D'You Want to Play Questions? 2011.08.13

Started by Mordred, August 13, 2011, 02:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

Are we talking about backwards flight in this or all dimensions?
*See Pillory*

Lycana

Wouldn't backwards flight in any direction be difficult??
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Mordred

What if the design of the wings and the range of the eyes was set to accommodate such backwards motion?
*See Pillory*

Skadii

Then it wouldn't be backwards anymore would it?

Lycana

Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Grainne

Good question...

Wouldn't it be cross eyed? *giggles*
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Khat

Mordred

Wouldn't it be more enjoyable to cross paths?
*See Pillory*

Lycana

But would that just be disappointing when our paths must separate?

blue bunny sparkle

What if they crossed again... a time or two?

Grainne

*smiles* Now that would be nice...

And, what if they kept crossing?

Phoenixrisen

Wouldn't that make for a double cross?
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Mordred

How bout a double-double that redoubled back and started back at the start of each path?
*See Pillory*

Lycana

Mordred

Yeah, who's idea was it that they had to part to begin with?  ::)
*See Pillory*

Lycana

Hmm yaaa >.>          <.<          >.> Who was that? *whistles innocently*

Mordred

One of those.. wild little unknown mysteries, eh? *grins nodding*
*See Pillory*

Skadii

Yes...they are the best of all the mysteries. Could you figure out the mystery of me?

Mordred

Is your mystery one to be fathomed in a manner described by words or thoughts, do you think?
*See Pillory*

Lycana

When it comes to the lovely Cole, her mystery is better solved through touch and feel, don't you think?

Grainne

I would agree...not that I know anything about any such mysterys... ::)

And, aren't said mysterys preferrable to open books?

Lycana

Oh exactly, those that can be touched, felt, tasted... I'm sorry, where was I going with that?

Grainne

Quote from: Lycana on May 05, 2012, 10:53:31 AM
Oh exactly, those that can be touched, felt, tasted... I'm sorry, where was I going with that?

*giggles and cuddles her Twin* I think I understand where you were going.  ;)

And, isn't it best when those "open books" are flesh and warm blood??

Zaphod

Oh yes, I'd probably read a book like that in one shot. :P

Ever read a book so good that you did not want it to end?

Lycana

Definitely!! Ever been in a moment so amazing you wished it could go on forever?