Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duncan

Soran

*sniff* you never wrote, you never called...and you even shot my horse.....don't let the door......*lol!*

Duncan

I'm sorry but I seen women with more balls then you.

Greg MD

Apparently you've kept from me that you like women with balls. No offense to them, but it isn't my cup of tea. I'd prefer my other half to have just breasts, seing as I can already provide the balls....on second thought, what the heck was I doing with you for that matter??? I wish you luck!

Tankou

Sorry Greg... I just can't take the slavery and such. That collar is WAY too tight and I need to brath too. T_T
I am off to find somebody that doesn't choke me for the fun of it T_T

Tachi

Sorry Tankou, your delusion of being a ninja was cute at first but now it's just ridiculous. I need someone who's living in reality.

Chevalier des Poissons

Tachi, it is not you, I mean....it is you. I want to control your heart, not only your body.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Kitsu

I'm afraid I've finally decided that your breakfast habits are disgusting. I'm sorry but... It's over.
Been away a while. Looking to cure my boredom. <3

PaleEnchantress

I just cant take this breathing in and out you always do. It drives me crazy and since you don't seem to love me enough to stop i'm going to have to leave...
" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

Greg MD

Your bronze skin is rubbing off way too much on me. I'm beginning to look like a skimpy Greek God. A real Greek God's body would be great, but the glowing look doesn't look great on my body type.

Oreo

I know I said I wanted you to be cheerful, but that plastic smile is getting old. I need someone that understands the real me. I'm out of here Greg.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Limoncello

Dont get me wrong. I like cookies. But I get tired of the same one after awhile. Sorry, Oreo I have moved on to chocolate.
Cello Ons and Offs Work in process
Absence  Updated 12/8/2011

Currently accepting rps. Currently updating Ons and Offs. Message me for any ideas you may have or want to try.

Madalina

I understand your attachment, but does the Cello have to come to bed with us? *sigh* I think we should see other people, which translates to: I already am.

Greg MD

The Braveheart face paint is getting old, seriously. I taste it whenever we kiss. I can't handle it any longer. Good bye.

Defiance

Greg... I thought you were a real doctor.

I... I...

*sobs and flees*

Greg MD

Even if I were a real doctor, I told you your herpes can't be healed. And since you won't take that mask off because you're self conscious about the pimples on you lips...I can't stick around.

Soran

Right you old tart! Out! Sick of your flirting. Door, now, go, you!

Oreo

Soran, I know you think you look all cool in your Jedi outfit, and...well you do like rather dashing. But I have had enough of you cutting my clothes off with your light saber. I want you to leave...hit the road...vamous...get outta here! AHH, don't look back. *bottom wiggles* And stop it with the Jedi mind tricks!

PS No hard feelings? The Force be with you!

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Soran

Baby, you broke my heart so I trashed your car, but damn girl, if you'd have stuck around, I could have shown you all the different things I could've done with my light sabre. *winks*
If that's the way you feel baby, I'll go *uses force to wiggle Oreos bottom* just don't forget to send me our picture collection.

Cab.... take me to the nearest strip joint.....

mkkdreams

The robe, the hood... *shakes head* I need someone with some fashion sense.  And the places you take me to.  Can't we visit one that's at least in this solar system?  It's just not doing it for me.

Buh-bye...

Chevalier des Poissons

You are an angel, indeed you are, but my heart belongs to a devil lady, I am sorry;

A & A

Solaine

You... ate ... my kitten... *sobs and points shaking finger at you*  It's over! Out!
“Not the glittering weapon fights the fight, but rather the hero's heart.” ~ Proverb
~Currently not available for new games.~

Soran

Honey, you stole my win, how can I trust you again...*Shakes head, walks out the door*

Solaine

Jedi, what did I tell you about sleeping with the light sabre?  I've had it!  *stamps foot in frustration* Take your precious light sabre and find someone else who enjoys being sliced and diced in bed!
“Not the glittering weapon fights the fight, but rather the hero's heart.” ~ Proverb
~Currently not available for new games.~

Chevalier des Poissons

How come I can't eat your kittens? It is all over between us!

A & A