC (Drake Mortimer, my only incubus) offers to take YC to his place for dinner, claiming that the room they were in wasn't really his element.  If YC accepts the offer, then the dinner scene will take place.  If YC refuses the offer, Drake won't mind and will just walk away empty-handed for the time being.  Upon the refusal, YC might be having Drake on the brain (keyword: might), but that's up for discussion.  Eventually, YC will have to accept the offer in order to settle their mind.  Bondage level is up for discussion, but there will be a moment when Drake reveals his incubus nature while ridding YC of what virginity they have left.  But the real question is: what will happen if the incubus falls in love with his latest victim after his initial lust is sated?  The turnout is also up for discussion.

You can find Drake as Pod 8 in the CIC for more details on him.
Thread Parlor
Times Away (A/A's)

Vampdrake19

Dancing and Sleeping With the Enemy (Dom or sub M or F Wanted)
Since the reign of Dracula or perhaps even before then, vampires and vampire hunters have been at ends with each other.  Hunters would get their pay at the annihilation of their quarries, or literally die trying.  Even as this day and age, the stories of vampires and vampire hunters have been forgotten by all but the few believers.  In the world of the supernatural, vampires have gotten smart and learned to hide in plain sight, although their habits haven't changed with the passing centuries.  Some vampires have resumed their nightly lives, but those of the chosen few have found ways to regain the daylight and walk among mortals.  Those in this group used bracelets or anklets that was made by witches who used rather questionable ingredients to craft the items.  However, there is one vampire in the whole world who walks among mortals without the use of a mystic item.  She lives under various names in the mortal world, but all vampires know her name and avoid her at all costs.  She was born as a mortal with cursed blood, but sired as a vampire by one from an ancient brood.  Hunters have heard of her and seek to take her down, but never found her.  No one knows where she might be hiding, but she will know where to look for a good meal or...a good bed partner.  Beware of the one vampires call the Siren Goddess, all who are lonesome and needy for love.  Once she has you in her sights, chances are you might wind up in her bed if she likes what she sees.

YC is one of the few surviving vampire hunters, but also a loner in the terms of a sexual relation.  YC's superiors have told YC of a vampire unlike those they're familiar with and ask of YC to "permanently have the vampire put to sleep" as a way of gaining some respect from the hunters in the higher ups.  Out of their own amusement, YC goes undercover to find out where their quarry might be hiding, but so far they've had no luck at all.  Every now and then, they've been hearing rumors about some chick whose name was never mentioned.  Thinking this might be the quarry, YC heads off to the place where the rumors lead, only to find themselves eye-to-eye with a young woman whose source of popularity is her divine-like beauty (Koin Stripes, my character).  She has a lot of secrets revolving around her, but YC wants her for her beauty like the gossiping folk do.  However, this can interfere with the mission as a hunter if YC can't put business before pleasure.  Here comes the ultimate question: What if the woman YC falls for is also the vampire they were told to kill?  What happens before and after that is up for discussion.

Koin can be found in Pod 10 of the CIC.
Thread Parlor
Times Away (A/A's)

Vampdrake19

Second Chance, Rare Dragon for Royalty (Dom M wanted, any species acceptable)
It's been said that everybody in the world - regardless of their species - is destined to have a mate that could provide offspring when the time is right.  Yes, everyone in any part of the world has a mate waiting to be found.  Sometimes a pair would be from the most likely of places, but other times - and some would say that their gods have a strange sense of humor for this part - a pair could be made from the most unlikely or even unexpected of couples.  In the terms of a dragon, a pair is matched by their own gods and the pair is accepted in spite of the differences they may have.  Among the ones who await the day of a mate to find them, lies a hybrid who was born of a witch mother and a dragon father.  Don't think innocent old Bloody Eyes has a mate of his own.  He never had one, but he keeps hoping one will find him, considering his predicament as the last of his father's breed.  Some don't want anything to do with him, but mayhap someday, someone will take him as their own and - if willing - raise a family with him.  However, as those who claim their gods have a strange sense of humor, no one would ever expect that someone would be a royal.

