what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Pale gray business suit with a light blue blouse, beige stockings and black platform heels.

Lycana

Dark black knee-length skirt, red v-neck blouse and black ballet flats.
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Beguile's Mistress

Sleeveless midnight blue sheath dress belted at the waist, several long gold necklaces, beige stockings and black heels.

TheLegionary

* wonders whether Beguile's Mistress is partying tonight*

I am wearing a very weird combination: dark trousers, a blue impermeable pullover by Nike, white shirt, white socks and undertrousers.

Captain Maltese

Towel. Heading for the shower soon anyway, but towels are great wear.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt, a sleeveless black and white overblouse that buttons down the back, sheer black stockings and black heels

Beguile's Mistress

A red pleated skirt and white long sleeved blouse, beige stockings and black sling back heels.

TheLegionary

Only confident women wear red.

I am wearing my dark suit, a red tie,  white shirt, black shoes and socks, white undertrousers: my uniform.

Mr Bigglesworth

Until 10 minutes ago that ^__^ was me.  Now shorts and a t-shirt, ready to get some exercise.

Beguile's Mistress

Maroon shift with narrow straps, matching open jacket, sheer black stockings and black heels.

kylie

Black lightweight Calvin Klein jeans (or a darn good knockoff? shrugs)...

And a short, soft Ganesh deity print tee.

Numerion

sweatpants...nothing else. Oh the exercise wear....
Current status: looking for play -> A/A

Captain Maltese

briefs. What? It is warm!

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Beguile's Mistress

Tis purple Thursday with a royal purple pencil skirt and a pale, pale lavender blouse set off by a wide black belt, sheer black stockings and black platform heels.

SummerWhispers

Blue jean shorts., dark pink tee, and leather sandals.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark gray skirt and a white long-sleeved blouse with thin pastel strips of many colors, sheer black stockings and black sling-back heels.

Mortigan DeLoncre

Nothing.. (If you're good I'll let you watch on skype)

Caitlin

Considering it's morning and I just got up... Boxershorts, nothing else.

Numerion

Pyjama pants...oh the lazy saturdays.....though I've got stuff to do today
Current status: looking for play -> A/A

wiccaangel311

my comfortable black and red work out pants with a grey tank top that is a little too short for me so it is constantly sliding upward revealing my butterfly bellybutton ring and making my belly cold

Caitlin

I'm wearing jeans and a t-shirt right now. No socks or shoes or anything, it's too warm for that.

Exelion

The world's rattiest grey polo and some fairly worn jeans. I am comfort personified.

Nico

Right now? ~laughs~ black boxers

Moraline

Black latex... oh wait .. nevermind. That was my avatar.

I'm wearing black fishnets, a short plaid skirt, a torn up sleeveless t-shirt (with a local band emblem on it), and a pair of fingerless gloves made of fishnets that go up to my elbows.  Oh and I almost forgot, 3 necklaces (2 emblems pendents, 1 little stone vial), 7 rings (undecided on which ones for sure),1 lip ring and 3 lip studs, 1 nose ring, 1 eyebrow stud,  2 hoop earrings, 4 earring studs, 1 belly button silver pendent and ring.

Now I'm staring at my boots, trying to decide if I'm going knee high, or ankle (it's going to cool down quite a bit tonight.) *nods*

wiccaangel311

Quote from: Moraline on May 26, 2012, 05:05:11 PM
Black latex... oh wait .. nevermind. That was my avatar.

I'm wearing black fishnets, a short plaid skirt, a torn up sleeveless t-shirt (with a local band emblem on it), and a pair of fingerless gloves made of fishnets that go up to my elbows.  Oh and I almost forgot, 3 necklaces (2 emblems pendents, 1 little stone vial), 7 rings (undecided on which ones for sure),1 lip ring and 3 lip studs, 1 nose ring, 1 eyebrow stud,  2 hoop earrings, 4 earring studs, 1 belly button silver pendent and ring.

Now I'm staring at my boots, trying to decide if I'm going knee high, or ankle (it's going to cool down quite a bit tonight.) *nods*
you have a lot of piercings and i just put my fuzzy slippers on cause my feet are cold