Bored now....wanna play........OH YOU'LL DO!

Started by Elvi, October 02, 2006, 10:48:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elvi

Real life has dared to take all my favourite co-writers away from me!

(Well some of them, because there are still some of them here.....*smiles*)

But Elvi needs new games.......

Help keep Elvi occupied while she's toiling away on the PC, because after all, a bored Elvi can be a very..well......bored Elvi!

It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

ladyelizabeth

and perhaps the letters will change to a very evil Elvi if she becomes too bored?

what are you looking for sweetie?
The Oath of Drake *~*  On/Off's  *~*  A/A's

Elvi

EVIL? ME?.......no sweetness and joy that's me!

I don't know what I'm looking for......got pretty much everything covered at the moment, so I'm wanting someone to pitch me something different, add ice and a slice as it were.....

ladyelizabeth

ah I see.

Well let me think on it.  I think I can come up with something to suit.

Though it may involve whips and chains.  *grins*  j/k

Elvi

ladyelizabeth

oh for you most definitely.  Though I don't mind them used on me if that is what works.

I'll think on it while I'm at the doctor.  wish me luck

Elvi

*lol*

If only people knew what others were thinking about.......

Good luck pumpkin.......*hugs*

CaptainErotica

You know Liz dear, Elvi might like something similar to our escapades with Caroline in Fantasy Manor. what do you think. Or maybe find we can work out a few unique twists to Tangled webs and restart that one, with the three of us. Hmm.

I have a concept but it would involvew some possable borderline stuff, depending how things went. You and her are two friends(normal or bi) on a ski trip to the Rockies. The plane crashes leaving you stranded in the mountains as the only survivor's, and there is a big snow storm. You manage to stumble upon a log cabin that appears deserted. You enter and soon you pass out fro mexhaustion. When you wake up you find you are not alone. A man liives here, and has not seen a woman in years. He does not let you leave and gets violent if need be.

I thought about maybe making him kind of like tewh woman in Misery, but that might involve severe bodily imjury. Same goes for my second idea which had him as a Jason type pycho killer, but again could get messy. Tell me your thougfhts, and any ideas you have...I'm open for anything, and would love to be in a game with the both of you.

Elvi

Would get a little too messy I'm afraid Rob, no matter how hard I try my characters will fight back in those situations and the scenario is either a faled roleplay or a very messy breach of site rules.

CaptainErotica

Yeah, but I fiured I'd throw it out there.  Do I get an A for effort at least?

Ok here's another one. We are part of a crew on a protoype spaceship to replace the aging Space Shuttle. There was an accident, and the rest of the crew is lost to space, and we are trapped in the Zero-g environment of the ship until we can be rescued. We could have just me and you, or add in Liz, and anyone else you wanted.

Oh, maybe even better. We all entered and one a al lexpenses paid trip to the very first Space Vacation. Unkown to us however, it was actually a ploy for a reality TV show, in which we end up stranded on a space station, while hidden camera's record our every move, to make weekly episodes back home.

Feel free to add to these or make other suggestions? Or just tel me shut the hell up.

Elvi

Shut the hell up!
*laughs*

Sorry couldn't ressist.
*grins*

I like the reality TV one.....but that would be more a multi player wouldn't it?

CaptainErotica

Yeah it would work alot better that way, but maybe they just put two or three of us there to see what happens...I'm just brainstorming.

CaptainErotica

Ok how about this.Same basic TV show idea except it is just us, and it is suppose to only be seven days. Alone on the Space station, with enough food for two people for exactly seven days.

Elvi

CaptainErotica

Now we just need to come up the characters. Any suggestions on how you'd like your new Hubby to be?

Elvi

Hubby?
Nah.......complete strangers.......

Both would have to be rich to be able to afford such a luxury as a trip to a space station, so they would probably have to be very shrewd and 'cleaver'

I would suggest that they were told that they were told they were going to join others already there, but had had to take a later 'flight' because of weight restrictions or something like that.

CaptainErotica

k, sounds good. Perhaps I could be a movie director or maybe a movie star, who has recently had a few box office hits. I'm thinking either a Stifler type or maybe a Heath Ledger. How's that sound?

Elvi

Yeah sounds OK to me......not sure what I am at the moment....trying to get my head around it, but it'll not be someone who immediately falls into his arms and tells him he's wonderful....

CaptainErotica

Of course not. So do you prefer the cocky, self centered, funyy, Stifler, or the ruggedly handsome, somewhat quiet, yet stubborn Sir Ulric?

Elvi

King_Furby

If Elvi is board she may start to cause trouble..a board Elvi is a bad Elvi.

Furby scared of a board Elvi.

DarkestDreams

Come, and let us dance in dreams of darkness..

ON/OFFs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=7498.0 (or PM to find out)

Elvi

Noooooooooo...........
Furby you have that wrong and Elvi is lovely and sweet and nice and.......well YOU remember now don't you?
*cracks knuckles and laughs*

DarkestDreams

*sneezes loudly and mumbles* sorry..must be an allergy of sorts *winks at Elvi*
Come, and let us dance in dreams of darkness..

ON/OFFs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=7498.0 (or PM to find out)

CaptainErotica

You still up for this?  I'm still interested if you are.