Re: Alphabet Association Game

Started by Dreamweaver, May 08, 2009, 03:57:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Anesa

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Anesa

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Xandria

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Xandria

Anesa

Mordred

Why?

I mean.. Y?

Yeller

I mean.. X...

Xanadu
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Zip...it

My letter wasn't much better! :P

Mordred

Actually... I refuse to zip.. now unzipping, that's another story. :P *can't believe he said that*
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Blinking...oh my that is simply dripping with innuendo!  XD

Anesa

Cunning - (spats her hands to not type what her gutter brain chants for her to!) ;P

Xandria

Deviant - (grinning because I knew instantly what your brain was chanting) LOL

Anesa

Evil - (Yeah, I think now I am expected to have "naughty thoughts"!) 

Xandria

Fantastic - (What good are thoughts if you can't have a little fun with them!)

Zaphod

Grinning (at Camille's naughty thoughts lol)

Anesa

Howdy ( Zaph! )  (Whatcha doin up so late?  Are you flirting with me again?) ;P

Zaphod

Imagine (if I am flirting with you :P )

Anesa

Jammies   (I'm getting sleepy)

Zaphod

Anesa

Zaphod