YC is a royal from another land.  They once had a life's partner, but before the marriage could be consummated, the one they thought was their destined partner mysteriously vanished (or was murdered, whichever boot fits your needs).  It's been a while since that day, so now they're looking for someone to replace their supposedly lost partner.  As luck (or fate) would have it, YC was just visiting a neighboring country when the rumor of a rare dragon reaches their ears.  Dragons aren't uncommon in any country to YC's knowledge (or maybe the rumors are too intriguing to pass up), but the rumored dragon is said to be the last of her breed.  Intrigued by this, YC sent their men out to catch her and bring her to your character.  After an uncertain amount of time, the men return with a young man whose eyes are as red as blood (my character, Nemesis).  One of the advisors, who happened to have been with the soldiers during the search, told YC that this young man is the rumored dragon, but for some reason, he's rather reluctant to explain why his human form is male and his dragon form is female.  Regardless of this rather odd surprise, YC is determined to make the dragon their life's partner, although there are some skeletons in your character's closet, one of those skeletons being a special room that hardly anyone besides YC ever visits (the intended room is a nursery, built as a gift to the first partner in preparation for when they wanted to start a family).  How will YC get the dragon to open himself to them without running the risk of rejection and what can YC do to make his stay in the castle (or palace) as comforting as possible?  Once the room is discovered by the dragon, how will YC explain themselves without risking embarrassment?  Also, with a new wedding coming on and enemies lurking around any corner, what will YC do to make sure this future-life's-partner of theirs doesn't wind up sharing the same uncertain fate as the first?

PM me for discussion if interested.  There can be oviposition in the RP if necessary, but that will be done by my character.  Check my CIC for details.  Nemesis is in Pod 5.
Thread Parlor
Times Away (A/A's)

Vampdrake19

Among the Supernatural (Dom or sub F, M, or Futa wanted)
Wanted: Live-in Veterinarian
Requirements: Capability of working late nights, has no trouble with the presence of animals (preferably canines and reptiles), midwife capabilities optional, veterinary skills needed
Room and board free with $200 payment by owner

The ad shown above has been out on the streets for a few months, but not without rumors spreading about.  YC has heard rumors that the owner of Blackscale Manor is some type of eccentric surrounded by exotic reptiles and various breeds of dog, living alone with only the animals as company.  There's also another rumor that remained rather questionable: it's rumored that the owner may be some type of leech.  Whatever their purpose is (be it a need for the money as a college fund or secretly a robber in need of a good steal), YC heads off to Blackscale Manor to take the job.  Once led to the dining room, they're greeted by the mistress of the house (my character, Koin Stripes).  She gives YC a tour of the manor as a whole, save for a few rooms that they're told never to enter in spite of all curiosity, and introduces YC to the pets, which are several wolves, a few exotic snakes, and a raven - the hostess' excuse for the lack of feline company is that the listed animals have a tremendous dislike for cats.  After bidding YC well before leaving, they're free to re-examine the manor, but not without getting the feeling of being watched.

What if the hostess' 'pets' were really shapeshifters of sorts and she's their vampire Mistress?  Chances are YC might have to watch their step, because one of the 'pets' or the mistress of the house might take a liking to YC and who knows what may happen next.  Also, mating is allowed by the mistress, who prefers to keep her 'pets' happy.

Oviposition optional if needed.  PM me for discussion.  You can find Koin in Pod 10 of the CIC.
Thread Parlor
Times Away (A/A's)

Vampdrake19

True Chosen of the Dragon (Dom M or Sub F wanted, any species acceptable)
In a land where there's magic abound, there stood a castle made entirely of green marble.  In this castle, there lived a pair of young men who cared for each other like brothers.  One ruled the realm as a generous king, the other served as the realm's best spymaster.  How does the spymaster carry out his business, it's something that only the King seems to know and will likely take to the grave with him.  These men are rarely seen apart when out in public, but within the castle walls, they converse with each other over the affairs of the realm.  The King and his spymaster - who is publicly known as the King's Shadow - always address each other as brothers while behind the closed doors of either one's bedchamber, even though they are not at all related to one another.  These men harbor a secret that has been kept hidden behind the confines of the castle walls.  Despite what they appear in public, these men are not at all human.  The King is part demon and the spymaster is part warlock, but both of them are part dragon.

There comes a time when a dragon finds the urge to carry on a bloodline, so the need for a mate comes into play.  Either the King or the spymaster (or both) will be wanting a mate, but finding the right one could be as troublesome as finding a needle in a haystack.  In any case, sometimes the True Chosen - the dragon's soulmate - finds them instead of the other way around.  To the King, being found by the True Chosen would be a stroke of good fortune; to the spymaster, being found by the True Chosen would be the work of the hands of Fate.  The True Chosen is supposed to be the one who completes the dragon in ways that even magic has no hold over and even death cannot tear them apart, but no one said that the dragon's True Chosen has to be a fellow dragon.  Considering that the King and his spymaster aren't entirely dragons, anyone - whether it be a human or a creature - could be the True Chosen of either the King or the King's Shadow.

Drake Mortimer has ruled in his marble palace for centuries with Nemesis Nightfire as his most trusted spymaster.  They're each other's confidant and advisor, but Drake protects Nemesis like an older brother protects a younger sibling.  They both want a mate of their own, but they're not very picky about what kind they want.  There's just one rule between them that keeps them from fighting each other: the mate that either one chooses (or who chooses either of them) is his own.  Meaning: they're not allowed to share each other's True Chosen.  Species is no object for either one of these bachelors, but Nemesis is set on pairing with a male while Drake will desire a female to give him heirs.

Depending on who your character chooses to pair with, the storyline is open for discussion.  Eventually there will come certain points where YC will interact with both Drake and Nemesis (played by me, their creatrix) together, then interact with either Drake or Nemesis alone.  The odds of getting either guy by himself are iffy, so YC will have to play their cards right if they want to have any 'alone time' with either the King or the spymaster.  And to clarify, YC doesn't have to be the same species as Drake or Nemesis, so the options are wide open.

Shoot a PM if interested and wanting to discuss further details.  If you want to know more about Drake or Nemesis, look into my CIC and check out Pod 8 or Pod 5.  This thread is somewhat inspired by the show Game of Thrones (and the book series that spawned the show).
Thread Parlor
Times Away (A/A's)

Vampdrake19

The Desert Emerald's Harem (Switch F wanted, multiple F {harem style}, any species acceptable)
In a land where the days are warm as the sun and the nights are as cold as ice, there is a palace unlike any other.  The palace is known among the locals as the Marble Palace, constructed by magic and entirely out of green marble on the outside.  Living in this marvelous structure is the land's monarch, a man who has ruled the city with a generous hand towards his people.  It's been said that he has a pet with him that never leaves his side unless commanded to, a pet that answers only to him.  Even the guards fear this pet of his, which is a massive dog of sorts.  Many outsiders have tried to attack the land's monarch - known by the people as the Emerald Sultan - while within the walls of the Marble Palace, but none had succeeded.  Even thieves couldn't get past the dog when they tried to rob the treasury, which was considered a great challenge.

As of late, the Emerald Sultan has been on the search for women to serve as his harem.  Some have been picked straight from the city itself, while others were given to him from other kingdoms to build alliances with him.  He inspects the women personally before deciding whether or not they are worthy of his harem, choosing with a careful eye.  The harem will have free reign of the palace, but only the Emerald Sultan can have his way with them when he feels the need to.

The Emerald Sultan is Drake Mortimer and he's open for a harem in his palace.  However, the harem doesn't have to consist entirely of humans.  Any species is welcome, provided that the ladies play nice with each other while having to share Drake with one another.  He'll pick which ones he wants to bed, but it will be on a certain day, so that every one of his ladies are happy to have a turn with him.  YC is the newest addition to the harem, but the motives behind joining the harem is up for discussion.  Why is YC joining the harem?  Is she from a poor family in hopes of winning Drake's favor?  Is she from a noble family in hopes of forging an alliance?  Is she a thief on the mission to be the first to rob the palace treasury?  Or is she something else entirely with a different motive in mind?  Whatever the case may be, once she's in the harem, anything goes from there on out.

Shoot a PM for further discussion if interested or something else in mind that goes with the story.  Either way, I'm in control of Drake and you can control either one or more characters, even the whole harem itself (the number of women in the harem is also up for discussion) if so desired.
Thread Parlor
Times Away (A/A's)